Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Posted a solid 90 today. 44/46 with 31 putts with the Sentio. Course was cart path only after all the rain but the sun was out and the wind was up. Tee box and green play was good. The middle wasn't clicking today. Rain expected to start again tonight and last a few days. Sick of it but at least it isn't snow lol.

Tazz

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

Shot 40/45:85 today with 4 doubles and 2 birdies. Tied for 4th in our weekly game and split a Closest to the Pin(CTP). That's right, My drive on Par 3 #6(142yds) came to rest just 3' 4" from the hole. However, a guy came behind me and recorded the same. We have proximity markers with measuring tapes to record shots on Par 3's. I carded enough to win $38 plus I raked in $22 in side bets. Overall, a good day. Drives were great, irons were good and putter was terrific(EVNRoll E6).

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Posted a solid 90 today. 44/46 with 31 putts with the Sentio. Course was cart path only after all the rain but the sun was out and the wind was up. Tee box and green play was good. The middle wasn't clicking today. Rain expected to start again tonight and last a few days. Sick of it but at least it isn't snow lol.

Tazz

I have the exact same story! Cloudy, foggy, rainy all week here. This morning was more of the same, plus wind. I had 28 putts and the driver was in play (just played short due to low temp, high humidity, and zero roll). Ended up at 90 even...

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

60 degrees in Ohio meant I got out for my 1st round of the year. Extremely soggy conditions, with some standing water but we struggled through. Ended up shooting an 88 which I'm beyond happy with. Didn't hit many fairways however I wasn't terribly far off any of them and managed to keep the ball in play.

Had it not been for a couple trees on the back 9 it would have been a much better day. Got to test out the X Act and Arccos today and I must say they are fantastic.

Sent from my VK810 4G using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Played in jeans and running shoes today. Was supposed to just be a range day but the course was calling. Played 9, shot 44. 

Driver - Cleveland Hi-Bore 10.5   (TaylorMade M1 10.5 on the way)

3 Wood - Currently looking

Hybrid - 913H 17* 21*

Irons - 714 AP1 5-AW

Wedges - Miura 53*, 58*

Putter - Peritti

39/40 - 79. Couple things of note, played the GBB Epic, demo'd out of the shop, for me, it's awesome, hit some absolute bombs and was pretty straight all day. Used a volvick vivid, wow, I love that ball. Used my F6 baffler for the first time, great utility all around.

Played a course for the first time today that was just added to our membership group. Very nice late 60's country club!

It was 48 degrees on the the first tee, and then the wind came up... 35 degrees coming off 18.

Greens were a lot faster than what I'm used to, so I had a few 3- putts on the front. Cleaned up the back, and walked out frozen, but with an 86.

Today was the last playable weather for a few days. It's been in the 40's and windy, so things are drying out a bit.

Definitely could feel a difference today, and ended up at an even 80. No birdies, but no major screw-ups either.

85 today ...   Chipping and putting practice tomorrow as I am throwing away sooooooo many easy strokes.

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Strange round today. Started with a tap in birdie after nearly holing out with a punch out from the middle of a bush, then proceeded to butcher the next 3 holes to be 4 over after 4. Played solid boring golf for the rest of the front 9 to be 4 over at the turn.

Had another awful double (my 3rd) after my best drive of the day on the 10th, followed by a run of boring pars and another soft bogey.

Greens were a little slow, left 2 shortish birdie putts short, and had several putts slide past on the high side after hitting them where I wanted.

Not too dissapointed after breaking 80 despite 3 doubles.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

Not too disappointed after breaking 80 despite 3 doubles.

Wish I could do that! 

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I got out this past weekend thanks to weather in the 60's, but very wet here in Missouri. Typical January round thanks to winter a couple of good holes and a bunch of bad holes. Played a par 3 by me because of time restraints with lots of water so mistakes are magnified. Needless to say +19 for the round but I was playing in January so no complaints here well except the pars I missed and the lost balls

Played with the Tuesday game at Babe Zaharias yesterday. I shot a 41/45:86, no birdies, two doubles back to back on both the front and the back...ugh! Lot of pars and bogeys.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Horrible play today. Weather was in the high 40's and 50's. Had 5 doubles and four pars for a 46/45:91☹️

I didn't set any fires either... 40's and windy (really windy). 3 pars and a bunch o' bogeys for an 87. Between the temp and the wind, I couldn't find a green in regulation anywhere!

It got really windy as we started the back nine, lots of crosswind and then the last 4 holes are straight into the wind, very difficult playing yesterday I shot 84, low score for the day was 79. Putted well, made birdie on 13, i hit the flagstick which left a longer putt then it should have but I made so that's was a good highlight of the day.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Temps in 40's and 50's today with drizzle. 5 of us played for our points. There was a -4, -5, and 3 -6's. I was the -5 with 45/45:90 today.

