Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

Official MyGolfSpy/Cobra Connect Driver Challenge Thread

OFFICIAL MYGOLFSPY/COBRA CONNECT

challenge 1.jpg

DRIVER CHALLENGE

This is the official thread for our first ever MyGolfspy/Cobra Connect Driver Challenge!  We have two teams who will spend the next month using their new Cobra F7 drivers equipped with Cobra Connect - an Arccos-driven driver shot tracking and stat-keeping sensor and app. 

​The teams will be competing for individual weekly prizes as well as an overall Team prize.

One contestant - the one who truly knocks it out of the park - will win a complete Cobra-PUMA makeover, including new clothes and shoes from PUMA as well as a full bag of custom-fit Cobra equipment. 

This should be fun!

And so let's meet our two groups -- Team Rickie and Team Lexi!

Team Rickie:

Digiburdie                                                    

BryanGolf                                                   

TVgolfer                                                       

TBT                                                              

Team Lexi:

J_Wurz

EthanSterlingPrice

BigtazzGolf

strokerAce

So here's how it's going to work - each week our contestants will post their stats from their Cobra Connect app. They'll be scored on the following categories from the app:

1. Driving handicap

2. Fairway accuracy

3. Smart Distance

4. Long drive

5. Overall number of drives detected

In addition, our contestants will be active on Social Media and will be scored accordingly. They'll be using the hashtag #COBRACONNECTMGS

The competition officially starts this Friday. Each Thursday the contestants will post their stats and we'll announce the weekly winner on Friday - the weekly winner will earn some slick  PUMA apparel.

Now here's where it gets interesting!!!

Forum members who are not actually competing can win a weekly prize  courtesy of Cobra-PUMA as well by participating in the thread - comment, trash talk, questions and general good humor will serve you well.  

Each contestant will kick off with a post letting you know a little about them, their game and what they're looking for from their new driver - sorta like the Miss America Pageant but with golfers.

Let's get this party started!!!! 

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LET'S DO THIS!!!!! TEAM RICKIE FTW! 

First, I want to throw out a huge THANKS to MSG and Cobra Golf for picking me to participate in this awesome contest.

A little about me:

I'm 42, live in Pittsburgh, PA, have a 6 year old son Leo and a wonderful and very understanding wife named Alexa who for some reason supports my golf addiction. I work as a Creative Director for a large global science supply retailer which basically funds said addiction.

A little about my game and gamer:

I am a lefty, I think I'm the only lefty in the contest? not sure about that....

CobraGolf sent me a beautiful Cobra King F7+ with a Fujikura Speeder Evo 2 661 (Stifff) shaft. I have the weights set in their standard setup and the loft set at 9.5 Draw.

For the next month or so this black beauty will be replacing my much beloved Taylormade M2 (2016) gamer. So the F7+ has a lot to live up to. 

I'm a 12.7 handicap but i swear I feel that number should be more like a 22.7 most of the time. 

SOCIAL:

So a huge part of this contest obviously. Help me out and follow me here:

Twitter: @bobbyburdette and @mountaineer (my alter ego WVU Football Fanatic which I plan on posting also)

Instagram: /bobbyburdette

Facebook: TEAM RICKIE Fan Page

My Blog: bobbyburdette.com

Hastags to follow: #TeamRickie #CobraConnectMGS

I'm sure I'll have more to add to this post as the day goes ... and my battery is about dead. 

First official tracking for me starts tonight in my Wed. league at Quicksilver Golf Course. Somewhere I can grip it, rip it, and sip it.... wish me luck. 

Twitter: @bobbyburdette

Instagram: bobbyburdette

Who am I? 

A husband and a father who gets to play about as much golf as I want thanks a pretty easy work schedule!  I'm an afternoon drive on-air personality for Kiss 99.9 in Miami, FL.  For my country folk, it's a country radio station! ;)

I'm from Indianapolis, IN and since getting into radio back in 2007, I've lived in Fort Wayne, IN, Evansville, IN, Jacksonville, FL, Detroit, MI, Los Angeles, CA, Portland, OR, and now currently in Fort Lauderdale, FL.  

