TESTERS ANNOUNCED: Graphite Design Tour AD Shafts ×

Callaway Paradym Drivers - 2023 Forum Review

Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Follow the Testers main post and reviews in the links below!

Callaway Paradym X Driver - @cksurfdude TESTING POST

Callaway Paradym Standard - @Invader Zim 315 TESTING POST

Callaway Paradym Standard - @StrokerAce  TESTING POST

Callaway Paradym Standard - @Samuel09152Re-Review Testing Post

Callaway Paradym TD - @azstu324 TESTING POST

On 5/23/2023 at 2:52 AM, StrokerAce said:

Hey all, about me:

Marines --> Boston University --> Bermuda (Port Royal, 16th hole), Owl's Nest GC New Hampshire

marine_headshot.png.8aee65f59c2d125f2f3ef44aeb3bfedc.png     bu_grad_pic.JPG.b32cb672a9a8ae0f574955b6b2eb9706.JPG  bermuda.jpg.03ddb489eb1ff9f8b819e5278d3cccb5.jpg     knickers1.JPG.2a35fc014d47018c2f7eb4b96daf1d41.JPG

Live outside of Boston and play most of my golf in the RI/MA region.

Been playing regularly since 2007

Enjoy learning about equipment, technical info, strategies, ball flight laws and all that stuff.

Practice regularly - BIG fan of if you want to be good at something you need to do a little bit every day.

Not a member anywhere (yet) but my "home" course where I'm in a weekly league is New England Country club.

IMG_20191110_160531.jpg.d9caafeb907c1484fbc822be57188525.jpg

I like to hit the ball a long way but keep it in play.

I'm not a big guy (5'10, 185) so I try to maximize distance by proper technique.

Current HC is 8, swing speed around 100-103.

Currently play Titleist TS3, 9.5*, TENSEI AV RAW Blue 55 with SFW stiff flex

IMG_2484.jpeg.cf92f4bc9c485349925ae9972e45aefd.jpeg

Been fit for driver multiple times; shaft is always cut down to 44 or 44.5 inches.

Don't really 'move' the ball much off the tee. If anything a bit of a fade/cut.

I'm testing the standard paradym driver...

My primary evaluation for this test:

I'd like to see how well the Paradym performs when I don't hit the ball in the sweet spot.

Do I lose distance? Direction? How forgiving is it?

Secondary testing:

Can I (if needed) move the ball left or right.

I know this typically is a factor of swing path/face direction but will the club react to those adjustments?

Is ball speed on par with what is expected from my swing speed?

Planning on side by side comparisons with my TS3 and I also have a Mavrik sub zero to compare it to.

Paradym going straight into the bag once I get it; will be evaluating it both on course and at the range and on a trackman.

If the Paradym can keep up with my Titleist it stays; if not, it's on the bench.

driver_hole.jpg.8e9cc21d793814fae15f88aa01401921.jpg

Loved seeing how well the Paradym has performed on tour up to this point; Everything I've read about it has been positive but I had never tried it before my fitting.

I'm honestly expecting this driver to be outstanding based on my fitting experience.

I had to grip way down on shaft and I've never been good at that.

I did find a shaft that gave me a BIG BRIGHT RED circle, which the fitter said he rarely sees.

Circle was top right and he said with the proper length that will move down and to the left; we'll see about that...

My fitter was surprisingly good (Golf Galaxy); tried multiple shafts and I actually ended up with an Extra stiff flex 75g shaft.

image.png.130f3e7c77aab19359bb6d279dad2a73.png

I've typically been fit into stiff 55-65g shafts but the 70x gave me much tighter dispersion with the same distance.

I've been fit into both Tensei Orange and blue multiple times; they didn't have one of those on hand and he said it was very similar to the Kai'li White 70x that I was fit into so I chose the Tensei AV blue 75X.

In the last couple of years I've switched to midsize grips on my woods and that has worked well for so I went with the Tour Velvet midsize.

