Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Have you ever gone back to an old club?

So, about 8 or 9 years ago, I bought an Odyssey DART blade putter. I love the putter at first for how easy it was to aim but at the time, I was still at the height of my Mizuno fandom and wanted a Mizuno putter, so I traded in the DART.
It was for me, one of those clubs that I sold but always wished that I hadnt. So, fast forward to now and from time to time I would think to myself, "you know, if I ever came across a nice used DART blade, Id probably buy it". It was one of those nagging thoughts that I would have from time to time, so the other day I figured I would just go a quick little Ebay search and wouldnt you know it, I came across a brand new DART blade putter. It was a little pricey at $109 but I figured how often am I going to find a brand new one that doesnt have a ton of bag chatter marks, especially on a putter that is almost 10 years old. So, I bought it.
Now I just need to find a Titleist Bullseye that someone bought and never used.

Edited by Pingistheanser

"I suppose its better to be a master of 7 than to be vaguely familiar with 14." - Chick Evans

Whats in my Sun Mountain 2.5+ stand bag?

Woods: Tommy Armour Atomic 10.5* 

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 3H

Irons: Mizuno T-Zoid True 5, 7 and 9-irons

Wedge: Mizuno S18 54* and Top Flite chipper

Putter: Mizuno Bettinardi A-02

Ball: Maxfli Tour X

Yes. I recently went back to a Ping G25 driver I bought used in 2015. I think Ping introduced this model in 2013 or 2014. I've been trying different drivers for the last five years with only moderate success. I've tried the 2015 version of the  GBB, the  XR16  and the Rogue from Callaway as well as the 2017 M2 and the M6 from Taylormade. They were all just OK. I've also tried different shafts in each of the aforementioned clubs, but really didn't noticed a big difference. I'm a senior and my swing speed is declining. I kept thinking I could buy 20 more yards. I realize now if I make a good swing and get solid contact with the old Ping I can get it out there between 190 and 210 and in the fairway. Clearly that's not long enough to play a 6800 to 7000 yard course, but I can still be competitive from 6000 to 6250 if I chip and putt well.

Drive for Show; Putt for Dough