Testers Wanted: Newton Driver Shafts ×

High handicap golfer looking to have fun with my friends and improve my handicap, would like to play local/regional tournaments one day. 

Current Clubs

Strata Driver, 3 wood, 5 hybrid, 6i-PW

Bombtech driving hybrid

Bombtech 52, 56, 60 wedges

Odyssey tri hot 5k 22 three putter

I am slowly swapping clubs as I can. Waiting on a used driver to get delivered now, Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero. I plant to hit my bag hard next year and get fitted for irons. 

High handicap golfer looking to have fun with my friends and improve my handicap

Current Clubs

Callaway Epic Flash Sub zero Driver

Strata 3 wood, 5 hybrid

Mizuno 923 Hot Metal HL 5-PW, AW

Tracking with Arccos sensors

Linktr.ee/Baums2Bogeys for high handicap golf content

1 hour ago, Quadabaum said:

High handicap golfer looking to have fun with my friends and improve my handicap, would like to play local/regional tournaments one day. 

Current Clubs

Bombtech driving hybrid

I am slowly swapping clubs as I can. Waiting on a used driver to get delivered now, Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero. I plant to hit my bag hard next year and get fitted for irons. 

Welcome to MGS!!!  I too am a budget bargain golfer. Stick with official sites and local golf stores. Lots of fakes out there

WITB-

Driver  -Titleist 910D, 3w- Titleist 910F, 5hy/7hy- Titleist 910H, 6-PW - Stix , 52⁰, 56⁰, 60⁰ - Stix , Putter- AI-ONE DB / Lombardi Tour 34 custom

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

10 hours ago, Quadabaum said:

Current Clubs

Bombtech driving hybrid

Welcome to the Forum!

TSR1, 9*, TPT Nitro 17 Lo

TSR1, 15*, TPT Power Range Fairway 17 Lo 

TSR2, Hybrid, 18*, TPT Power Range Hybrid 17 Lo 

T-200, (2023), 5-PW,  SteelFiber, i95cw, S 

Vokey Design - 50 & 54, SteelFiber i95cw S, and Vokey S10 - 46 & 58, SteelFiber i95cw S

Odyssey JAILBIRD 380 Limited Edition

ELIXR (2022), MaxFli Tour S (2024)

5 Wood: Callaway Rogue Sub Zero (18 degrees). Play this as my driver with Ventus Blue 7S.

5 Wood: Callaway Rogue Sub Zero (18 degrees). Play this guy about an inch and a half short with a Hzrdus Yellow 6.0. 

3-hybrid: Srixon ZX MkII (19 degrees). Won this club with a Hzrdus RDX Smoke Red  6.0 shaft. Doesn't totally fit in the bag, gap wise, but occasionally finds its way out for a short par 4.

5-hybrid: Sub 70 949X Pro (25 degrees). Hzrdus RDX Smoke Black 6.0 shaft. Love this little fella for a 210-220 fairway finder. Easy enough to to throw a draw on it or hit it straight. If only I could pick which one when. 

7-iron through 9-iron: Cobra Forged TEC Black (2023). Found these used at GG last season, to replace my Forged TEC Blacks (2018). Dynamic Gold 105 S300 shafts. they are just loft-jacked enough compared to the 2018s to make me feel like all my practice and working out is paying dividends in distance. 

46: Vokey SM9 bent to 45. Dynamic Golf 105 S200 shaft. 

50, 54 (bent to 55): Cleveland RTX4. KBS Custom Black shafts.

60: Cleveland RTX6. KBS Custom Black shaft.

Putter: Ping Tyne H. Found this thing at Dick's in their corral and was stoked to get it. Then they told me it wasn't supposed to be out yet. They couldn't sell it for like 3 more weeks. Didn't know what the price was going to be, but knew i'd be buying it. Then it finally released at $229. Pleasantly surprised with the price and the performance. Definitely sticking in the bag for awhile.

Ball: My golf teacher told me two years ago that the Left Dash's were going to stop being made, so I bought A LOT of them. Then they kept making them 🙂 So i have a ton of them, but have been gaming Callaway Chrome Soft X LS' most this summer. When I lose the rest of the dozen, i'll go back to the Lefty's.

PXL_20240912_232357595.jpg

Edited by GolfinWdbry
Wrong shaft on the 5w