Lastly - I use shotscope V3 and have erased everything so I'll have a fresh start to collect data

In the meantime I'll be checking the mail on a daily basis...

mailbox-charlie-brown.gif.5517ba6072c377df6d3fdebae079c858.gif

That picture from the New England CC is GORGEOUS, wow! Reminds me of a course I play every year on a buddies trip in central Wisconsin with the pine lined fairways. I'm gonna have to put East Coast golf on my bucket list! Can't wait to see how the Paradym performs for you. I've got a Tensei AV Raw White in my current TSi3 and it is so smooth.

Driver: :cobra-small: DARKSPEED X 9* Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X 

Fairways: :cobra-small: Aerojet Max 3W & 7W MCA Kai'Li White 60 Stiff

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :cobra-small: Snakebite Black 52/56/60 Hi-Rev 2.0 Black Stiff

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour X :titleist-small: ProV1x

#LeftyGang

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

Cobra Darkspeed X Driver Unofficial Review (link here)

On 5/23/2023 at 3:52 AM, StrokerAce said:

Hey all, about me:

Marines --> Boston University --> Bermuda (Port Royal, 16th hole), Owl's Nest GC New Hampshire

marine_headshot.png.8aee65f59c2d125f2f3ef44aeb3bfedc.png     bu_grad_pic.JPG.b32cb672a9a8ae0f574955b6b2eb9706.JPG  bermuda.jpg.03ddb489eb1ff9f8b819e5278d3cccb5.jpg     knickers1.JPG.2a35fc014d47018c2f7eb4b96daf1d41.JPG

Live outside of Boston and play most of my golf in the RI/MA region.

Been playing regularly since 2007

Enjoy learning about equipment, technical info, strategies, ball flight laws and all that stuff.

Practice regularly - BIG fan of if you want to be good at something you need to do a little bit every day.

Not a member anywhere (yet) but my "home" course where I'm in a weekly league is New England Country club.

IMG_20191110_160531.jpg.d9caafeb907c1484fbc822be57188525.jpg

I like to hit the ball a long way but keep it in play.

I'm not a big guy (5'10, 185) so I try to maximize distance by proper technique.

Current HC is 8, swing speed around 100-103.

Currently play Titleist TS3, 9.5*, TENSEI AV RAW Blue 55 with SFW stiff flex

IMG_2484.jpeg.cf92f4bc9c485349925ae9972e45aefd.jpeg

Been fit for driver multiple times; shaft is always cut down to 44 or 44.5 inches.

Don't really 'move' the ball much off the tee. If anything a bit of a fade/cut.

I'm testing the standard paradym driver...

My primary evaluation for this test:

I'd like to see how well the Paradym performs when I don't hit the ball in the sweet spot.

Do I lose distance? Direction? How forgiving is it?

Secondary testing:

Can I (if needed) move the ball left or right.

I know this typically is a factor of swing path/face direction but will the club react to those adjustments?

Is ball speed on par with what is expected from my swing speed?

Planning on side by side comparisons with my TS3 and I also have a Mavrik sub zero to compare it to.

Paradym going straight into the bag once I get it; will be evaluating it both on course and at the range and on a trackman.

If the Paradym can keep up with my Titleist it stays; if not, it's on the bench.

driver_hole.jpg.8e9cc21d793814fae15f88aa01401921.jpg

Loved seeing how well the Paradym has performed on tour up to this point; Everything I've read about it has been positive but I had never tried it before my fitting.

I'm honestly expecting this driver to be outstanding based on my fitting experience.

I had to grip way down on shaft and I've never been good at that.

I did find a shaft that gave me a BIG BRIGHT RED circle, which the fitter said he rarely sees.

Circle was top right and he said with the proper length that will move down and to the left; we'll see about that...

