Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Rapsodo updated the app to include speed training. Gonna try…

Ryp Stick or Stack is where my head is at, anyone used them both first hand and able to compare them?

Edited by walkerdb7

2 hours ago, walkerdb7 said:

Rapsodo updated the app to include speed training. Gonna try…

Ryp Stick or Stack, anyone used them both first hand? 

There have been multiple reviews of RypStick, stack, and superspeed on the forum;  a quick search will give you some threads.   

There has been an ongoing Stack forum review and those involved are giving it great reviews

:

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Did I miss someone who’s tested both? That’s why I started a new thread. Reviews are not as powerful to me if it’s someone first time with a speed trainer. I wanted to see if anyone had tried multiple ones. 

12 minutes ago, walkerdb7 said:

Did I miss someone who’s tested both? That’s why I started a new thread. Reviews are not as powerful to me if it’s someone first time with a speed trainer. I wanted to see if anyone had tried multiple ones. 

Here is a a comment from someone that did.  And i found a few other comparisons by searching the forum.  

Reading the stack tester intros,  there are a few that have done superspeed vs. stack.    

I believe the general feedback is that Stack is the best if you are willing to do the subscription model.  Hopefully someone will chime in with their personal experiences.   

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I was a reviewer for The Stack and I had dabbled with Superspeed prior to that.  The Stack was better hands down just for the app.  It's does all the hard work for you and constantly customizes the weights and program to your speeds and gains.  So far I've gained about 11mph swing speed over about 4 months.  

I know Ryp Stick has an app now too, but I don't have any personal experience with it so can't help you out on that side.  If you happen to know anyone who currently uses Stack, we all have the ability to generate a code that will give you $50 off if you decide to buy.  Feel free to use a buddies to help them out if you can.  If not here is mine you are welcome to use if you decide to go that route.

https://thestacksystem.com/cart/37666159231170:1?discount=3MBIpC2niQRSNr0TmKW00JqcViC3

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

I'll add this as well.  The biggest factor of which one is best, is which one you will actually use and stick with.  I believe that all of them work if you follow the programs and put in the work. 

What I really liked about The Stack system is that the app basically does all the scheduling for you.  Do a session and it will give you a window to do the next one (i.e. after 7am two days later and before 4pm three days later) 

That's just a made up example, but it makes the program really easy to follow.  Being able to be hands free while interacting with the app is also a really nice touch.  You don't have to stop and write anything down after each swing.

Edited by hckymeyer

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

4 hours ago, cnosil said:

Here is a a comment from someone that did.  And i found a few other comparisons by searching the forum.  

Reading the stack tester intros,  there are a few that have done superspeed vs. stack.    

I believe the general feedback is that Stack is the best if you are willing to do the subscription model.  Hopefully someone will chime in with their personal experiences.   

Thanks… I’ll look at those and get better at searching 

4 hours ago, hckymeyer said:

I'll add this as well.  The biggest factor of which one is best, is which one you will actually use and stick with.  I believe that all of them work if you follow the programs and put in the work. 

What I really liked about The Stack system is that the app basically does all the scheduling for you.  Do a session and it will give you a window to do the next one (i.e. after 7am two days later and before 4pm three days later) 

That's just a made up example, but it makes the program really easy to follow.  Being able to be hands free while interacting with the app is also a really nice touch.  You don't have to stop and write anything down after each swing.

Thank you, I hadn’t even considered that. Having a scheduled defined for me, which could be maintained would be extremely useful.