Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Well, at least somebody had a good day.....way to Rev!

We actually got to play the last 6 holes in the rain. There was no thunder or lightening. How often does that happen here in the summer?

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Played 12 holes today with my son. I drove the cart and hit a few shots and helped him around the course. His lessons are taking hold and he is hitting his driver between 180 - 190 consistently. Wedge game is developing and he putts like his father. Had more fun giving him a lesson on the course than I do playing a round myself.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

That's fantastic!  Great to share the game with your kids.  You'll be sweeping the father-son contests in no time.  :)

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

Shot 75 today. I hit lots of good shots particularly with the driver.

Hey Rev ... great job!  Would that be the "M1" driver with the Paderson or the "G30" with the Paderson?

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

Hey Rev ... great job! Would that be the "M1" driver with the Paderson or the "G30" with the Paderson?

Original G30 haven't had time to try the Paderson out with that head. I'm more comfortable with the Ping

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Original G30 haven't had time to try the Paderson out with that head. I'm more comfortable with the Ping

I am Loving my Cobra King LTD with the Paderson!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I am Loving my Cobra King LTD with the Paderson!

I just bought a king Ltd. I was so impressed by it at the demo and got an incredible deal on it so no brainer.

Sent from my XT1563 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

DRIVER:   :taylormade-small: Stealth 2, 9*, Mitsubishi Kai' Li red, 60g Stiff flex, Golf Pride CP2 Pro Midsize

Woods:   image.png.b032bfa6bceb3d86677e537bac666ed6.png Sim Max 3 Wood, 15*, Fujikura Ventus 6 Blue 65g, Stiff flex, Golf Pride CP2 Pro                                       Midsize

HYBRIDS:   :mizuno-small:    JPX 850 hybrid 19*, UST Proforce V2 85g, Stiff, Golf Pride CP2 Pro Midsize    

IRONS:      image.png.e097bd129e11b5c3535389554504a9e8.png    MP-20 HMB 4 iron, Project X LZ 6.5 shaft, Stiff+, Ping Midsize grip

JPX 919 Tour 5i-pw, Project X LZ 6.5 shafts, Stiff+,  Ping Midsize grips

WEDGES:    New Level Golf   50*, 55*, 60* M-Type Wedges with True Temper Elevate Tour X-Stiff flex,                                               New Level Midsize grips

PUTTER:    :ping-small:   Heppler Ketsch 35", Ping PP62 Pistol Grip

BALL:        :vice:     Pro

:titleist-small:     Pro V1 (2021 + 2023 Versions)                                                                              

BAG:       image.png.21a67eec796936e08fafc83a822b0d7f.png  TM19 Select Plus Cart Bag 

Shoes:  Under Armour     HOVR Fade 2 SL Spikeless  Shoes

Tech: :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope golf laser Rangefinder

Frogger Golf Towels, 4 more Yard blue/ yellow golf tees

I just bought a king Ltd. I was so impressed by it at the demo and got an incredible deal on it so no brainer.

That might be the perfect club for me because I often have 4 or 5 hundred people who believe that I have no brain. They may be right!

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Monday is my walking day at the club.  I usually play with 3 other guys, but today one of the guys brought his brother and another brought a friend, so we had two 3-somes.  Weather was hot; not a cloud in the sky, and will be over 100 all week.  We teed off at 10am and the ground was still wet from the sprinklers running all night.  With the sun beating down it was very humid, especially for the desert.  My shirt and shorts were soaked.  I had my umbrella up on my cart, but all that did was concentrate all the moisture under it.  There was no breeze.  I had 5 bogeys on the front and 4 bogeys and a birdie on the back for an 80.  Happy with that as I had a sore foot since last Wednesday.  Riding in the cart this weekend wasn't bad, but I did not know how well I could play walking.  It probably contributed to a few duffed shots that I had in the fairway because I didn't want to put pressure on my lead foot.  I finally made a few putts today.  I was beginning to worry that I had lost my stroke.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

That might be the perfect club for me because I often have 4 or 5 hundred people who believe that I have no brain. They may be right!

