Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Arccos Sensors Freeish Trial

I was scrolling on Instagram this morning and got an ad for Arccos and TaylorMade.

They’re currently giving out free sensors and discounted link (optional) and 45-day trial for TaylorMade club users.

I thought I’d have to take a picture of my TMs or show a receipt 😂 but no process other than paying $10 for shipping and putting your address and card (if you let trial run over).

https://taylormade.arccosgolf.com/

If this isn’t allowed; I’m sorry! I just wanted to share a good opportunity with other gear nuts 😅

Edited by jbubski
  • Driver - Stealth 2 (10.5°)
  • 4-PW - P790 2023
  • 50°, 56° - Vokey SM9
  • Putter - TP Hydro Blast Soto

• jbubski changed the title to Arccos Sensors Freeish Trial

Thanks for sharing.

They also do this with PING and others! All you need to do is share the club code and they will send them!

Great for those thinking about it. 

I personally won't go back to arccos until they make some major updates and changes.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Thanks for that APH! I'm happy getting them for free because I'm not sure if I'd pay retail for them and be unsatisfied like you are. I think this is good model overall for them considering their annual subscription is >$100.

• 4-PW - P790 2023
  • 50°, 56° - Vokey SM9

13 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I personally won't go back to arccos until they make some major updates and changes.

I'm right with you there. Sure, they may be some of the first doing it at this scale on the market, but the software and overall reliability doesn't nearly justify the cost. I and two other friends have come to the same conclusions after this last season. I think the annual renewal is like $165USD now? No way.

Still, this "everyone gets some for free as long as you have [insert club manufacturer] in your bag!" seems to be capturing a ton of market share. Makes you wonder what their margins are if they're practically throwing out thousands of club sensors for free. I guess they got their money out of me when I bought the Link and some extra sensors though, so it's a successful model, to say the least.

Now I've got two Links and extra sensors sitting around and nothing to do with them. On top of that, the Links are soon to be obsolete now that the Link Pro has launched lol. Who knows, maybe something in the future will justify resubscribing, but I don't see it at this point. 

WITB:

Driver: Titleist TSR3 

3w: Rogue ST Max

3: TM Stealth UDI

4-6: Haywood CB

7-P: Haywood MB

50⁰/54⁰/60⁰: Callaway Jaws Raw

Putter: Scott Phantom X 11.5

Well, I'm sad to say I won't be getting the subscription. I really liked getting the distances, but you're right about the app. I couldn't get it do a couple simple things like ending the hole... I am definitely missing a few screws, but dang. Left a little disappointed, but glad to have tried it.

• 4-PW - P790 2023
  • 50°, 56° - Vokey SM9

Well, I'm sad to say I won't be getting the subscription. I really liked getting the distances, but you're right about the app. I couldn't get it do a couple simple things like ending the hole... I am definitely missing a few screws, but dang. Left a little disappointed, but glad to have tried it.

• 4-PW - P790 2023
  • 50°, 56° - Vokey SM9

I am hoping that they do something with the putting portion. They recently added the “walking” tracer which helps place the flag on every hole. Maybe they will eventually sync with some of the cart gps vendors (visage, pace) and have the flags accurately placed on every green. Otherwise the putting stats are cumbersome and hardly accurate. 

Ping G430 Max 10K 9°

TM Stealth 2+ 3w 13.5°

Ping G410 19° Hybrid

4-PW i230. Project X IO 6.5

50S, 54H, 58H Ping S159

Ping PLD Tyne Prime 4