My fitter was surprisingly good (Golf Galaxy); tried multiple shafts and I actually ended up with an Extra stiff flex 75g shaft.

image.png.130f3e7c77aab19359bb6d279dad2a73.png

I've typically been fit into stiff 55-65g shafts but the 70x gave me much tighter dispersion with the same distance.

I've been fit into both Tensei Orange and blue multiple times; they didn't have one of those on hand and he said it was very similar to the Kai'li White 70x that I was fit into so I chose the Tensei AV blue 75X.

In the last couple of years I've switched to midsize grips on my woods and that has worked well for so I went with the Tour Velvet midsize.

Lastly - I use shotscope V3 and have erased everything so I'll have a fresh start to collect data

In the meantime I'll be checking the mail on a daily basis...

mailbox-charlie-brown.gif.5517ba6072c377df6d3fdebae079c858.gif

Really interesting going from a 55g stiff to 75g extra stiff in the same shaft. Really curious as to how that transition is going to be.

Driver:   TSR3 8°, set to B1, Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Blue 6TX 

3 Wood: SIM 3 Wood 15°, Aldila Rouge Silver 7X

3 Hybrid:  CLK 18°, Ventus Blue 9X

2 Utility:  ZX Utility, LA Golf Tour AXS Blue, (15th club)

4i-AW:  ZX7, Tour Issue Dynamic Gold 120's S400

56°:  TAIII, Dynamic Gold S400

60°  TAIII, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter:  Mezz1 Max

Ball:  Tour BX

Forum Reviews: 

Currently Testing

Official Member Review Sub 70 TAIII Wedges

Official Member Review Zelos 7 Shaft Review

Unofficial Vokey SM8 and Wedge & Wedge Works Review 

Unofficial Srixon 2021 ZX7 Iron Review

Unofficial TSR3 Review

3 minutes ago, ZMendle10 said:

Really interesting going from a 55g stiff to 75g extra stiff in the same shaft. Really curious as to how that transition is going to be.

Agreed! I was pretty surprised when I did the fitting.

gamer - notice the tendency to go right...

image.png.cdf50e1b79ec1f7b05c0b71b5699644e.png

75g X... notice the more balanced dispersion

image.png.29eeea7c0f9ea5ad0bdbb7e9ae117a97.png

Driver-  Titleist  TSR3 10*
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*
Irons- Titleist 718 AP2 (5i-50*)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Wilson Infinite Grant Park
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

56 minutes ago, Jnoble89 said:

That picture from the New England CC is GORGEOUS, wow! Reminds me of a course I play every year on a buddies trip in central Wisconsin with the pine lined fairways. I'm gonna have to put East Coast golf on my bucket list! Can't wait to see how the Paradym performs for you. I've got a Tensei AV Raw White in my current TSi3 and it is so smooth.

Thanks!

That was taken November 10th. Fall golf in New England is really special. 

LET'S GO TEAM TENSEI !!

Woods-

Ball- Maxfli Tour X

51 minutes ago, ZMendle10 said:

Agrees. Also, I find it interesting that they would fit him for an extra stiff with a swing speed in the low 100s. I've never been officially fitted so probably something I should look into myself. My instructor gave me a rough fitting for irons for lie and shaft stiffness. Whenever I look to upgrade my driver, I'll certainly look into a proper fitting.

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic Max LS

3 Wood: :PXG: Gen 5 0311XF 

Hybrid: :PXG: Gen 5 0311 XF 22 degree

Irons: :PXG: 2022 XCOR2 0211 5-GW

Wedges: :taylormade-small: R Series 54° & 60°

Putter: :odyssey-small:

2023 Test: ⌚Garmin Approach S70 47mm

1 hour ago, FallenSaber said:

Agrees. Also, I find it interesting that they would fit him for an extra stiff with a swing speed in the low 100s. I've never been officially fitted so probably something I should look into myself. My instructor gave me a rough fitting for irons for lie and shaft stiffness. Whenever I look to upgrade my driver, I'll certainly look into a proper fitting.

