Testers Wanted! T Squared Putters ×
2024 PGA Contest by MyClubFitter and My Golf Spy ×

Bonobos Golf

JohnBarry

I know I spoke before about Bonobos having maybe the best fitting pants ever, and if you have seen an ad for them, they claim it all the time. Heck, the Title on their web site has been "There is Magic in them Pants." They are not joking about the fit, a perfect fit, and I mean perfect! Straight legged, Boot Cut, or Slim Straight and tons of choices in colors.

Lets start with their golf section. Great pants and conservative Polos, but really classy looking for golf. Great fit again and comfort is the thing that needs to be foremost in your mind when you think Bonobos.

Bonobos Golf

Now it's Fall, and for now, Winter and Spring, I have been wearing their washed Chinos on the course. I have now swore off jeans forever, I will not wear another pair, their Chinos are too comfortable and colorful and fit. they also through out the year offer special edition pants, just keep checking the web site. Right now they are showing off their Dems and Reps political pants.

The Pants

Also keep in mind, your first order is 20% off, as a new customer, and as a returning customer, they send out sale codes (just used a 25% off one for this past weekend)

Here are a few great looks:

combo pants.jpg

combo shirt.jpg

The pants:

pant 3.jpg

pant 1.jpg

pant 2.jpg

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

Archived