Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

rule golf rulefourteen invisibrush golf towel

Rule Golf rulefourteen invisibrush golf towel

photo2.JPG

Connect:

Website

Facebook

Twitter

I was handed this towel at the PGA Golf Show at the beginning of the year and wanted to get up a quick little mini review of this product.

Upon first receiving this towel I was very hesitant to put it on my bag. I have a fondness for soft towels, and this towel is just the opposite, it has Rule's "invisibrush" technology which makes one side of the towel almost a scouring pad for your golf clubs.

photo1.JPG

But, after some encouragement from Joe (CEO and Founder of rulegolf) - I used the towel for a round, then tossed it in the washing machine, it softened up a little and the more the towel was on my bag, the more I used it.

Over time, I've found that this towel does a GREAT job of cleaning your clubs and getting into the grooves a bit at the same time, especially with a little added water or spit.

There are times where I still might need a brush, but this towel has descreased how often I need to use a brush on my clubs, and it's replaced my other towel for wiping my clubs down on the course.

One side of the towel has their invisibrush technology and the other side is a microfiber - it takes some time to get used to using the correct side to get into your club's grooves, but after a while it becomes second nature - so much so, that before I'll even mess with my brush, I'll use the towel.

photo4.JPG

The microfiber side bugged me from the start, but now after a few washings and getting used to it a bit, I have no ill feelings toward it.

While I still like having a terry cloth style towel for wiping my face, this towel is tough to beat for actually cleaning your clubs and your balls. And besides, who doesn't like cleaning their balls?

-- Read Joe's comment below, they are offering 20% off to MGS readers when you enter "GOLFSPY" at checkout on their website --

Glad we won you over @GolfSpy_Tim! Want to extend an offer to all GSF members. Coupon Code GOLFSPY at www.rulegolf.com will get you 20% off anything at the site. Keep the feedback coming. We're here to make your golf life easier!

Archived