First step in fixing a problem is admitting you have one lmao

DRIVER:   :taylormade-small: Stealth 2, 9*, Mitsubishi Kai' Li red, 60g Stiff flex, Golf Pride CP2 Pro Midsize

Woods:   image.png.b032bfa6bceb3d86677e537bac666ed6.png Sim Max 3 Wood, 15*, Fujikura Ventus 6 Blue 65g, Stiff flex, Golf Pride CP2 Pro                                       Midsize

HYBRIDS:   :mizuno-small:    JPX 850 hybrid 19*, UST Proforce V2 85g, Stiff, Golf Pride CP2 Pro Midsize    

IRONS:      image.png.e097bd129e11b5c3535389554504a9e8.png    MP-20 HMB 4 iron, Project X LZ 6.5 shaft, Stiff+, Ping Midsize grip

JPX 919 Tour 5i-pw, Project X LZ 6.5 shafts, Stiff+,  Ping Midsize grips

WEDGES:    New Level Golf   50*, 55*, 60* M-Type Wedges with True Temper Elevate Tour X-Stiff flex,                                               New Level Midsize grips

PUTTER:    :ping-small:   Heppler Ketsch 35", Ping PP62 Pistol Grip

BALL:        :vice:     Pro

:titleist-small:     Pro V1 (2021 + 2023 Versions)                                                                              

BAG:       image.png.21a67eec796936e08fafc83a822b0d7f.png  TM19 Select Plus Cart Bag 

Shoes:  Under Armour     HOVR Fade 2 SL Spikeless  Shoes

Tech: :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope golf laser Rangefinder

Frogger Golf Towels, 4 more Yard blue/ yellow golf tees

Played with my co-workers last evening. As normal, first 3 holes were the bad going double, bogey, bogey to open the round. From there went birdie, par and then the proverbial wheels on the bus fell off. Three straight doubles followed by a par for a 45. I told my co-workers my fall from grace occurred when I looked back over my shoulder and found the two of them catching Pokemon in the middle of the fairway, but it was really me not concentrating on what I was doing. 

For the last few weeks I've done a much better job of ball striking and think I got a little too cocky with my new found ability. I thought I had committed everything to muscle memory, but apparently not. To the range this week to get things back under control.

A side note- evidently there are several Pokemon creatures to be caught on golf courses all over central Ohio-- I really don't understand it but figured I'd share lol.

Played with the Tuesday a Babe Zaharias group today @ Rogers Park. 25 players in all. I shot the lowest score, 39/44-83, with Two a Birdies. I won 1st Place, a Closest to the Pin and 2 Of the 5 Skins. Winnings totaled $115 today from a $10 entry fee. I ran out of gas in the heat on the back nine with 3 Doubles, even though I drank water and Gatorade all day. Drives were terrific and my approach shots were spot on. I was even putting decent. ️🏼

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Played with the Tuesday a Babe Zaharias group today @ Rogers Park. 25 players in all. I shot the lowest score, 39/44-83, with Two a Birdies. I won 1st Place, a Closest to the Pin and 2 Of the 5 Skins. Winnings totaled $115 today from a $10 entry fee. I ran out of gas in the heat on the back nine with 3 Doubles, even though I drank water and Gatorade all day. Drives were terrific and my approach shots were spot on. I was even putting decent.

Great job, Foz! With all those 80's (and that 76) you've been shooting lately, you should get that handicap below 10 pretty soon! Keep it going!

Nonchalant putts count the same as chalant putts.

