Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Wilson Staff C:25 Golf Balls

Flv02

Hey golfers,

I recently found a deal on eBay for Callaway i(S) balls for $23. I got them and LOVED them and am still playing them. Recently I received a $10 Amazon gift card. Knowing that I will eventually run out of them, I decided that I would go and try to find a cheap dozen. Well, that didnt happen. So, I remember wanting to try the Wilson Staff Duo. I went on the Wilson Staff website when I came across their online ball fitting tool. It is 14 questions and can be found here: Wilson Staff Ball Fitting. I answered the questions and it gave me two balls. The first was the FG Tour, and the optional second ball was the C:25. After comparing the prices, I decided to pick up a dozen of the C:25 because with the gift card, I got them for around $13 with shipping. I was just wondering if anybody had any experience with this ball, and if they have, how did it play. I will be getting them on Monday, but probably will not play them for some time. Well, until I lose all of the Callaways. So golfers, how has the C:25 treated you?

Inside My Blue Callaway Warbird X Golf Stand Bag:

Driver:Nike SQ 10.5* with Graphite Design Y6+

3W:Cobra S2 14*

4W: Nike SQ Dymo 17*

3H and 4H: Taylormade Rescue 19* and 22*

5H: Cleveland Mashie 23*

6H: Adams a3os Hollow-Back

7Iron-Sand Wedge:Callaway X-20 Series with Callaway Steel

Lob Wedge (60*):Cleveland CG-12 Black Pearl with Cleveland TRaction Steel Wedge Flex

Putter: Odyssey Versa #9

Golfball: Callaway Hex Black Tour

Archived