On the side, I also manage social media for Loft Golf Performance Lab with fitting centers at PGA National Resort & Spa and a couple of private clubs in Palm Beach County that I'm not sure I'm at liberty to mention! Haha! (But they're AMAZING and so far I've only played 1 of them!)

How's my game?

I'm currently a 0 handicap that went through some regression and have had to climb my way back to that level! I play in tournaments but not nearly as many as I'd like.  My biggest achievement in adulthood golf would be qualifying for the Florida Amateur in 2016.  One thing I can say about Florida is the competition is insane here.  You better bring your A+ game to compete!  Being from the midwest, I'm a bent grass greens fan and this bermuda doesn't always agree with my putting and short game!  

WITB?

I may have a slight advantage in time getting used to my Cobra F7+ that was sent to me for the Cobra Connect Challenge seeing that I recently put a Cobra F7+ in the bag! 

That being said, I chose this driver.  I had a '16 M2 that went a little too high, spun a little too much, but was pretty consistent!  I switched to the Cobra due to it's feel and low spin performance that so far has proved to have lived up to it's promise.  Also, it's BLUE.  (Colts fan here!) ;)

I had a HZRDUS T1100 75g 6.5 that I originally put in play when I got the F7+ but with the Cobra Connect Challenge, I chose to go with the Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 80TX.  INSTANTLY started to hit the ball lower and more consistent.  Which was a major surprise to me.  The T1100 is a great shaft but for whatever reason, it doesn't agree with my Cobra heads.  I can still hit it high but with the 80g weight, I can't take a swing off to get it to work properly.

My driver was cut to play 44.5" with a 1/2" tip.  Therefore, I have a 16g/2g/2g weight setup instead of the standard 12g/2g/2g.  16g weight is up front! Loft is currently set at 8*.   I'll be at the Lab here soon to dial it in but currently don't feel like it's far off.

I am a Golf Pride MCC+4 guy. (Sorry Lamkin!)  It's humid down here in South Florida and that Lamkin leaves my hands as soon as I start the downswing. So, while I know it's a selling point of the F7, the Lamkin Cobra Connect had to go in favor of a GP MCC+4 with ALIGN.  I went to Dick's Sporting Goods and bought the Arccos Driver for $30.  Since I already had the Cobra  F7+ and knew it was a keeper, this didn't bother me at all.  Was worth the money to play my own grip!

Currently have 65 drives detected, my smart distance is 300 yards, my smart range is 292-312 yards, I'm hitting 61.5% of my fairways, and my "Driving Handicap" is +6.7. (Which my actual handi was that!)

I'll add this.  Where we play is pretty soft that here in South Florida. My smart range is pretty accurate up there with most of my drives carrying between 285-305. That's about it for distance here.  You're not getting that much roll in his area right now. I played up in Indiana last week and had multiple drives fly 300 and take HUGE bounces and get TONS of roll and end up 330-345.  GIVE ME THOSE CONDITIONS ON THE DAILY, PLEASE! 

FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA!

If you haven't come across it yet, it's easy to see that I'm the most active on Instagram simply because that is by far the best medium for visual golf content.  The IG community is on FIRE!  If you're not there, GET THERE!

Instagram - @bryangolf

Twitter - @bryanradio

Facebook - Bryan Golf

I really appreciate the opportunity to test along with everyone here in the MyGolfSpy/Cobra Connect Challenge.  Thank you Cobra/Puma! Thank you MGS!

#TeamRICKIE IT'S GO TIME!!  

@BryanGolf

Cobra F7+ w/Project X HZRDUS T1100 75g 6.5

Cobra F7 3 Wood w/Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 80TX
TaylorMade M2 5 Wood w/Graphite Design DI 8X
TaylorMade UDI 3 Iron w/Project X HZRDUS Black 105g 6.5
TaylorMade P770 4 Iron, P750 5-PW w/True Temper DGTI X100
TaylorMade Milled Grind SB 54w/DGTI S400
​Titleist Vokey SM6 60* M Grind w/DGTI S400
TaylorMade Spider Tour Blue

Awesome contest - happy to be here with MyGolfSpy and Cobra Connect!