In my Ogio Ozone XX Cart Stand Bag:

Ping G400 10.5 Deg Driver, stock Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz 19 Deg 5 Wood, stock Matrix Osik Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz Stage 2 21 Deg Tour 4 Hybrid, Rocketfuel 80h Stiff shaft 

Callaway Apex CF 16 Irons, 4-P, Stiff Shafts

Scor 48 and 55 degree wedges.  
Renegar 60 Deg Steel Shaft Lob Wedge

TM Ghost Spider Si 38" Counterbalanced Putter

So first trip to the golf course since June 7th and the stress fracture. Met the guys for lunch after their round, then headed for chipping and putting green for the first time. Putted real well, chipping so so. Did like that Edel wedge I bought a couple of weeks ago. Foot survived fine, will start doing more and more.

So first trip to the golf course since June 7th and the stress fracture. Met the guys for lunch after their round, then headed for chipping and putting green for the first time. Putted real well, chipping so so. Did like that Edel wedge I bought a couple of weeks ago. Foot survived fine, will start doing more and more.

Always nice to get back on the course after some time off isn't it? Glad the foot seems to be healing well. Has the doc given you a time frame back to full duty?

Great job, Foz! With all those 80's (and that 76) you've been shooting lately, you should get that handicap below 10 pretty soon! Keep it going!

I am at 16.3 trending down....my Stableford points for our Weekly game are now at 27, which has me playing as a 9....we take the average of the top 5 rounds out of the most recent 10 rounds played.

I am getting there!

My wedge game was on point today as I chipped nerf golf balls against the wall in the living room. I was so inspired I went to the garage and hit 10 balls into a net with full swings.

No pain.... yet, but is expected soon lol.

#CabinFever

#ReadyToGolf

Tazz

Sent using the MGS app!

@bigtazzGOLF on Twitter

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

My wedge game was on point today as I chipped nerf golf balls against the wall in the living room. I was so inspired I went to the garage and hit 10 balls into a net with full swings.

#CabinFever

#ReadyToGolf

Tazz

Sent using the MGS app!

@bigtazzGOLF on Twitter

Glad to hear that you are on the mend....just take it slow .......you don't a relapse..

#CabinFever

#ReadyToGolf

Tazz

Sent using the MGS app!

@bigtazzGOLF on Twitter

You should be putting.  #CabinFever

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

You should be putting. #CabinFever

Oh I am.

I know all the gentle breaks of my living room and hallway carpet lol

Tazz

Sent using the MGS app!

@bigtazzGOLF on Twitter

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

Always nice to get back on the course after some time off isn't it? Glad the foot seems to be healing well. Has the doc given you a time frame back to full duty?

No return visits scheduled. Was told (and internet confirms), just got to baby stress fractures. After pain is gone, give it at least another two weeks before exposing to regular stress (like running or, in my case, pushing off in the full golf swing). The first phase was said to be six to eight weeks (and it hit that right on the button). I've now had about 10 days of little or no pain, so I'm thinking next Monday or Tuesday for first full range session.

Back to back nights of awful play. 53 yesterday 54 tonight. All of a sudden I can't hit an iron solid to save my life right now. I'm going to blame it on the "heat dome" for now, and get me a lesson.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:taylormade-small: R15 10.5 aldila Rogue Silver 60S
:callaway-logo-1: XR 16 3W
:mizuno-small: JPX 825 3H 19°
:taylormade-small: RSi1 irons 4-AW
:callaway-logo-1: MD3 54°
:mizuno-small:  S5 58°
:cameron-small:  X7M

Played with my co-workers last evening. As normal, first 3 holes were the bad going double, bogey, bogey to open the round. From there went birdie, par and then the proverbial wheels on the bus fell off. Three straight doubles followed by a par for a 45. I told my co-workers my fall from grace occurred when I looked back over my shoulder and found the two of them catching Pokemon in the middle of the fairway, but it was really me not concentrating on what I was doing.

For the last few weeks I've done a much better job of ball striking and think I got a little too cocky with my new found ability. I thought I had committed everything to muscle memory, but apparently not. To the range this week to get things back under control.

A side note- evidently there are several Pokemon creatures to be caught on golf courses all over central Ohio-- I really don't understand it but figured I'd share lol.

