Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

MyGolfSpy Vancouver, BC trip JUNE 2013

The Dansome

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plans starting to come together -- will need to head home Thursday of that week, as Friday is daughter's high school graduation, and will need to dedicate two days to work, so looks like Sunday and one day during the week will be on tap for the Distinguished Gentlemen.

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

I can't believe how green it is. Every course around here is still dormant.

So green. And SO FAST. Those greens were quicker then they were at Chambers. Anything without a lot of height just wasn't holding at all. And it's only March. I can't believe what these things are going to be like in August.

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

Not a walking course?

There are some ugly hills to climb that for those not in quite trim shape and wanting to keep up the pace of play aren't going to like.

WD: The course seems to sprawl over both sides of the border. I'm suprised more people don't play it, hop the fence and get someone to pick them up on the other side. Though, there's probably hidden camera's or at least hidden border geese agents.

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

Oh mama.....I just wanna be held!

What's in the bag:

Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Please, please talk to my wife and tell her 4 golf trips in 1 years isn't too many!!!

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

Vancouver has a disproportionate amount of beautiful, scenic courses, judging by these pictures.

@bestgrips   @puttershoes

Best Grips is a second generation family business specializing in golf grips! We are the home of the only made in the USA (Texas to be specific) genuine leather golf grips and head covers. No fancy words, pictures or endorsements with BestGrips.com, just the best performing golf grips money can buy!

Check out the new site (www.bestgrips.com)!
Use "golfspy" for free shipping on all U.S. orders over $50!

What's in my BG custom club glove staff bag? Click here.

Current ball of choice: 'Stones three three zero.

Plans are coming together Dan! Will be confabbing with my Canadian contacts today to work on business plans. Cannot wait to golf with you guys!~!!!

What's in the bag:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Will you be able to expense the whole trip for us John? :D

From your lips to God's ears...but not unless you guys buy a crapload of circulators and relays!

What's in the bag:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

Archived