About me:

I'm a 56 year old 13 handicapper in Boston, where I'm a reporter and anchor at a local TV station. I have a bunch of grown kids which means I now have more time for golf!

Driver has been the worst part of my game for years, I struggle with both consistency and length. Nice combo. I've been using Taylormade's M2 and liked it well enough on occasion.

My club:

Thanks to my pro and Golf Digest top 10 club fitter Daren MacKinnon - I have my new driver to test Cobra Connect. It's the F7 plus with an Mamiya Elements Chrome 6F4 stiff shaft.

The club feels and looks great at address. The Cobra F7, supposedly for game improvement, didn't fit my eye at all. Daren said not to worry about being a mid teen handicap and going with the better players club - he said a lot if that is about marketing.

I hit the club very well during the fitting, topping out at 98 swing speed and about 245 carry. On the course so far I have been carrying fewer yards for sure, but I've been going for fairways and this club has been pretty accurate. Good experience so far!

Cobra Connect automatically tracks your drives through GPS tracking of your drive, and a sensor at the end of the grip which knows when you are swinging and listens for the strike of the club head against the ball. It has worked pretty well and does not require manual tagging / you just play and the app does the work. However it's best to keep the phone in your front pocket, which is not ideal.

My social media

Twitter, Instagram: @jhall7news

Facebook: Jon Hall

All in all a good experience so far as we get started with this test. Go team Rickie!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.....LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

First things first, a huge THANKS to MyGolfSpy and Cobra/Puma Golf for giving me to opportunity to participate in this amazing competition!!

ABOUT ME

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm a golfaholic!! (everybody at once.....HI TIM!)

I'm 53 years old and have been playing golf on and off for most of my life. I live in the suburbs of Houston, Texas with my wife Kelley and my stepson Zach. I am very lucky to have found love for a second time so late in life and I am truly blessed that she supports my addiction to this amazing game!

I am the Network Analyst and Technical Manager for the Gulf Coast Regional 911 Communications District, which is a fancy title that means I make sure that when someone calls 911 that the call is directed to the correct agency and that they know where you all when you call.

ABOUT MY GAME

I currently play to a 15.7 index and one of the weaker parts of my game is my driver, so this is exactly what I need! I am hoping the switch will help me gain some much needed distance but most of all provide some much need consistency. My current miss with my driver is ALL OVER THE PLACE!!

I am not kidding, I will play a few holes with a huge fade then suddenly a big hook and if I am lucky I will hit a few straight.

MY WEAPON IN THIS WAR

Cobra Golf has generously provided me with a Cobra King F7+ Driver in Black

It's outfitted with a UST Mayima Elements Chrome 6F3 Shaft

Lamkin REL Grip with Cobra Connect Technology + 2 wraps

I had it built 0.75" short

SOCIAL MEDIA

This is a huge part of this challenge so please follow me on the following social media sites and feel free to like, or retweet any and all posts!

Use Hashtags #CobraConnectMGS #TeamRickie

Twitter: @timldotson

Instagram: timldotson

Facebook: TimDotson

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

What is crackalackin' people? My name is Josh Wurzberger I'm 37 and a half and I live in a quaint little suburb of 60,000 people near Minneapolis. I have a wonderful wife of 16 years and two boys who's ages are 12 and 8. My 8-year-old is a Rickie fan. Mainly for the flashy orange, he wears. I can convert him to TEAM LEXI. Very excited to have the opportunity to see if I can improve my drives with the new Cobra driver. Thanks MGS for hooking me up!

Handicap-

I'm starting to put things all together right now just need a little more tweaking. I am currently down to a 5.2 index.

My driving game-

I am a decent mid length guy. I'd say my current gamer which is a Taylormade M1 (2016) with Aldila Rogue silver stiff shaft is the longest club I've had. I can get an avg of about 275 with it. I have hit a few 340 when I actually hit the holy grail on the face of the club know as the "sweet spot". I would give anything to hit the center of the face consistently.

Cobra driver specs- I hit balls for about 45 minutes with the F7+ head. It just didn't feel right. I asked my fitter George at Club Champion to switch over to the F7 head and BAM! I fell in love right away when I was seeing the smash factor at a constant 1.51-1.52. I ended up with The F7 head and an Aldila Tour Blue stiff shaft. 

