Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Our Sponsors

Alright everyone, here's my WITB for 2020:

  • Umbrella - I usually don't have it in the bag, but for these pics & the sketchy weather in the north east right now. Its in the bag.
  • Driver - Callaway Epic Flash SZ - 9* - HZRDS Yellow 65x - I turn the head down 1* to 8* and move it to the D (Draw setting) 
  • Driving Iron - Ping G410 Crossover - 17* 2i - Alta CB 70x
  • Irons - 4i - PW - Callaway X-Forged 18 - Project X 6.5 Shafts - 2*UP lie - "Standard" Callaway X-Forged lofts & lengths
  • Wedges - Titleist Vokey SM7 - 50* - 54* - 60* - Standard L/L/L
  • Putter - Taylormade TP Patina Series - Del Monte- 2* Loft - 70* Lie - 35"
  • Ball - Bridgestone Tour BX - Flower mark on it, I haven't seen anyone else with that (that i play with) so its very easy to identify which ball is mine! 

I recently purchased some Srixon iron heads & some KBS $Taper 130x shafts, so i'm going to be giving those a whirl when the shafts come in! Pumped for the weather to start turning so we can get on the course more than once/wk! 

Also the putt out mat & putting trainer is awesome, def worth the investment, my putting has dramatically improved & my consistency is much better! I just purchased the mirror to take to the course and work on my putting stroke, looking forward to even more positive feedback! 

P1000187.JPG

P1000189.JPG

P1000190.JPG

P1000191.JPG

P1000192.JPG

P1000193.JPG

P1000194.JPG

P1000205.JPG

P1000203.JPG

P1000201.JPG

  • Like 2

:callaway-small:  Epic Flash SZ 9* - HZRDS Yellow 65g X

 :ping-small:  G410 Crossover - 17* 2i - Alta CB 70x

:callaway-small:   X-Forged 18 - PX6.5 - 2*UP - "Standard" Length & Lofts

:vokey-small:  SM7 Wedges - 50* - 54* - 60* 

:taylormade-small: TP Patina Series Del Mar - 35" - 2* Loft - 70* Lie

:bridgestone-small: Tour BX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Live Free Golf MA said:

Alright everyone, here's my WITB for 2020:

  • Umbrella - I usually don't have it in the bag, but for these pics & the sketchy weather in the north east right now. Its in the bag.
  • Driver - Callaway Epic Flash SZ - 9* - HZRDS Yellow 65x - I turn the head down 1* to 8* and move it to the D (Draw setting) 
  • Driving Iron - Ping G410 Crossover - 17* 2i - Alta CB 70x
  • Irons - 4i - PW - Callaway X-Forged 18 - Project X 6.5 Shafts - 2*UP lie - "Standard" Callaway X-Forged lofts & lengths
  • Wedges - Titleist Vokey SM7 - 50* - 54* - 60* - Standard L/L/L
  • Putter - Taylormade TP Patina Series - Del Monte- 2* Loft - 70* Lie - 35"
  • Ball - Bridgestone Tour BX - Flower mark on it, I haven't seen anyone else with that (that i play with) so its very easy to identify which ball is mine! 

I recently purchased some Srixon iron heads & some KBS $Taper 130x shafts, so i'm going to be giving those a whirl when the shafts come in! Pumped for the weather to start turning so we can get on the course more than once/wk! 

Also the putt out mat & putting trainer is awesome, def worth the investment, my putting has dramatically improved & my consistency is much better! I just purchased the mirror to take to the course and work on my putting stroke, looking forward to even more positive feedback! 

P1000187.JPG

P1000189.JPG

P1000190.JPG

P1000191.JPG

P1000192.JPG

P1000193.JPG

P1000194.JPG

P1000205.JPG

P1000203.JPG

P1000201.JPG

Nice setup! Like the head cover my son has the same one got it for Christmas.


Check out my reviews

 :ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

 :taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:titelist-small: TS2 9.5 - Project X HZRDUS Smoke

:taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:adams-small: 2H VST - Super Idea S Matrix Kujoh S-Flex

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125

:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W

:titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great set-up !


:cobra-small: Driver F9                     

:titelist-small: 5 wood 18 TS2 

:titelist-small: Hybrid  TS3 22* 
:mizuno-small: Irons 4i - 6 MP-18 MMC

:mizuno-small:  Irons 7i - PW MP-20 HMB       
:vokey-small: SM8 50/8 F                                                            

:callaway-small: Wedges MD5 Jaws  54/s 58/x

:mizuno-small: Putter M-Craft II black

:bridgestone-small: Tour B X

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Miboy62 said:

Great set-up !

Thank you! 

I can't wait to do some tweaking on the srixon irons with some new shafts!! 

 

What made you go mizuno woods & then TaylorMade irons? I've been looking at mizuno irons for years! 

Also great choice on balls! 


:callaway-small:  Epic Flash SZ 9* - HZRDS Yellow 65g X

 :ping-small:  G410 Crossover - 17* 2i - Alta CB 70x

:callaway-small:   X-Forged 18 - PX6.5 - 2*UP - "Standard" Length & Lofts

:vokey-small:  SM7 Wedges - 50* - 54* - 60* 

:taylormade-small: TP Patina Series Del Mar - 35" - 2* Loft - 70* Lie

:bridgestone-small: Tour BX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lacassem said:

Nice setup! Like the head cover my son has the same one got it for Christmas.

Thank you!! 

 

Smart man! My mom actually got it for me Christmas 2018! Great gift, head covers, balls, tees & gloves are always a good gift! 

  • Like 1

:callaway-small:  Epic Flash SZ 9* - HZRDS Yellow 65g X

 :ping-small:  G410 Crossover - 17* 2i - Alta CB 70x

:callaway-small:   X-Forged 18 - PX6.5 - 2*UP - "Standard" Length & Lofts

:vokey-small:  SM7 Wedges - 50* - 54* - 60* 

:taylormade-small: TP Patina Series Del Mar - 35" - 2* Loft - 70* Lie

:bridgestone-small: Tour BX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Live Free Golf MA said:

Thank you!! 

 

Smart man! My mom actually got it for me Christmas 2018! Great gift, head covers, balls, tees & gloves are always a good gift! 

Can’t go wrong with that stuff. My wife always says I can’t go shopping for you! Ummmm yea you can go get me a dozen balls! 
he’s been swinging since he was 3/4 and just got his first true round in last year at 6 which was fun getting better everyday. When he realized he could swap head covers it was pretty funny🤣


Check out my reviews

 :ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

 :taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:titelist-small: TS2 9.5 - Project X HZRDUS Smoke

:taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:adams-small: 2H VST - Super Idea S Matrix Kujoh S-Flex

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125

:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W

:titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...