Congrats!!! What did you win? I didn’t get to watch until the end when they did the live stream Donor giveaway 

Congrats John!!  That's awesome!

1 minute ago, MaxEntropy said:

Congrats! The only other name I recognized was @edingc, but can't recall what he won.

Mizuno T20 wedge! Very awesome of MGS.

• Like 6

Congrats to all winners. I'm envious of all the stuff you guys won. This is a great thing that MGS does. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Congrats John!!  That's awesome!

Thanks Rob.  I was shocked!  I just had it on as background and all of a sudden I hear my name announced.  What a great year!  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, edingc said:

Mizuno T20 wedge! Very awesome of MGS.

I saw that one go, it's the blue one right?!  That was two before mine.  Congrats

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Congrats to all winners. I'm envious of all the stuff you guys won. This is a great thing that MGS does. 

I think it's a GREAT thing that MGS does (and not because I won something).  It really goes to show they are not in this for the money.  

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, ballplayer002003 said:

I saw that one go, it's the blue one right?!  That was two before mine.  Congrats

Pretty sure it was the blue one! Sharp looking wedge, can't wait to see it in person.

• Like 2

Just now, edingc said:

Pretty sure it was the blue one! Sharp looking wedge, can't wait to see it in person.

yeah, they talked about how well it scored in the wedge testing, especially with wet conditions

• Like 2

Congrats to you both and all the other winners was watching along and was interesting to hear their feedback to some questions and just overall insight.

• Like 3

Congratulations guys, play well

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Listened in through the entire raffle last week. Just a comment on the incongruity of your rightfully questioning the wisdom of golfers buying clubs online or off the rack without fitting and comparing it to buying a lottery ticket, with this straight forward raffle of equipment. No possibility of knowing that the lucky winner has any need for the piece of equipment at all, let alone whether it fits anywhere close to what would benefit them. Great that I won a driver with a stiff shaft, except I need regular flex. I’d guess that a lot, if not most, of the lucky winners turn around and sell what they won on eBay.

Probably not feasible since it would require a lot more upfront preparation: putting out the specs on each item ahead of time, and doing some variation of a “”chinese’’ raffle  whereby participants identify and try for what they would actually want. Some strategizing there for participants: whether to go for something that’s likely to be very popular and therefore harder to win, versus a different item that’s likely to garner less interest, thereby increasing one’s chances of winning. And it beats winning a great item that I can’t use.