Twitter- @joshwurzberger

Facebook- @joshwurzberger

Instagram- josh_wurzberger

#Team Lexi

Howdy everyone! As always a big thanks first to MyGolfSpy and Cobra/Puma golf for the opportunity. My name is Ethan Price and I'm a 24 year old, 4.5 handicap golfer from Whitney, Texas.  I'm currently working on getting my degree from Texas A&M and helping with the family farm.  I'll be part of Team Lexi Thompson for the contest and look forward to doing what I can to help win this thing.

My Game:

Before getting the Cobra I used a Nike Vapor Speed driver and my strengths off the tee were hitting the fairway but I've never been a very long hitter in comparison with other players my age so I'm interested to see how the F7+ compares.

The Club:

I was fitted to Cobra's F7+ head with the Tensei CK Blue Stiff flex shaft and a midsize Lamkin wrap grip set at 9.5 degrees neutral with the weight set back.

Feel more than welcome to follow my social media accounts.

Twitter:  @EthanSPrice

Instagram:  @ethan_s_price

Facebook:  Ethan Price

Looking forward to connecting with everyone, let's have some fun!

#COBRACONNECTMGS.  #Team Lexi

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

The one, the only......BigTazzzzzzz is here!

I'm a Loudmouth wearing

Big Bertha drivin

Rum n Coke lovin son of a gun

Haven't met a golf ball yet I couldn't power fade 300 yards

Or non hook club I couldn't make Clint Eastwood jealous, left turn Clyde!

I want to think MyGolfSpy and Cobra for this challenge! Simply Awesome guys.

I play in a league called the GolfNuts of Memphis and we play in any weather, no matter the season. I've been playing going on 22 years and finally started trying to get serious about my game and the results that came with it.

I'm currently a 12.7 and have ideas of being near 10 by the time winter golf sets in.

My current driver is the Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 8° with Grafalloy ProLite 35 shaft.

My Cobra KING F7+ that is coming to the show will have the blue head and a tour x-stiff 

Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 shaft.

I hope you follow along and cheer #TeamLexi on as we Grip n rip it over the next month.

I'll be posting a bunch on various social sites 

Twitter:  @bigtazzGOLF
Instagram: bigtazzgolf
Facebook: steve.rayburn

#PowerToThePlayer  #CobraConnectChallenge  #CobraConnectMGS  #TeamLexi
         Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

Crap... just saw this after I posted my intro here - https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/20856-official-mygolfspycobra-connect-driver-challenge-thread/?p=325997

WHOOPS!

Oh yeah...forgot to mention the details on my BIG STICK.

I went to get fit and ended up with the F7 instead of the F7+; liked the look of a school bus behind the ball instead of a Prius.

I added the details in my signature.

I had the STIFF shaft trimmed 1" from standard (down to 44.25) because I can't stop hitting the effin thing off the heel.

Before the Cobra I have (had cause it is movin on after this contest) Titleist 915 D2, stiff shaft, Diamana something-or-other.  They have too many damn versions..

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, TM Sim2 19*, Cobra F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Cleveland HB Soft #1 w/UST
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

Was I chosen? No. Well, you got lucky official testers because my social media game is sicker than a medieval peasant in a rat infested hut and I hit bombs!!! Was a cart path involved in this particular drive? Well, a caddie never asks and a gentleman never tells! Best of luck, nerds!

Good luck guys, looking forward to your comp!

IMG_1090.JPG

Sent from my Augusta National using MyGolfSpy

Driver:  :ping-small:  G 10.5* W/Tour Stiff 65g Ping Shaft   

Fairway Woods:  :cobra-small:  Cobra F6 13.5*, F6 Baffler 16*  

Irons: Split Set-  :ping-small: i200 3i - 7i ,  :benhogan-small: Ft Worth 15s, 8 (36), 9 (40), PW (44) 

Wedges: :benhogan-small:  TK, 52* & 56*

Putter:  :ping-small: Sigma G Kushin 

Bag:  :ping-small: Hoofer 5way

Balls:  :taylormade-small: TP5/X

Was I chosen? No. Well, you got lucky official testers because my social media game is sicker than a medieval peasant in a rat infested hut and I hit bombs!!! Was a cart path involved in this particular drive? Well, a caddie never asks and a gentleman never tells! Best of luck, nerds!