My adult kids are getting into this Pokemon thing. My son was upset that he had to put his phone away she it started raining during Sunday's round.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

I had a unique golf experience in Tuesday. I got car broken down outted. I found that it's an expoensive game comparable to playing Pebble Beach. :(

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Haven't been able to play as much as I'd like this month. Got to play Lighthouse Sound in Ocean City, MD with a college buddy the other day. Hit my driver particularly well. Irons weren't solid but had a decent round going.

Had a Tin Cup moment on 18. Par 5 dogleg left. Bombed a drive that left me with 160 in. Pulled 8 iron and shanked it into the weeds, gone. Dropped another ball and held it off way too much, into the bay left of the green. Dropped another ball and hit it to 15 feet. Two putts for an 8. Ended with 84.

All in all had fun and it's a pretty cool track. Will be going back.

Driver -  :taylormade-small: M1 9.5* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

Fairway -   :taylormade-small: M1 5W 19* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

Hybrids -   :ping-small: G25 4H 23*

Irons -  :mizuno-small: JPX 850 Forged 4-PW w/ Nippon N.S. Pro 1150S

Wedges - :mizuno-small: S5 50*07, 54*12, 58*12 w/ Nippon N.S. Pro 1150S

Putter - Oddyssey Metal-X #7 w/ SuperStroke Pistol GT 2.0

Haven't been able to play as much as I'd like this month. Got to play Lighthouse Sound in Ocean City, MD with a college buddy the other day. Hit my driver particularly well. Irons weren't solid but had a decent round going.

Had a Tin Cup moment on 18. Par 5 dogleg left. Bombed a drive that left me with 160 in. Pulled 8 iron and shanked it into the weeds, gone. Dropped another ball and held it off way too much, into the bay left of the green. Dropped another ball and hit it to 15 feet. Two putts for an 8. Ended with 84.

All in all had fun and it's a pretty cool track. Will be going back.

I'm playing there tomorrow morning! How was the course overall and is there any breeze in there?

:taylormade-small: R15 10.5 aldila Rogue Silver 60S
:callaway-logo-1: XR 16 3W
:mizuno-small: JPX 825 3H 19°
:taylormade-small: RSi1 irons 4-AW
:callaway-logo-1: MD3 54°
:mizuno-small:  S5 58°
:cameron-small:  X7M

I'm playing there tomorrow morning! How was the course overall and is there any breeze in there?

Course was in good shape. Front 9 pretty much winds along the bay and the back 9 is more inland along the marshes with more trees. There was a good breeze on the front 9 so it wasn't too hot. Got a lot hotter and less breezy on the back 9. We teed off at noon though.

Greens were in good shape just pretty slow but I'm use to greens that run around 12. Should've hit the putting green instead of the range beforehand.

Driver -  :taylormade-small: M1 9.5* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

Fairway -   :taylormade-small: M1 5W 19* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 70X

Hybrids -   :ping-small: G25 4H 23*

Irons -  :mizuno-small: JPX 850 Forged 4-PW w/ Nippon N.S. Pro 1150S

Wedges - :mizuno-small: S5 50*07, 54*12, 58*12 w/ Nippon N.S. Pro 1150S

Putter - Oddyssey Metal-X #7 w/ SuperStroke Pistol GT 2.0

Played 9 holes before league and played ok (-1 / 35). Went to the back 9 for league and caught fire (-4 / 32). Finally trusted my swing again and hit the ball very well. The Ft Worth Hi irons are in the bag to stay.

Driver: Callaway Rogue 9*

FW: Sub 70 Pro 4 wood

Hybrid: Sub 70 949 Hybrid 19*

Irons:  Sub 70 

659 CB 4 - 6 Black

639 MB 7 - PW

Wedges: Sub 70

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #2
Ball: Titleist Pro-V1x
Handicap index:  +3.9

Instagram: joshandersongolf