Sign in to follow this  
GolfSpy Barbajo

Bridgestone BarriCold Winter Golf Gloves

Our Sponsors

It's getting to be that time -- do you guys use winter gloves? 

BRIDGESTONE'S NEW BARRICOLD GLOVES HELP BEAT THE CHILL OF WINTER GOLF

COVINGTON, GA. — Bridgestone Golf, the #1 ball-fitter in golf, announced today the launch of its new BarriCold Winter Gloves. BarriCold Gloves combine innovative materials and unique construction to offer golfers the ultimate ally for combatting the cold and wet weather typically encountered during winter golf.  

BarriCold Gloves utilize a combination of functional material fleece and nylon construction to offer the ultimate in warmth and water protection during a range of weather conditions.  In addition, a suede synthetic palm is used to give golfers maximum gripping power during typically slippery situations.  Bolstered by two-way stretch knit and Soft Tab technology, BarriCold Gloves deliver high-performance without sacrificing the comfort and fit serious golfers demand.     

BarriCold Gloves are offered in a black color with yellow and red trim and come in sizes S/M, M/L, L/XL. The BarriCold Gloves feature a street price of $17.99 per pair and are available nationwide at all Bridgestone authorized retailers and throughshop.bridgestonegolf.com.     

“One of the best kept secrets in golf accessories are Bridgestone's high performance gloves,” said Josh Kinchen, Accessories Marketing Manager, Bridgestone Golf, Inc. “We consistently hear from golfers how impressed they are by the feel, durability and innovation in our gloves after they give them a try.  We are excited to share with the golf world our new winter weather solution, as we are confident that you won't find a better product at a better value anywhere.”

barricold.jpg

Could someone please explain what these are for? :)

• Like 4

Could someone please explain what these are for? :)

I wish there was a dislike button...

I know you put in your time in WI though so I'll let it slide this time :)

• Like 1

Every few years Florida gets cold.  I know because OJ prices go up!  I was in Orlando in January 2007 and it was warmer here at home in the Pacific NW.

• Like 1

What I need for this winter is a good pair of push cart mitts.

Love my cart Ultimittens!  It's about time to dig them out of storage.

Every few years Florida gets cold.  I know because OJ prices go up!  I was in Orlando in January 2007 and it was warmer here at home in the Pacific NW.

The last day of my Orlando trip last January was in the 60s with drizzle.  I'll be better prepared, next time!

Love my cart Ultimittens! It's about time to dig them out of storage.

Just put in an order for them.

• Like 1