Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Jeez, Foz - what kinda duty was that?!!?

(..In a tropical paradise... )

My Vietnam Tour(71 - 73).....2 years on the island.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Horrible today.....pushed out early with the Seniors Group at my Club....7:30 50* warmed up to 63* and done by 10:30! I shot a49/43:92 today. With our Club Championship this weekend, I hope I used up all the bad shots today. I did finish with Pars on 17 & 18!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Horrible today.....pushed out early with the Seniors Group at my Club....7:30 50* warmed up to 63* and done by 10:30! I shot a49/43:92 today. With our Club Championship this weekend, I hope I used up all the bad shots today. I did finish with Pars on 17 & 18!

Thankfully you have tomorrow and the next day and the next one and the next one...

Gotta love retirement!

Sent from my LG-D851 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

I shot 88 yesterday with cold winds a howling and 82 today with calmer conditions. 39 / 43 today

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

I've been sick this week, but felt better yesterday. Got a couple buddies out to play this morning and shot a 39/43 82.

Upper 60's today, so the ball is traveling better and a few less layers of clothes!

I just hit the wall on the last couple holes and hit some crappy shots.

I shot 40/43:83 with a 19 Hcp that puts me Leader in the Clubhouse by 2 strokes with a net 64. Wish me luck for tomorrow.

I also tied for 5th Place in the Saturday Game which got me $23. WooHoo!

r

I shot 40/43:83 with a 19 Hcp that puts me Leader in the Clubhouse by 2 strokes with a net 64. Wish me luck for tomorrow.

I also tied for 5th Place in the Saturday Game which got me $23. WooHoo!

attachicon.gifIMG_0281.JPGr

Damn it boy!

Cleveland

Been a long time since I got to post in this thread. I played Rio Secco in Vegas this morning and toured the Harmon Golf School. Course is really a challenge if you haven't played it before and had some great views of the Vegas strip. For not having played a round of golf since November I am pretty satisfied with a 77 from the tips. Hit some really good shots and some well....not so good shots. Shot of the day was on the Par 3 3rd that was playing 179 over a canyon. Hit a nice 8 iron to an inch for a tap in birdie. A few pics from the round.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* Ltd. HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 TX

Fairway: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

:Arccos:

Great pics Mike......what's the story behind the "Million Dollar Hole"?

Poor form continued, really struggled with irons. 10 over playing off 5. Drove the ball pretty well, but my misses cost me. Chipped well, 7 up and downs, but iron play killed me. Back was a bit better, hopefully it will improve enough for me to be able to get out and practice this week.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

Great pics Mike......what's the story behind the "Million Dollar Hole"?

The club has an annual million dollar challenge on the hole for those that make an ace there during the year. Yesterday it was put up cash for shop credit and prizes if you hit the green. I put up $20 and won $40 in shop credit and two sleeves of Pro Vs for hitting the green. Hole in one prize yesterday was $5k.

WITB 2024

Fairway: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Still snow on the ground but doing a little Sunday putting with the little man. 20170212_110431.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Driver: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 8* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-flex, :ping-small: Anser 8*, Black Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex; :cobra-small: King LTD Pro Orange Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex

FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 15* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-Flex :ping-small: Anse14*, Fujikura Speeder 757 US Open Edition , X-Stiff

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V4 2 utility Iron, 3-PW, +0.25, 2* Upright, True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour PMP Gun Blue 52* bent to 51*, 56* True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100 Shafts

:edel-golf-1: E2 35", :wilson_staff_small: 8802 35.5", :ping-small: Scottsdale, Wolverine C 35" :ping-small: Anser Milled, Anser 2 34"

Pebble Creek Club Championship......I played horrible today, 47/43:90 and lost by 1 stroke to the guy that rode with me today. I lost it on the last hole, put my drive in the water then later chunked my chip and holed out from the fringe.....I shot a net 135 and Frank shot a net 134.....☹️

Second place was a gift card to the Pro Shop....So I bellied up to Frank stared him in the eyes and put him on notice for next years tournament...I want that parking spot!

Today was sunny and 50*, with a lovely 20mph wind. Also the first time in quite awhile that we got 36 holes in.

I was consistent - 41/42 83, then a 42/42 84. The second go around, the wind really got me - I had zero greens in regulation. The wedges saved me though, leading to 23 putts on the round.

