Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

A Look at Galway Bay Hybrid Series

GolfSpy_APH

Back when we had the MGS special with Galway Bay Rain gear I took advantage of it and got the hybrid series vest and jacket. 

I was ecstatic to get this set as I had been needing new rain gear, but this is my favourite type of jacket. I ordered medium for both as I am traditionally always a medium. I have another Galway Bay jacket that is a medium and it also fits great so it was all a basic no brainer. 

Let's get into it - the sizes for this series are small. Almost too small. Wearing them by themselves is okay, but snug. However it is not possible to wear them together. 

Hindsight I should have ordered a large, but also they are not so small that it is uncomfortable. I have been able get good swings and practice in with these and while I find it comfortable I also find it a shade restrictive. The same goes for the jacket. I love the material, feel and purpose of the hybrid jacket however for a full round I don't think this would do the trick. 

I also wanted to note that comfort itself is great, the larger issue is its just too snug to wear anything underneath other than maybe a shirt. As a hybrid jacket my feeling was I would like to weather this in slightly cooler temps so maybe a quarter zip or something along those lines. However it just isn't possible with a medium. 

In the end maybe I should have bought a large, but having other Galway Bay gear and knowing the sizes from previous jackets I didn't think twice about ordering a medium. I should have changed to a large, but at this point it is on me so now i have a nice jacket to wear around and in very specific conditions. Which is a little too bad. 

I will have photos and more coming soon! 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Love my Galway Bay rain gear!  The quality is top notch and I agree, it's comfortable.  

:callaway-small: Paradym TD Driver w/ Ventus Blue 6S

:ping-small: 3W

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

:srixon-small: MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

:titleist-small: Vokey Wedges 50* 54* 58*

:L.A.B.: DF2.1 Putter