Wingman by Bushnell

Blaine Dye

So if your are like me and you listen to music while playing the you probably have a speaker i broke down about 2 weeks ago and got the Wing man and i must say i love it my main course is a cart path only course so being able to hit the button and get rough yardages to know what few clubs to grab so i can go to my ball then actually range it is great 

Quality of sound: the sound quality is great i like that i can hear it if im right next to it or 20 yards away hitting my shot and the app that is pairs with is fantastic 

durability: It comes with a actually very strong magnet built in but sometimes those bumps in the cart path are a lot and it will break free mine has probably fallen twice and it is probably too soon to really talk about durability but the few times it has crashed down on the concrete it has stayed playing music and you can hardly tell it has taken a fall due to the material its made out of 

Overall i must say if you are looking for a Speaker its def a great choice that pairs really well with your golf game because at one click of a button it gives you the back middle and front measurement from you phone that you can leave in your pocket so you have a speaker and a range i just so happen to have both  

Edited by Blaine Dye

Ogio bag

Driver: Cobra LTDX

3 wood: PING 425 max

Irons 5-U : PING G710s

52 bent to 51 vokey 

54: vokey 

58 degree: Callaway jaws 

putter: Wilson harmonized v2 / testing   Odessy AI- ONE Double Wide