Flex is all over the map in regards to shafts. 

One manufacturers Extra stiff may be another's stiff and vice-versa.

Basing shaft flex on swing speed has been proven to be a very inaccurate way to do a fitting.

Only thing I'm looking for is not losing distance [possibly gaining] and having a tighter dispersion - whatever they want to call the flex (senior, light, regular, regular+, stiff, extra stiff, tour stiff, etc.) is fine with me.

I was surprised I went up in weight but I can see that it did make a difference.

BTW - I'm also using superspeed to increase my ss.

Woods-

Ball- Maxfli Tour X

2 minutes ago, StrokerAce said:

One manufacturers Extra stiff may be another's stiff and vice-versa.

Basing shaft flex on swing speed has been proven to be a very inaccurate way to do a fitting.

Only thing I'm looking for is not losing distance [possibly gaining] and having a tighter dispersion - whatever they want to call the flex (senior, light, regular, regular+, stiff, extra stiff, tour stiff, etc.) is fine with me.

I was surprised I went up in weight but I can see that it did make a difference.

BTW - I'm also using superspeed to increase my ss.

I've been contemplating trying out a heavier driver shaft as I seem to prefer heavier setups everywhere else!  After Saturday I don't think my driver can get worse anyway! 

:taylormade-small: Qi10 - Terra Forza White | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :ping-small: G430 3-Hybrid - Kai'li White 80s

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:L.A.B.: Mezz Max | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Ghost Maverick Black Ops - Forum Edition | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

3 hours ago, StrokerAce said:

Absolutely! At my fitting .. and I have a slow swing speed .. the fitter said there's a X flex shaft he would've had me try, but it's not on the list of those available to us.

Another example - Project X's 5.0 .. which everyone refers to as "Light" .. is somewhat alike to other OEMs Regular/F3.

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
3H...Cobra King Tec (MMT 70/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

10 hours ago, Javs said:

I am looking at getting a Paradym TD so, I’ll be very interested in your assessment!

I'm hoping that I turn out to be the perfect candidate for the TD.. The guy who thinks he might be good enough to play it.. but kind of knows he's probably not.. and then ends up being wildly surprised at how friendly it actually is. based on the fitting and the reviews so far, it looks like that might not sound too crazy. 

TBD

PXG 0311 Gen 5 9°/ Fujikura MotoreX F1 6X
:cobra-small:  F6 3 Wood 14* / Kuro Kage Silver 65X
:cobra-small: F8 6 wood 20* / Fujikura MotoreX F3 6S

:cobra-small: RADSpeed Hybrid 24*
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TS1 4-GW / FCM Precision 6.5 Rifle
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg  TSW Wedge - 56/12
:edel-golf-1:  EAS 1.0 / Grip master 2.0 

MAXFLI  Tour CG

8 hours ago, azstu324 said:

I'm hoping that I turn out to be the perfect candidate for the TD.. The guy who thinks he might be good enough to play it.. but kind of knows he's probably not.. and then ends up being wildly surprised at how friendly it actually is. based on the fitting and the reviews so far, it looks like that might not sound too crazy. 

TBD

I am feeling the same way myself. Hope you hit it great!!!!

Play like a champion today!

16 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

¡Oyé amigos! Just got this email notification...

20230530_180308.jpg.1b7ffa29f1c6248796e123e720b8a221.jpg

Looks my Paradym-O Supremo 😄 is the way!!

I haven't gotten my notification yet and don't want to get ahead of myself, but based on this and the Paradym irons test I followed pretty closely, it is worth pointing out the speed with which Callaway gets their orders out.  In this new world of slower supply chains, they've been very impressive.