Fox I admire you for playing the past couple of days. Not me, no way, no how. I reserve those rounds for when Kenny is here.

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Played some of the windiest parkland golf I've ever seen yesterday on the back 9. Also one of the unluckiest back 9s. I seemed to horseshoe every putt and hit the lip on every green. 

On one of the Par 3's over the water I was hitting into the wind. Back pin with 144 to the stick and 130 to cover so I pull 8i(160 club). As soon as I made contact, the wind gusted and the ball went about 120 and bounced into the drink. I did almost hole my 3rd shot though, so there's that. 

The highlight of the back 9 was on the uphill 600 yd par 5 17th going straight into the wind. I pulled my driver left into the woods. Then hit a beautiful 1i low through a small hole in the trees to leave myself with 168 to the stick. Fallowed that up with a 5i(200 yard club) from said 168 to about 12 feet and FINALLY got a putt to drop. 

Today was a round of what should have and could have been. 38 on the front and should have been 35. 39 on the back and should have been 33. So 77 instead of a possible 68 in what was extremely tough conditions. Oh well 

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged

Played some of the windiest parkland golf I've ever seen yesterday on the back 9. Also one of the unluckiest back 9s. I seemed to horseshoe every putt and hit the lip on every green. 

On one of the Par 3's over the water I was hitting into the wind. Back pin with 144 to the stick and 130 to cover so I pull 8i(160 club). As soon as I made contact, the wind gusted and the ball went about 120 and bounced into the drink. I did almost hole my 3rd shot though, so there's that. 

The highlight of the back 9 was on the uphill 600 yd par 5 17th going straight into the wind. I pulled my driver left into the woods. Then hit a beautiful 1i low through a small in the trees to leave myself with 168 to the stick. Fallowed that up with a 5i(200 yard club) from said 168 to about 12 feet and FINALLY got a putt to drop. 

Today was a round of what should have and could have been. 38 on the front and should have been 35. 39 on the back and should have been 33. So 77 instead of a possible 68 in what was extremely tough conditions. Oh well 

I recently noticed you're playing a 44 inch driver which I actually think is cool.  I have been gaming a 44.5 or a while now and the feel is much better over the longer drivers. I'm 6'2" so it's not all about height when it comes to driver length.

Cleveland

I'm a 44.5" driver guy too!

Hell yea!   Somehow I knew we were bruthers from another Mother ;)

edit:  Anybody who likes cows is good with me... :D 

Cleveland

never done this before but this weekend, par'd first 17 holes, boggy on 18.

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

Hadn't played in a while shot 40 on the front, finally got clicking on the back with a 33. 1 over is not too bad for winter golf 

In my bag:

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS 10.5* (set to 9.5) UST Lin-Q Gunmetal 6f5

Wood: :titleist-small: Tsi2 15* Project X RDX Black 70 6.5

Hybrids: :cobra-small: King Utility 19.5* Diamana Tensei White Pro 90TX

Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra King Tour MIM 4-PW Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 50*, 54*, 58* Tour Issue S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :titleist-small:  Pro V1x

You guys kinda stole my thunder! ;)

It got to 60 degrees, and has dried out from all the snow/rain. Not much wind either. Everything felt easy after playing in winter crap for the past couple months.

Shot 40/36 which is pretty good for me!

I recently noticed you're playing a 44 inch driver which I actually think is cool.  I have been gaming a 44.5 or a while now and the feel is much better over the longer drivers. I'm 6'2" so it's not all about height when it comes to driver length.

Yep, I cut it down to 44" and never looked back. I doubt I lost any yardage and I am definitely more accurate. I'm also 6'1" so its definitely not a height thing to play a shorter driver. 

I doubt I ever go back to longer drivers. 

Driver- Tmag 2017 M2 tour issue 8.5* actual loft 7.8* w/ HZRDS Green PVD 70TX"
Fairway Metal- Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver 12* w/ Fujikura Rombax TP95-X"

Utility- Mizuno MPH5 1 iron w/ Aldila RIP 85X (depending on course/ conditions)

Irons- Mizuno MP- FLI HI 2i w/ Aldila Proto ByYou 100X
          Mizuno MP59 4i-6I w/ PX 6.5

Mizuno MP69 7i-PW w/ PX 6.5

Wedges- Scratch 8620 Driver/Slider set.  50*, 54* bent to 55* and 60*

Putter- Taylormade Spider Tour w/ flow neck
Ball- Bridgestone Tour B X

Bag- Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged