Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

Was 2015 golf a success for you?

hckymeyer

Here is a link to Theo's thread about setting your goals for 2015...

http://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/13216-season-goals-for-2015/

So how did you do?  Copy and paste your goals and let us know how it went.  If you didn't participate in the original thread just post what you wanted to accomplish and if it worked out.

Similar to my goals from last year...

1. Stay married (my wife calls golf season divorce season)

2. Play more than I did last year (sometimes makes #1 harder  :) )

3. Get to a 3 handicap

4. Shoot more rounds in the 70's.

1.  Yes I stayed married

2.  It was pretty close, but due to a longer season this year I did play a little more than last year.  My answer is always the same though.  I played less than I wanted to play, but more than my wife wanted me to play

3.  Not even close.  I started the season as a 4.6, then ballooned up to a 7 and finished at a 5.1.  I was playing much better towards the end of the year though

4.  Overall yes I did shoot more in the 70's, but not by much.  I shot them when it counted though so I guess that's something.

I didn't do great in our club championship, but I won my flight in a 4 day tournament on a course I've never played before (Arrowhead Invitational in Duluth, MN) and I ended up winning our men's league year long singles match play competition.

Overall I'd have to call this season a success.  I golfed a lot (especially for becoming a stay-at-home dad starting end of July), played my best when there was pressure on the round, and had a TON of fun.

So how did you do in 2015?

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Well.......... I've been through more than I would wish on anyone over the last 2 years. It's been difficult to say the least.

Through it all, golf.... and family and friends, have seen me through the worst of it. Having said that:

Golf, and everything the game entails has been good to me. I decided at the beginning of the year that golf would be something more than a game or a score. That doesn't mean I don't want to play as well as I can, I do! It means that golf can be/is something to bring you closer to the people in your life. Golf can give many lessons... on any given round, if you pay attention, beyond the game itself. 

I consider myself fortunate to have golf in my life, and the people that come with it.

Now..... beer, whisk(e)y, good friends and good times are a bonus!  ;)

My goal was to break 100 and play well in tournaments.

I finally broke 100 with a 97. Then followed it up with a 91 and 92. I also shot 45 over 9 holes to shatter my 9-hole record. I played fairly well in the tournaments too. Even won a closest to the pin.

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

I would say that it was a successful year for me on a few fronts.  First, I did manage to stay married despite playing more, buying more toys and traveling 35 weeks out of the year.  Second, I did in fact play a lot more this year than I did in prior years despite my travel schedule and family commitments.  The last thing that made the year a success was not only did I manage to stay at scratch for the year I moved to a +1 in August and managed to stay there.  With the limited amount that I get to practice that is a big deal for me.  Got a lot of time at home on the putting green, but not much range time to work on full shots.  

Looking forward to 2016 I would list my goals...

1.  Play more rounds with my son. (joining a private club should help with that)

2.  Play more in general and practice more on the golf swing.

3.  Not buying as much equipment and sticking with what I have for now

4.  Start playing some tournaments just to see how my game stacks up in my older age

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

I guess I didn't participate in the Goals post last year? So for 2016...

1. I'll step up my lesson taking/coaching sessions for the 1st 6 months.

2. I'll get back on my "Eat Less" diet to drop 5 pounds and maintain my weight.

3. I'll begin again my daily stretching exercises and stick with it for once.

4. I'll start playing better and lower my hcp to a minimum of 5 by May 1st. Lower if possible throughout the year.

5. Win more bets $$$$ 

And yes... 2015 was successful. 

http://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/14865-whats-your-plan-man/

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Last year I had considered joining a country club, but I joined a nice daily fee course instead; so probably better since it is cheaper and that allows golf trips.

I wanted to travel more to play this year and since I finally retired from my day job, I thought I would be able to do so.  Family health issues prevented travel most of the summer; missed my SoCal trip, Canada, and the trip to Minneapolis (sorry guys!).  I did manage a week long golf trip to the Cascade mountains of Oregon and later saw MGS'er Mmmmmbuddy in Eugene.  In September I embarked on a golfing road trip.  Spent 3 days with my golf coach in Vegas, saw some buddies, then stopped in Sacramento on the way home for golf with MyGolfSpys Tim and Dave.  The Florida swing is still on for February 2016.

