Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

My stock shot is a baby fade.  After the winter and terrible spring this year I haven't found my groove yet and my fade is looking more slice-like lately.  I've been reading about the towel under the arms drill and I think this will really help me stay connected throughout my swing.  My question is I have seen the drill done three ways.... 1. Towel under both arms, 2. Towel under right arm, 3. Towel under left arm.  Which one should I be doing? So far I've only tried towel under both arms and I've seen an immediate improvement of my club path moving more inside to out.  I haven't hit any balls yet using the drill, just practice swings to get the feel.  I also only feel like I can swing like halfway, or 3/4 swings before the towel moves from my lead arm.  Anyone familiar with this drill that can offer some additional insight?  I feel my issue that needs correction is mainly caused by swinging out to in (over the top).

:wilson_staff_small: :taylormade-small: :cobra-small: :touredgeexotics: :cleveland-small: :PXG:               

Cobra SpeedZone 9*
TourEdge EXS 18* 
TourEdge C721 22*H
PXG 0211 DC 6-P + G
Cleveland Zipcore Full Face 52/58*
Wilson Staff Infinite Michigan Ave
Taylormade Tour Response

there are LOADS of youtube videos using the towel drill. Key is you're hitting a wedge/9/8 etc it's not for full swings as the towel drops out (as it should).

It's primarily to try and sync the arms and torso to move together.

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

Towel under both arms is to feel connected thru the swing.

under the trail arm is to fix flying elbow

under lead arm is to fix chicken wing. 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1