Regional Combined Introduction Threads Read more... ×
Spy Chat: The Hall of Fame for MGS Read more... ×
tony@CIC

Lefty Thread

Calling all Lefties - how about a thread that's dedicated to us. Some thoughts: sources for video Instruction where we don't have to translate it from right hand to left hand. Perhaps best vendors for right hand gloves or clubs? 

For starters here's a link on instruction: http://golf-info-guide.com/golf-tips/left-handed-golf-video-tips/

• Like 8

Bring it on that sounds great! Maybe even post swings videos for suggestions and start petitions to bring out specific left handed putters... cough the evn roll 1.2

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 5

Not left handed but love messing around and hitting lefty clubs right handed.  :D On a side note, the college team I coach started the season with 6 out of 21 golfers being left handed! 

• Like 2

Just saw this on Instagram. Something for you lefties 50% off any MLA putter.

Never mind lol

Titleist 718 ap3 (X-stiff,2 flat)

Cleveland RTX 2.0 wedges

Taylormade Spider Tour Putter RED 35” 1* Flat

Taylormade r1 (x-stiff)

Left Handed

OHIO NORTH

22.4 HC

• Like 1

Best thread ever created, haha! I will say one cool thing, although I haven't taken advantage of it yet, is TaylorMade pre-owned gives an extra 35% off all lefty clubs. Pretty awesome for those lefties who rock TM equipment

• Like 5

Calling all Lefties - how about a thread that's dedicated to us. Some thoughts: sources for video Instruction where we don't have to translate it from right hand to left hand. Perhaps best vendors for right hand gloves or clubs? 

For starters here's a link on instruction: http://golf-info-guide.com/golf-tips/left-handed-golf-video-tips/

Good call on the thread, Tony!

Might be the best post we ever see in the thread. I just tested the code and it does indeed work.  Enjoy the new flatsticks boys! 

• Like 2

When you boys go pee do you hold it with ya left hand? :D I tried for kicks and peed all over myself. :unsure:

😁😂😂😁... Yep left handed too!

MDGolfHacker

• Like 3

If I do everything right handed except swing clubs, bats and sticks, do I still get to join the left handed thread? :huh:

You betcha! 😁

MDGolfHacker

• Like 3

If I do everything right handed except swing clubs, bats and sticks, do I still get to join the left handed thread?   :huh:

yes but you'll be super secret probation for a while  :D

• Like 1

When you boys go pee do you hold it with ya left hand?  :D  I tried for kicks and peed all over myself.  :unsure:

Many of us - especially those that are older and went to catholic school are ambidextrous. I'll let you figure out what that means.  :lol:

• Like 5

Manmy of us - especially those that are older and went to catholic school are ambidextrous. I'll let you figure out what that means. :lol:

Rulers are not your friend. I just kept on writing lefty. 😁

MDGolfHacker

• Like 2

I think a left-handed thread is a great idea.  I'm not left-handed or swing left-handed... I can barely open a door left-handed!!  

I'm a little surprised that MLA would run a promo for left handed putters with a picture that clearly shows a right-handed player... unless you lefties play like Tommy "Two Gloves".

• Like 1

I think a left-handed thread is a great idea. I'm not left-handed or swing left-handed... I can barely open a door left-handed!!

I'm a little surprised that MLA would run a promo for left handed putters with a picture that clearly shows a right-handed player... unless you lefties play like Tommy "Two Gloves".

A lot of sites will just utilize the same graphics but specify lefty models. I guess it saves them from having to re-shoot or acquire lefty graphics. Notorious on club photos on eBay from some of the larger sellers. It will say the club is lefty, description says its lefty, but the photo is RH. Just need to double check.

MDGolfHacker

• Like 2

Wow, that MLA discount code works for every model they have...even the new black line that retails for $350. 

And if you sign up to receive the Pre-Owned Taylormade website promos, they'll do flash sales for lefty equipment on top of the standard 35% off. I snagged a couple 'like new' M2 drivers for under $100/each and then flipped them on another site with a 75% markup. 

Handedness is the only form of legal segregation...so we got that going for us...which is nice. 

• Like 3

If I do everything right handed except swing clubs, bats and sticks, do I still get to join the left handed thread? :huh:

I have a good friend that throws baseballs with his left hand but footballs with his right. He does most other things right handed but writes lefty. He doesn't golf so he plays equally bad from both sides when I make him come with me

A while back I had elbow surgery with a year recovery and had to learn to play ping pong, darts, pool, bowling etc left handed. Got pretty decent at all and in some cases better than righty....my siblings hated it. Can I be an honorary member of the lefty club?

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

• Like 4