I guess overall it was a good year for golf.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I didn't set any really hard goals last year, but none the less, it was a success.

I broke 90 5 times this year and shot 90 at least twice.

My weight is creeping up a bit so that is something that I will have to look at in 2016 along with getting down to Golfworks before the seaon begins anew and see if they can tweak my clubs and maybe buy a couple of new heads and shafts. Break 90 more often if I can get the practice in. And take my son out to the local pitch and putt more often.

Not lofty goals by any stretch of the imagination, but they're good for me.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Me? at this point, I'll be happy with playing once a month between now and Ironman Chattanooga in September. If I can keep all of those rounds under 100, I'll be ecstatic.

I played 8 out of the 9 months leading up to IM Chattanooga, so ok ( the handicap went up a good bit due to lack of practice ),
Only had one round above 100 before IM Chattanooga, so I guess I hit my goals.

What I didn't hit was the mess I've been since IM Chattanooga. I've played more, but not well. Now I'm working on getting some touch and feel back, and it's been rough.

I'll have to reset the goals going into January.

Dru - Owner, President & Janitor, Druware Software Designs

RH 13.1 Handicap in soggy Georgia 

WITB
* 1W 10.5* @ PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 3W PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff ) 
* 5W 18* Tailor-made AeroBurner ( Stock Stiff )
* 7W  Sub70 949x ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 5i-PW @ PXG 0211 ( Gen 1 )
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

No.

:ping-small:G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small:G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small:G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:taylormade-small:P790 Black 4-A 
on :kbs: TGI 80S

:mizuno-small: ES21 54-8° & 58-12° on :kbs: Hi Rev

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Driver, 3w, 3H are JumboMax JMX UltraLite XS 

Describe my 2015 Season as laissez faire. Changed courses this year for "family" reasons & new track does not even come close to the challenge & fun of my old course. Even though I'm older than dirt; new course members are legend's in their own minds. So for 2016 my goal is to get my grit back & beat some of these legend's just to hear the Power Whine.

2015 was definitely a success for me - I had only broken 100 a few times prior, but ended up the year by getting into the 80s a few times with my best being 88. It was my most consistent year ever in taking lessons and putting in a lot of hours of practice. Started the year in the mid 90s - low 100s, then got worse as worked on my swing, then slowly started improving with a noticeable jump late in the season. I definitely didn't want to see winter come, but this is Ohio, so it will most likely be more heated tees/indoor facilities. Although, our weather has been fabulous and I'm hoping to get out this week (tomorrow maybe) as highs for the next couple days, temps are supposed to be in the mid-50s with sunshine.

WITB:
Driver: Cobra King LTD
Fairway: Ping G25 (3)
Hybrid: Ping i25 (22 degree)
Crossover: Ping G 5
Irons: Ping i25 (5 -PW)
Wedges: Bridgestone J15 forged 50 and 55 degree
Putter: Cleveland TFi Elevado w/ Winn Pro grip.

Posted 10 March 2015 - 01:21 PM

- Score consistently in the 80's

Nope, I did not succeed......but I am on my way.  My Hcap is still 18.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

At first blush I would repost RR's reply as my own but that would not be totally accurate.  My number one goal was to have fun and I accomplished that.  I've also enjoyed my Bayou Club membership.  Now if I could just do something about my golf game I'd be all the happier.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Went out for 9 today - 58 degrees F in Ohio on November 25 helps make 2015 a success - what weather, wow! Calling for 60 tomorrow, on Thanksgiving no less!

WITB:
Driver: Cobra King LTD
Fairway: Ping G25 (3)
Hybrid: Ping i25 (22 degree)
Crossover: Ping G 5
Irons: Ping i25 (5 -PW)
Wedges: Bridgestone J15 forged 50 and 55 degree
Putter: Cleveland TFi Elevado w/ Winn Pro grip.

In spite of saying that 2015 was not a success, I went out today knowing that there was nothing I could do business-wise for the rest of the week so just thought about golf.

Based on today's 27 holes 2015 was a success. Well, November 25, 2015 was anyway. Driver not so much but irons, wedges and putter were excellent. Played my best 27 consecutive holes of the year.

Weather supposed to keep me off the course the rest of the weekend.

