GolfSpy WD

MGS Member of the Month! September 2014

Our Sponsors

post-4409-0-15607500-1409793241.png

Congratulations to RevKev!

I won't lie, there have been a few others who went neck and neck with Rev in terms of fitting the mold of Member of the Month, but in the end Rev's been doing just that for a long time and it's about time he gets his recognition.

To the other members that were really close to being selected, start a few more topics and get the discussions going and your name will be on top in October!

Each month we'll pick a member to be our member of the month and they'll get to use a special avatar to show off their accomplishment. The MGS Member of the Month isn't about who has the most posts. In the past we had a member post a simple "Why I don't like Bubba" thread that exploded. Helping answer questions, creating new discussions and participating in others, being open to other's viewpoints, making new members feel welcome, and encouraging others to join the forum are examples of what we're looking for in our member of the month. Above all, have fun being a member of the forum and don't be a d-bag. 

As a reward for being selected Member of the Month, the member will get to choose between a grip or cover from Ace of Clubs!

logo_home.png

Please join me in congratulating Rev!

Thanks for being a member of MGS and congrats RevKev.

Well deserved Rev!!  Congrats!

I cede my crown with a courteous bow and a tearful eye, knowing that Rev will take good care of it.   Congratulations!

Congrats Kev!

I see we're back to this one month deal ;)

I am blown away by this for the exact reasons mentioned in the announcement - there are tons of great folks here who contribute so much that it is a tremendous honor to be singled out.

I'm also very excited about the prize from Ace of Clubs - my putter needs some TLC - In fact I think it's been acting up because I haven't been paying enough attention to it.

Thanks My Golf Spy, Ace of Clubs and the entire community!

I am blown away by this for the exact reasons mentioned in the announcement - there are tons of great folks here who contribute so much that it is a tremendous honor to be singled out.

I'm also very excited about the prize from Ace of Clubs - my putter needs some TLC - In fact I think it's been acting up because I haven't been paying enough attention to it.

Thanks My Golf Spy, Ace of Clubs and the entire community!

I am MBP - former 2 year reigning MoM and I approve of this comment.

On a serious note, thanks Kev for your long time and great contribution to our community. We wouldn't be the same without you.

Congratulations Rev!

Thanks for sharing, supporting and growing the MyGolfSpy community. 

As a reward for being selected as the Member of the Month, you will get to choose a genuine leather putter grip or headcover from The Ace of Clubs Golf Co.

Please visit our website www.aceofclubsgolfco.com and email us at info@aceofclubsgolfco.com with your prize preference.

Congrats Rev I always enjoy your posts and conversing with you on here whether it is golf church or Nuclear Submarines

Congrats to the good Reverend! Wear the crown with pride!