Driver: 2023 Callaway Paradym - Tensei AV White 65X
3w: Mizuno GT 180 14 degree
5w: Cobra Rad Speed 19 degree
Irons: Mizuno Pro 225 4-PW
Wedges: Vokey SM7 52F, 56M, 60M
Putter: TaylorMade GTX black
Ball: Titleist Pro V1x #7

2023 Callaway Paradym Driver Tester

On 5/23/2023 at 12:53 AM, azstu324 said:

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 🔹🔹🔹 – Official MGS Forum Review by AZstu324 (Stuart Marler)

Hello my name is Stuart and I'm a golfaholic. This will officially be my 5th MGS test since becoming a member in Jan 2018 and my levels of gratitude to MGS and the partner companies couldn't be greater with each opportunity. Since joining this forum, I've learned how to customize and build complete sets of golf clubs, including drivers, and woods, and have improved in handicap from around 18 down to around 7 (current). I've met so many awesome people, shared stories, trade secrets, and even swapped BBQ recipes. This place is my home as far as anything social media-related. Through various official and personal tests, as well as some pretty wild experimentation, I've been able to slowly dissect and focus on each individual aspect and see some pretty substantial improvements.

20230528_093852.jpg.99ac2239eb6d4d5d12dde6ef9b2fa002.jpg

For those who may already know a little about me, I'm an analyst by profession. My brain is built for number crunching, risk processing and analysis, and problem solving. Is it any wonder why I'm so passionate about golf? I want to know how things work, how they're made, and what makes them do what they do. Sure, playing golf is difficult enough.. but then I had to add building and modifying my own equipment on top of a game that can already drive people to madness. My antics in golf pretty much synopsize my daily life. It can get exhausting 😛 

Speaking of daily life, by profession I'm a finance Underwriter. Super boring stuff that nobody wants to hear anything about. I've been married for 13 years to a wonderful wife who understands my sickness and allows me to have this wicked mistress (golf). I have 2 kids. My daughter Kaylen who's 10 going on 25, and Logan who's 5 and knows that one day he wants to play golf with daddy and Grandpa. I started playing golf when I was about 14 years old. Was taught the basics by my father and grandfather. My dad's 72 and we try to spend as much time together playing golf as we're able. Life is short and don't skip any time that you're able to share with parents and other loved ones.. and if you can do that on a golf course, even better! 

20230403_110131.jpg.e7a7c75638f3c48172822ff3779836b6.jpg

1211221729.jpg.9c70e14c3ff8daff7407dc85610279c5.jpg

For the past 30 years, I've lived in the Phoenix, AZ area. We live in what's called the "East Valley" in a suburb city called Chandler.

0905220904.jpg.eb263b5e72a35720779558bb6b5964bb.jpg

A few years back, before all of the COVID madness, we had an opportunity to live in Pacific Grove, CA for about a year (by Pebble Beach). After a career path change that brought us back to AZ, we had full intentions of moving back to PG and rooting ourselves in for the long haul, but like many who were impacted by the COVID outbreak, our plans fizzled out. We do still love to go back yearly and visit. While playing Pebble Beach hasn't been a possibility, I'll get in rounds at the PG Golf links (Poor man's Pebble) and Poppy Hill and be just as as happy. 

I love data crunching, but also love quantified results. We all know that numbers on paper don't mean anything if we can't take those results to the course when they matter the most. I'll be honest, when I found out I was chosen for the Triple Diamond I said "SWEET".. and "WTF?!" in the same sentence. Most of us know what the 🔹🔹🔹means in the world of golf equipment. It's a pretty serious statement that kind of tells the golf world 1 of 2 things. Either A) I can flex a serious boom stick and I'm here to F some $hit up".. or B) "Look at me.. I'm a complete buffoon that thinks I'm way better than I am and don't expect to see the full potential of this club". I'm kind of not really trying to be either of these characters.. BUT from what I've read, watched, and experienced with the fitting, it appears that the TD might actually be in the market for a new stereotype in 2023. THAT is TBD. 

OK, now to address the elephant in the room.. Some of you have already commented or asked IF I plan to test the Paradym TD using some form of OttoPhlex shaft. I actually went into the fitting with an open mind but also a wildcard up my sleeve for the fitter. We went through all of the varieties of S and XS shafts available. Launch #"s were decent as well as disbursement. Spin, however was just too low to make the TD work for me (1500 max). The fitter didn't have much else to say other than, well if you're stuck with the TD you may just have to live with the crazy low spin. I then requested one of the lightest options available, the Project X Cypher 50 5.0. I got complete crazy eyes and a very sarcastic "OK" from the fitter. As soon as we plugged it in, my spin went back to 2200 range, launch angles at 12-14* and disbursement was actually better. The fitter lost his marbles. 

Fitting Result

Paradym TD 10.5* turned down to 9.5*
Flat setting adapter

Project X Cypher 50 5.0 (Senior Flex)

45# playing length

For the comparison, I've got 2 other drivers that I are in similar categories. 

Cobra LTDX LS 10.5* lofted down to 9* / Garafalloy PLB 45g A flex @ 45"

PXG 0311 Gen 5 lofted down to 7.5* / UST Helium 4F2 48g A flex @ 45"

20230416_162134.jpg.47f1d10a3b37c8caf3c0ab6060082c54.jpg

These 2 drivers have worked extremely well for me this year. I actually bought the Cobra LTDX LS thinking that maybe I could squeeze a little more ball speed out which I barely did but I also like the shape of the PGX a little better so it goes back and forth. Honestly I kind of love both equally and kind of like having 2 great performing drivers compete for the #1 spot. 

20230413_094133.jpg.26245a31ff2e7898fa5738bff9a2c721.jpg

I do want to make things very clear that I'm not at all intending to make this a battle of the OttoPhlex shafts. The OP is just the shaft option that fits my swing and happens to work extremely well with a lower lofted, lower spinning head. The Paradym TD will definitely have its work cut out to earn top spot in my bag over 2 really great 2022 models. For the testing though, I am pretty lucky to have 3 very comparable drivers to work with. The question that I intend to find an answer for is "is newer really better?"

In the past, I've been able to crunch numbers and obtain data from launch Monitors at PGATSS. Very recently I've learned that they have started a pretty major renovation to their practice bays with a TBD completion date. I do still plan to integrate launch data into the test but may need to find another option for the time being. The real test will come on the golf course though. I want to see that I gain as much confidence off the tee with the Paradym TD and the distance and disbursement will have to exceed what I've had with the Cobra and PXG. I plan to have a weekly round where I compare side by side shots when possible. Some rounds will be played with 1 specific drive, and other rounds will include shots from all 3. 

As far as what I've read, watched, and witnessed personally, there is a performance factor that I'm really excited about with the Paradym TD. That is spin retention or prevention on off-center hits. from time to time I have suffered from the high-toe, low hook dead ball where spin is just obliterated, and the result is a low snap hook. Truthfully, since embarking on the OttoPhlex adventure, this situation has improved quite a bit but there are still instances where the left rough dead ball with no spin leaves me with less than desirable distance to the green. Additionally, there are also occasions where I'm getting just getting too quick and forgetting about the importance of tempo and I'll hit the low heel high spinner into the adjacent fairway. I'm really hopeful to see an improvement on these types of shots as many have shown in the reviews. 

In conclusion, my hopes for the Paradym TD are to edge out the Cobra and PXG in the spin control department, ball speed, and overall disbursement. OH.. and lets not forget about the looks. I'm really a lover of the matte carbon crown of the Cobra and PXG. I LOVE the shape of the PXG as well as the slightly taller face, but really love the sound of the Cobra. I know that 2023 has become the year of the glossy driver with many companies moving away from matte finishes. I'm not 100% sure that I'm sold on the dark teal gloss look of the Callaway. I've also heard that you need to get it out into the natural light for it to shine. It will be interesting to have the 3 side by side to compare the shapes, face height, and looks at address. 

One way or another this will be one helluva ride and I can't wait!

Cheers!

Stu

Intro is up! It's lengthy but would you expect anything less?  🤣

MAXFLI  Tour CG

I'll try this again.. multitasking gone wrong. 

My intro is up! 

MAXFLI  Tour CG

Great start with the intros, everyone! It seems like the Paradym has been the darling of the YouTube world this year and hopefully it'll work for those of us in the real world. @azstu324, I love the story of you requesting an Otto Phlexy shaft to try in your fitting and it's cool to see it worked out for you. 

I'm looking forward to you guys getting them in hand and hearing how they perform. 

...has the brown delivery service person gotten here yet..??

waiting.gif.85b16a58b79bedf846ea7f2b0f5092ce.gif

Putter...Ev
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

followthrough.jpg

OK first part Intro and About My Game is posted!

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/59432-testers-announced-2023-mgs-forum-test-callaway-paradym-drivers/?do=findComment&comment=928571

..now I may have gotten a bit chatty 😉 but you people are my golf buddies that I talk about this stuff with!!! 

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

🎵 ..the way-ay-ting is the hardest part... 🎶

20230531_192102.jpg.a70bf9f320a977b20b617aa7a3b109a4.jpg

..and to think this morning it was - theoretically - like 40 minutes away.........

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

6 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

omigodomigodomigod!!!!!!

20230601_103013.jpg.35ca777cbcefac1083bdf17cf1a8ad67.jpg

(.. insert gif of 67 year old guy jumping and down just like a 6 or a 7 year old at his birthday party 😂 ..)

I'm imagining it right now, Chuck. There's just something about seeing boxes at the door that brings out the inner child in all of us.

I can't wait to see photos and hear about your first experience with the Paradym. 

7 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

I'm imagining it right now, Chuck. There's just something about seeing boxes at the door that brings out the inner child in all of us.

I can't wait to see photos and hear about your first experience with the Paradym. 

When I got home last night @cksurfdude

giphy.gif

Driver: 2023 Callaway Paradym - Tensei AV White 65X
3w: Mizuno GT 180 14 degree
5w: Cobra Rad Speed 19 degree
Irons: Mizuno Pro 225 4-PW
Wedges: Vokey SM7 52F, 56M, 60M
Putter: TaylorMade GTX black
Ball: Titleist Pro V1x #7

2023 Callaway Paradym Driver Tester

I'm so excited to see everyone getting their new drivers. Looking forward to seeing what results you all start seeing, I know Callaway drivers are among my favorites because they always seem to just flat out work 🙂 

In my Big Max hybrid bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:wilson_staff_small: D200 6i-GW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:maxfli: Tour S

1 hour ago, Berg Ryman said:

There are very few people I am happier for when they get an opportunity like this than you Chuck. Once of the nicest and best-mannered golfers I've ever met. Here's hoping it finds you a few more acorns for my fellow blind squirrel in NC next week

awwwwww shucks thx bro!!!!!

We will def miss your presence at this one .. hope all is going well with you!

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

First range sesh this afternoon. Details at 11.

😉

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg

hey gang - posted my unboxing review - https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/59432-testers-announced-2023-mgs-forum-test-callaway-paradym-drivers/#comment-928573

Check it out if you got a minute; some good/some not so good...

Woods-

Ball- Maxfli Tour X

5 minutes ago, StrokerAce said:

hey gang - posted my unboxing review - https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/59432-testers-announced-2023-mgs-forum-test-callaway-paradym-drivers/#comment-928573

Check it out if you got a minute; some good/some not so good...

Great unboxing! I will agree with you on every point, especially the headcover. Imo, it looks like someone tried to create a knock-off Paradym headcover. Just as you mentioned, it's a little too shiny and plastic-y for me. As for the actual club... she's a beaut, Clark!

Also, we all know "Designed by AI" clearly means Allen Iverson was behind it. 😅

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---