:ping-small:G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small:G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small:G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:taylormade-small:P790 Black 4-A 
on :kbs: TGI 80S

:mizuno-small: ES21 54-8° & 58-12° on :kbs: Hi Rev

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Driver, 3w, 3H are JumboMax JMX UltraLite XS 

Still haven't broken 80.  Did get my first hole in one.

Got to the point in summer where I was shooting mid 80's with consistancy, but since October I've been struggling pretty badly. That being said 2015 saw me return to the game, have a lot of fun and get a hole in one. Call it a success.

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybriid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° 56° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :titelist-small: 2018-9 Pro-V1x and Prov1s
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours

• 3 weeks later...

I seriously considered quitting golf this year several times. I have had the shanks for over 18 months. I didn't go on my annual buddies golf trip because of it. I took 2 lessons from one instructor, 5 lessons from another, both PGA certified, both with spotty results. My hc went from 11 to 18 or worse, I didn't post the worst scores. I played a lot, but quit short of 18 holes more than ever before. Finally I went to GolfTec. They are expensive, the equivalent of $200/hr for instruction. They are rebuilding my swing from the grip up. My swing is completely different. I had many misconception s about a good swing. After 6 lessons so far, I am seeing the results in my ball flight, but not in my scores yet. Just not consistent yet. My driver slice is gone, replaced with a pull left or straight. Still hit the occasional shank, but far less. My scores are high because of doubles and triples, along with pars. I don't understand the high scores yet. But I feel I've turned the slide around, am making progress. So in that respect, 2015 was a success I can build on for greater results next year.

Start having fun with golf again first.  Play head to head with your buddies by the hole. A nuclear hole will be no worse than losing a hole by lipping out a putt.

You can't rebuild your game and stress over it at the same time.  And when you are ready to go back to work on the range, understand that your scuffling streak was caused by some little thing not requiring an entire overhaul of your game.  Chip Foose doesn't teach golf.

I've only known one guy that quit golf. And... it's because he got the shanks. He'll tell you that.  Now this guy had a strange "lift up the left heel-pause at the top" exaggerated looking swing. Not exactly like Charles Barkley but you get the idea. Really odd. But in years past he could actually play a decent game shooting in the mid 80's. You just didn't want to watch him swing. I play with his brother all the time and he's a good solid player. Anyway, I recently saw the shanker and his personality was markedly different. All he does now is work and shoot pool at a local pool hall. This didn't even seem like the guy I used to know. He was gripey* and a little bit surly I thought. Really strange. He was pale due to hanging out indoors all the time I guess. I'm not sure if he'll ever play again. The guys not a drug'er or problem drinker. I think it's because he quit golf. I really do. But who knows...he could have issues I'm unaware of.

Moral of the story is... hang in there GetaGrip and don't quit.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

This WAS the year I broke 80 (twice)!

I didn't really play more "away" rounds playing the muni than I did at my local country club and likely played less golf overall than I did the previous season, since the CC is much closer to my house and holds fewer events, so I've already payed my dues to return to the club next season.

What's In the Bag

Driver - :callaway-small: GBB 

Hybrids  :cleveland-small: Halo XL Halo 18* & :cobra-small: T-Rail 20*

Irons  :cobra-small: T-Rail 2.0

Wedges :ping-small: 60* TS / SCOR 48* 53* 58*

Putter     :scotty-small:

Ball :callaway-logo-1:

Bag Datrek DG Lite  

Nifty and Plaid, thanks for the kind words and encouragement. I may have sounded more negative than I feel. I believe I'm on track now. I get one lesson a week, plus at least one practice session on the swing monitor. This was my Christmas present, and it's the best one I could have asked for. My new swing feels weird and unathletic, but it's simple and repeatable. My old swing required perfect timing. My high scores seem to be because I now miss driver left, but I haven't adjusted for that. Plus, my irons seem to come up short more now, my distances are inconsistent. Too many swing thoughts still. Once I get good habits ingrained, it will free up my motion. I have the confidence now that I'm making a good swing, giving myself a chance. Before, it was hope and hit. I am looking forward to replaying some of my friends and hopefully surprising them.

• 4 weeks later...

Nifty and Plaid, thanks for the kind words and encouragement. I may have sounded more negative than I feel. I believe I'm on track now. I get one lesson a week, plus at least one practice session on the swing monitor. This was my Christmas present, and it's the best one I could have asked for. My new swing feels weird and unathletic, but it's simple and repeatable. My old swing required perfect timing. My high scores seem to be because I now miss driver left, but I haven't adjusted for that. Plus, my irons seem to come up short more now, my distances are inconsistent. Too many swing thoughts still. Once I get good habits ingrained, it will free up my motion. I have the confidence now that I'm making a good swing, giving myself a chance. Before, it was hope and hit. I am looking forward to replaying some of my friends and hopefully surprising them.

Two things--first, per the thread, yes, 2015 was a golf success, particularly at the end.  Had a neurostimulator installed for my back and that has been great.  About 95% relief, never have back issues during the round (just some soreness afterwards) and for the first time in years, I can play or practice two days in a row.  Even did a three day spree, though was quite sore after that.  So, needless to say, a lot more golf.

Included in that was re-upping at GolfTec.  As soon as I got fully recovered from the neurostimulator surgery in June, I started GolfTec lessons again.  I was 16.7 index at the time.  I finished 2015 at 13.4, with over a two stroke reduction in the last six weeks.  And in the last three weeks, I've finally got my distance back, and more.

To GetaGrip--your experience with the new swing progression sounds very, very familiar.  My lessons had early and good results in reducing my my killer fault--the over the top pulls, sometimes into the next county.  Just like your thing with the shanks, I'd get into ruts where every swing was a pull regardless of what I tried, or terrible pushes or chunks when I overcorrected or miscorrected.

But while the chronic pull was largely fixed, the swing changes had robbed me of distance, particularly with irons. I'd hit what I thought was a flush 7 iron (my 150 club) and have it come up 15 yds short (both on the course and in front of the simulator).  That lasted for months, with only occasional better distance days.  But suddenly, over the last few weeks, the distance is back, plus.  My driver is 2 to 2 1/2 clubs longer than a couple of months ago, and my irons are back to my traditional distances, plus maybe 1/2 to 1 club longer.  Yesterday, I went for a video practice and my six iron was almost always 170 plus, with a long of 179.  The six has always been my 160 club.  So, everything seems to be falling in place.  I think a lot of it is that I'm no longer thinking about every step in the backswing in order to get to or stay in the proper position, which is making my downswing much freer.  

Bottom line, stick with it, better times coming.

Immediate 2016 goal--figure out how to get my hands in front of the ball at impact.  All the improvement described above was achieved with my hands still at best even with the ball at impact.  Can't wait to see what happens when I figure that part out.

Nonchalant putts count the same as chalant putts.

In my Ogio Ozone XX Cart Stand Bag:

Ping G400 10.5 Deg Driver, stock Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz 19 Deg 5 Wood, stock Matrix Osik Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz Stage 2 21 Deg Tour 4 Hybrid, Rocketfuel 80h Stiff shaft 

Callaway Apex CF 16 Irons, 4-P, Stiff Shafts

Scor 48 and 55 degree wedges.  
Renegar 60 Deg Steel Shaft Lob Wedge

TM Ghost Spider Si 38" Counterbalanced Putter

yup!  I got to play again after having ACDF surgery and being on the shelf for 6 months.

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

Nope due to injuries it was not. I was playing g great and ready for the Mid Am qualifier and ruptured my Achilles. I am now about 90% and working to get back in shape and my game back

Ping G410 LST 10.5 set -1* Flat Accra TZ5 65 M5

Callaway Epic Flash 15* set -1 Aldila ATX Blue 75TX

Ben Hogan FT Worth Hi 19* KBS Tour V X

Ben Hogan PTX Pro 4-P KBS Tour V X 2* Flat 4* loft increments

Hogan Equalizer 50* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 X 2* Flat

Hogan Equalizer 56* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 2* Flat

Hogan Equalizer 62* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 2* Flat

EVNROLL ER7 P2 Aware Tour
Scotty Cameron Newport2 Buttonback P2 Aware Tour Grip
Snell MTB-X

Posted 10 March 2015 - 01:21 PM

Nope, I did not succeed......but I am on my way.  My Hcap is still 18.

I finished the year by moving up to the Senior Tees and scored a 78 on the last day of the year.  I'm gonna like 2016.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Archived