First day at home after the Phoenix trip, so I rolled by the club.  Although it has been in the 40's the last several days, there is still a little snow here and there on the course with plenty of puddles or lakes in the middle of fairways.  The ground is still frozen and no where for the water to go.  Suppose to be in the 50's later in the week, so I'm hoping that the course is open by the weekend.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Ho hum 78 Saturday,  We did something different this weekend and played the Forward tees.  Change of pace, but FUN!!!!

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

It was difficult to dial back my tempo into a hit and wait for both rounds of the tournament. We we behind the Flat Bellies groups and we played to a 5 1/2 hour round both days. I know this destroyed some folks that routinely play fast. I know I lost concentration at times then when it was finally my turn to hit, I screwed up. Why is it that when the Club Championship comes around, pace of play goes out the window and play grinds to a halt? Does this happen to other Club Championships? BTW, since we host a number of winter residents, our Championship has always been in the winter.

It was difficult to dial back my tempo into a hit and wait for both rounds of the tournament. We we behind the Flat Bellies groups and we played to a 5 1/2 hour round both days. I know this destroyed some folks that routinely play fast. I know I lost concentration at times then when it was finally my turn to hit, I screwed up. Why is it that when the Club Championship comes around, pace of play goes out the window and play grinds to a halt? Does this happen to other Club Championships? BTW, since we host a number of winter residents, our Championship has always been in the winter.

Slow play kills my timing and the ole concentration goes with it.  Sorry for your second round going to the shat house however you can be proud of your Saturday play and build off that.

Cleveland

Oh yes!  Not just club championships; any tournament or gangsome competition when the stakes are higher than normal.  What's really funny is that for most people, the more time they take over a routine shot, the worse they play.  Our golfers play our course nearly every day, but then in the Friday Men's gangsome, which is quite large, they grind it out to a poor score.  What's hilarious is that the Women's group requested to go off before the Men's gangsome because they don't like slow play!!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I know its Monday, but I cant wait for the weekend.  Going to be in the 60's here in central IL and I have plans to play both days.  I am sure the new irons will not be in, but still will be nice to get out for the first rounds of 2017.  I will do a review of the irons once they come in as well.

Driver: Callaway Rogue 9*

FW: Sub 70 Pro 4 wood

Hybrid: Sub 70 949 Hybrid 19*

Irons:  Sub 70 

659 CB 4 - 6 Black

639 MB 7 - PW

Wedges: Sub 70

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #2
Ball: Titleist Pro-V1x
Handicap index:  +3.9

Instagram: joshandersongolf

Twitter: @jacustomgolf

Thanks Ole Grey & KennyB.  I thought I had already lost so my concentration went out the window.....I will know better next year.  I literally "Lost" the championship on the final hole. Drive in the water plus I chunked a 25 yd chip, so there you have it....MY FAULT!

I saw the new champion today at the club and we joked around about the tourney.  He's a great guy, even if he is a retired CPA!

Got invited out to play at LVCC this afternoon and only got in 13 holes. Hit it a lot better today and was -2 on my round. A little less target golf and better greens made the difference. Looking forward to a good year now that I am pain free and can let it go a little bit. Also backed off the driver a bit today and played to what the course was giving me and that made a huge difference.

WITB 2024

Thanks Ole Grey & KennyB.  I thought I had already lost so my concentration went out the window.....I will know better next year.  I literally "Lost" the championship on the final hole. Drive in the water plus I chunked a 25 yd chip, so there you have it....MY FAULT!

I saw the new champion today at the club and we joked around about the tourney.  He's a great guy, even if he is a retired CPA!

CPA = Sharpest pencil in town!!!   :o

I shot back to back 39's today at Babe Zaharias GC Tuesday game. This is the first time in 6 months that I did not have any Doubles! One Birdie. My putter(EVNRoll ER-6) was one putting most greens.

I shot back to back 39's today at Babe Zaharias GC Tuesday game. This is the first time in 6 months that I did not have any Doubles! One Birdie. My putter(EVNRoll ER-6) was one putting most greens.

Congratulations Foz!!  Now, can you remember exactly how you did it?   :D

Congratulations Foz!! Now, can you remember exactly how you did it? :D

One Birdie, 10 Pars, 7 Bogies, No Double Bogies and a bunch of 1 putts....