Good luck guys, looking forward to your comp!

attachicon.gifIMG_1090.JPG

Sent from my Augusta National using MyGolfSpy

371 eh? You're only 20 yards behind my 7 iron into the wind when I catch it fat.

The name don't lie...

Leaving tap ins short since '00

Laying up is for losers! Let's see some bombs boys.

PS. The formatting for the teams on the app is wonky. I have no idea who's on which team.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Cool guys! Looking forward to this!

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

PS. The formatting for the teams on the app is wonky. I have no idea who's on which team.

Use a PC then!  :P

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

This is going to be so fun to follow.

I have a couple ideas for early picks. But Ill wait for the intros ti make my week 1 choice.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

This should be fun to follow along.....I'll be rooting for team Lexi because...well, I have my reasons

Driver:    :honma:TR20 10.5*

Hybrids:   :callaway-small: Epic SuperHybrid 3 18*   Epic 4h 23*   

Irons:    :mizuno-small:JPX900 Hot Metal 5-GW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:CBX2 52* 56* 60*

Putter:  :EVNROLL:EV8

Ball:    :bridgestone-small:Tour BXS

I'd put my money on TBT.

They don't want to mess with TBT.   In fact they'd rather run through hell with gasoline drawers on than mess with the big T.  :D   I can sense a woodshed whupping coming down the pike!

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

They don't want to mess with TBT. In fact they'd rather run through hell with gasoline drawers on than mess with the big T. :D I can sense a woodshed whupping coming down the pike!

You know, I saw a logging truck the other day that was named "Wood Shed". Made me think of you sir. If I see it again I'll take a picture.

- A.S.

Sent from #nothingfeelslikeamizuno dreamland...

You know, I saw a logging truck the other day that was named "Wood Shed". Made me think of you sir. If I see it again I'll take a picture.

- A.S.

Sounds like a great avatar to me  ;) .     

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

This is going to be a blast to follow! I've seen some of BryanGolf's dingers on IG, and he can hit the long ball.

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

So what is everyone playing in the F7?  We need specs - loft, shaft, headsettings... 

:taylormade-small:  M3 460 9.5* - ACCRA TZ6 M5

:callaway-small:  X2 Hot Pro - 15* Aldila Tour Green X

TaylorMade Jetspeed 19* w Matrix HM9

Mizuno MP-63 4-P Project X 6.0

Cleveland RTX4 - 50, 54, 60

:odyssey-small:  Toulon Portland w P2 React Grip

:titelist-small: 2019 Players 4 -  :titelist-small: Pro V1

So what is everyone playing in the F7? We need specs - loft, shaft, headsettings...

I'd imagine that'll be part of the introductions everyone is putting together.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

371 eh? You're only 20 yards behind my 7 iron into the wind when I catch it fat.

The name don't lie...

Leaving tap ins short since '00

And then there was one when i grow up i want to be just like you, i would love to hit my driver 150 LMAO

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Oh, dang3rtown... you might hold the middleweight title there, but my lightweight bomb here... it was a thing of beauty. I was up in the trees on the right looking for my ball, because There is no way I could possibly hit it over them! Alas, I returned to my cart and proceeded down the fairway, and there it was sitting there waiting for me to send it to the green in 2...

It is a large uphill shot from there. Put too much spin on my wedge and almost had the same shot for my 3rd, so I gave it another go, only to end up off the back. Then 3 shots later, I turned this eagle opportunity into a bogey.

- A.S.

I reformatted the teams - hope it shows up better

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

I will start with the trash talk then , team Rickie is going to beat team Lexis butt btw in play the f7 heritage and love it

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Rickie's team will choke just like he does in real life time after time. Lexi won a major and should of won a second if it wasn't for some jack wagon on his couch watching TV! Team Lexi WILL win period. (Mic drop)

Archived