Snell vs Vice vs Bridgestone vs Callaway golf balls?

Our Sponsors

Hey guys,

I looked around the forum and I didn't see any comparisons between these golf balls. I figured I could give it a shot. I have a sleeve of the Vice Pro, Bridgestone B330RX and the Callaway Chrome Soft balls. I figured I could toss in a sleeve of Snell My Tour Balls as well. Would anyone be interested in a mid-handicapper's comparison of these golf balls? Let me know!

Thanks,

MK

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To answer your question please yes - there would be lots of interest in that comparative review.

Okay guys! I have finally come around to posting my comparison review of the Snell MTB, Vice Pro, Bridgestone B330RX and the Callaway Chromesoft golf balls. I reviewed these golf balls during one r

One of my golf buddies found a Vice ball this past Saturday......it had a six-gun logo on it......I tried totrade him for it as it was a one hit wonder, but he declined.  He used it and liked it until

Posted Images

It definitely wouldn't hurt to read the info!

Look forward to it!

• Like 2

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

I am using the B330RX's now, but just ordered 6 dozen My Tour Balls.....

Driver: Tour Edge Exotics EXS w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft BACKUP DRIVER: Cobra F8 w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft  Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrids: Tour Edge CBX 119 4H(22*)  with Project X Evenflo regular shaft Irons: Wilson Staff D7 5 - PW w/Recoil 460 regular shafts Wedges: Wilson D7 GW(50*) & SW(54*) w/Recoil 460 regular shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore(58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  Putter: 33" Slotline SSi 693 mid mallet Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).

I would be interested in reading it

• Like 1

Driver:   :honma: TR20 10.5*

Utility Iron: :cleveland-small: UHX 18*

Hybrid:   :callaway-small: Epic 4h 23* 

Irons:    :mizuno-small: JPX900 Hot Metal 5-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX2 52* 56* 60*

Putter:  :EVNROLL: ER 2.2

Ball:   :bridgestone-small: Tour BXS

To answer your question please yes - there would be lots of interest in that comparative review.

• Like 4

Ping G410 - set at 12 degrees, fade setting - Fujikura Motore X R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood

G30 6-PW -  Aerotech FT 500 shafts

SCOR 48,52,56,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

I just got about 200 balls... mix of TP3, TP5, RBZ Urethane and Lethal... all on clearance... that should last me for this season :D

• Like 2

:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

Kanoito, I guess you're a TM fan?

I'm not, I'll play anything that's on sale :)

• Like 2

I just got about 200 balls... mix of TP3, TP5, RBZ Urethane and Lethal... all on clearance... that should last me for this season :D

Oh Sweet RBZ Urethane. I love thee. I wish I could find thee as well 

Check out my personal Equipment Blog and Podcast!

Huntingforbirdies.com

I have 5 Dozen Vice balls I have been tinkering with.  I'll withhold my thoughts until you give your review!  Huge Snell fan also! 

• Like 2

:taylormade-small: M1 10.5* - Tour AD BB-6X
:titelist-small: 10F.d. 13.5* - Graffaloy Bi-Matrix X
:titelist-small: 915Hd 20.5* - Aldila Tour Green
:titelist-small:  T-MB 2-iron - Aldila Tour Green
:titelist-small:  716 AP2 5-PW - KBS C-Taper Lite X
:vokey-small: SM6 50/56 - DG S400

:cameron-small:  Kombi S 35"

Sure. I'd be interested. Under the place where your pic or avatar goes I don't see any info about you. Where you from? What''s your current handicap? what kind of clubs do you play. What's your current gamer? What course conditions do you normally play on?

Look forward to your opinions.

• Like 2

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Sure. I'd be interested. Under the place where your pic or avatar goes I don't see any info about you. Where you from? What''s your current handicap? what kind of clubs do you play. What's your current gamer? What course conditions do you normally play on?

Look forward to your opinions.

Well I added some information to my profile. I'll write up my WITB and I usually play on fairly average fairways. Just depends on the weather here in Arkansas.

-Your Average Golfer

Currently playing Titleist Tru Soft, but would definitely be interested in hearing about your comparisons. I was looking into those brand of balls as well, except for Vise which I have not really looked into. Waiting to read your review.

Sent from MyGolfSpy Mobile

WITB:

Driver:   :cobra-small: F9 driver 9* stiff shaft 

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* regular shaft

Hybrids:  :nike-small: Vapor Flex  3 hybrid regular shaft 

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Ben Hogan BHB01 blade

Ball:  :Snell: Black

Bag: 2015 Ogio Chamber Cart Bag & 2018 MyGolfSpy Stand Bag

I've tested the snell my tour and the chrome soft. 

I feel like the my tour doesn't get as much distance as the CS. 

I love the feel of the CS off the face of the club and I see more stopping power on the greens with the CS. 

The my tour feels soft off the face, but seems to lack the distance I'm looking for on the ball. Spins really great on the greens. 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM + TWITTER + YOUTUBE

:taylormade-small: 2017 M1 9.5°, Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei CK Blue, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:taylormade-small:2017 M2 3 Wood Fairway 15°, Aldila Rogue 125 Tour Edition, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:nike-small:Vapor Speed 5 Wood Fairway 19°, Fujikura 73 Tour Spec, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged #4-6 Iron, JPX 919 Tour  #7-PW Irons, KBS C-Taper, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

⭐ Artisan Golf custom 50°, 54°, 54°, Nippon Modus 120 Wedge, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

:scotty-small:  Tour Issue Circle T - Tour Rat I

I've tested the snell my tour and the chrome soft.

I feel like the my tour doesn't get as much distance as the CS.

I love the feel of the CS off the face of the club and I see more stopping power on the greens with the CS.

The my tour feels soft off the face, but seems to lack the distance I'm looking for on the ball. Spins really great on the greens.

Thank you for the input! I've been gaming Chromesoft since they came out but I hope to be as unbiased as possible in this comparison.

-Your Average Golfer

Absolutely would be interested! That's the reason I joined this troupe of Merry Men (and women!). To get some unvarnished opinions.

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

:bridgestone-small:  JGR 9.5*  Driver Graphite Design AD DI-6x 
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - AW)  KBS Tour 130x

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Wedges (54, 58)
MATI Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Mid Slim 2.0
:bridgestone-small: Tour B-RX

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder