How many putters do you currently have in your storage area?

15 hours ago, Big moose said:

One, the one I'm using. 

The thing I like about this putter is the ball goes where I am aiming. It's an odyssey sabretooth I paid 69.00 for on rock-bottom golf. I am never changing putters unless something happens to this one. It almost did, I was chipping on to the green and laid the putter down, after I chipped I went to mark my ball and I turned around just in time to watch one of the guys run over my putter with the cart. Luckily he ran over the grip. No harm done. 

Frank musolino 

6 minutes ago, Big moose said:

The thing I like about this putter is the ball goes where I am aiming. It's an odyssey sabretooth I paid 69.00 for on rock-bottom golf. I am never changing putters unless something happens to this one. It almost did, I was chipping on to the green and laid the putter down, after I chipped I went to mark my ball and I turned around just in time to watch one of the guys run over my putter with the cart. Luckily he ran over the grip. No harm done. 

That would have made for a bad day for sure!!!  

WITB-

Driver  -Titleist 910D, 3w- Titleist 910F, 5hy/7hy- Titleist 910H, 6-PW - Stix , 52⁰, 56⁰, 60⁰ - Stix , Putter- AI-ONE DB / Lombardi Tour 34 custom

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

21 minutes ago, Big moose said:

I would never be able to play with that guy again!

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Sim Ti 3 wood

Titleist U505 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons (4-PW)

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

Posted (edited)

I have two putters, and that's one more than I've ever owned before. I have always made it a practice to get rid of my old putter when I buy a new one - to fully commit to the new putter. I don't want to be tempted to go back to the old. That means I don't change putters very often, and I think long and hard about buying a new one. While not all putters are created equal, I still believe "it's the wizard and not the wand" in the end. Good putters can adapt to almost any putter, and bad putters remain so no matter how many putters they buy/try. I have preferences in putters like anyone else but reading greens, starting the ball on the intended path and pace/distance control are all more important than the putter itself. YMMV

Edited by Middler
  • Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • LAB DF3 w Accra
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 001 F (mesh), Payntr X 005 F, Ecco Biom C4

I own 4 putters. I really need to do something about it, because I don’t have any reason to because I play my Mizuno craft 98% of the time.  I will sometimes switch it for a ping sigma anser when I’m putting badly.  The most interesting one is a Scotty Cameron Studio Design 1 that I used in high school. I should refurbish it or sell it, because it’s not in great shape, but Ive been lazy. 

I also have a 2-ball that I don’t really like. Need to give it away or something. 

IMG_0961.jpeg

:ping-small: g430 lst

:titleist-small: TS2 20* hybrid, New Level PF-2: P-7; 902: 6-5

:taylormade-small: hi-toe 51* and 57*

:mizuno-small: M Craft IV