JBones

Pics from the course

Let's get this thread going, post pics from during or after your round.

I was able to sneak 9 in after work today. All of our grass is still dormant, but the greens are coming in nicely.

IMG_8090.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 5

You might be jealous if I did so.   Playing the Stadium tomorrow for the second time since the revision.  Mid 70s and sunny should provide good photo conditions. And the course is said to be in the best condition it has ever been in.  I'll take a few.  Member special, playing for $100 pp, all in.   :D

• Like 5

That track looks really interesting.

One of the top public courses in PA and one of my favorite courses to play. Every hole is unique and it allows for a lot of of creativity. Tough without being overly penal and it is meticulously maintained.
  • Like 4

One of the top public courses in PA and one of my favorite courses to play. Every hole is unique and it allows for a lot of of creativity. Tough without being overly penal and it is meticulously maintained.

Affirmative on the potential for creativity. Seems like a great natural links design with at least some of it cut out of the trees. Looks really, really good to me.

Wife golfing with me over the weekend. We actually cut the greens. attachicon.gifIMG_4530.JPG

Our greens were just cut as well, sped them up, but they need rolled, still really bouncy.

• Like 1

You might be jealous if I did so. Playing the Stadium tomorrow for the second time since the revision. Mid 70s and sunny should provide good photo conditions. And the course is said to be in the best condition it has ever been in. I'll take a few. Member special, playing for $100 pp, all in. :D

When are you coming over to my side of the State next?

Sent from my VS986 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Me and my old group getting ready to hit the links at Camp Zama Army Base, Japan a few years ago.

Golf 2.JPG

b8bd478a36bf8de88d9a9bf7fc9c7a47_f14608.png

• Like 7

WINTER golf in Texas.......... yup, yanked it to the left....

attachicon.gifGolf.PNG

Dealing with that much upslope, I've learned it's easier to play for the yank than fight it. That mental adjustment has also probably saved me some chiropractic adjustments.

Dealing with that much upslope, I've learned it's easier to play for the yank than fight it. That mental adjustment has also probably saved me some chiropractic adjustments.

Thing is ......I was. heheheh

This was at River Crossing, ever play there while you lived her in Texas?  NICE Track.

Like the pic Foz. Pitchers of beer, some money on the table and one guy hunched over the cards figuring all the bets. Wish I was there.

• Like 3

Thing is ......I was. heheheh

This was at River Crossing, ever play there while you lived her in Texas? NICE Track.

I only played it once. Close to Spring Branch, right? Pretty sure it was some kind of USGA qualifier. I remember it being a really tough track.
  • Like 1

I only played it once. Close to Spring Branch, right? Pretty sure it was some kind of USGA qualifier. I remember it being a really tough track.

that's the one.....  really tough track, a lot of run offs. Managed to pull out a 76 that day, short game saved the day

• Like 1