MyGolfSpy Testers Wanted (SATURDAY)

FORUM MOD AUTOMATED ACCOUNT

Outstanding opportunity !  Vr is not my thing, but still a cool way to grow the game

WITB-

Driver  -Titleist 910D, 3w- Titleist 910F, 5hy/7hy- Titleist 910H, 6-PW - Stix , 52⁰, 56⁰, 60⁰ - Stix , Putter- AI-ONE DB / Lombardi Tour 34 custom

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

2 hours ago, Rob Person said:

Outstanding opportunity !  Vr is not my thing, but still a cool way to grow the game

Have you tried vr? I’ve played around with vr that some of my buddies have and love it just haven’t ever played golf on one. This would definitely be how I get my wife to finally golf 

I have a cobra rad speed driver, cobra fly z 3 and 5 wood, taylormade m1 irons (5-PW), Top Flite Gamer wedges (52,56,60), and odyssey white ice putter. When I’m playing to keep score I typically play the Maxfli Tour X. When just getting a round in with friends or scrambling I play whatever I might find on the course or might find at the bottom of my bag.

Watching my sons play some of there VR games is wild! The visuals, the accuracy of the motion capture, and the instant feedback is something I never really thought would be easily accessible in my living room. I can imagine that the Golf+ experience would be something else, curious how it compares to your real life swing and feedback?… gonna be following this test for sure!!

-Canadian golfer