Zeasy

Hardest Course You've Ever Played (in the U.S.)

Oak Tree National in Edmond Oklahoma for me. My first time ever playing a tournament quality course and I was not ready. Hit the green in the wrong place and it rolled off the green 20 yards. Landed in a few sandtraps with lips taller than me which forced me to hit out sideways. Loved it though. Would love to have another chance at it now that my game is better 5 years later. 

A few years back I played the new and improved Kemper Lakes CC.We played the very back tees at a lengthened 7750 yards.Lets just say it was extremely long day.And the last time I ever played the back tees anywhere.A few holes I wasn't even long enough to get in the fairway . Which resulted in a pitch into the fairway from the US open style rough

Isn't royal New Kent closed at the moment?  I read something not long ago that a deal had been reached with a prospective new owner, but they indicate that the course won't re-open until next year sometime.  I've enjoyed that course every time I played it, it would be nice to see it in good shape again.

https://clubandresortbusiness.com/2018/06/sale-royal-new-kent-gc-reported/

That sucks, didn't know it shut down.  Is Stonehouse closed too?

That sucks, didn't know it shut down.  Is Stonehouse closed too?

I believe Stonehouse is closed as well, based on the article I linked.  

An update to my "hardest" course since the recent experience out in Oregon...

Easily for me it is the Jack Nicklaus Signature Course at Pronghorn Resort near Bend. I'm still reeling from the thrashing we both took out there last Sunday... :wacko: Shoulda ponied-up and hired on the caddies... :angry:

• Like 1