Our Sponsors

14 minutes ago, bens197 said:

Lamkin sink fit has a nice pistol feel and it’s just large enough. I’d love to try that pistolero. You’re not the only person I’ve heard who loves it.

Yeah, I just really like the exagerated bump on the pistolero.  it locks my left hand in place well, but its not oversized for the right hand.  It might have something to do with me being left handed (but golfing right handed) so when putting I get a lot of feel from my left and the pistolero's shape just locks me in.  

In reality its a simple grip really.  Basic smooth rubber overall just nothing quite like its shape on the market.  I need to try the Iomic I-Classic Putter MID, which I've read is close.  Otherwise I'm considering having my fitter put a pistolero on the ER2B I've be testing out (surprisingly they only charge $25 for the grip installed)... but something feels weird to me about having a Scotty Cameron grip on an Evnroll putter. 🤷‍♂️

I want to get some putts in with the SNSR Pistol 104.  I liked that one just picking it up, a little thicker than a pistolero, but felt good in my hands.  It just wasn't on a putter and I want to feel it swinging.  

• Like 1

#MGSCOBRA2020 #COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 is live!  Follow Along here!

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver 10.5 - Ventus Blue 6X

:cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S

:cobra-small: Speedzone 4-Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S vs :titelist-small: 818 H1 - Tensei Blue 70s

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - PX LZ 6.5

:cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12 Classic, 56.10 Versatile, 60.04 Widelow - KBS 610 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B

:titelist-small: Pro V1x

:918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 HD Slope

:Arccos:

#cuetheduckboats

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're asking a group of addicts. Bruh, you already know the answer.     I've seen a few spies recently that found success with the Flat Cat so I'm sure that'll work out just fine for you and Betty.

The jury is still out for me.  I haven't had a lot of putters and I only used the grips that came with them.  When the SuperStrokes came out and everyone was jumping on their bandwagon, I tried a slig

I recommend just going somewhere and testing as many as you can until you find something that feels good in your hands. However, I'd stick with the SNSR if it's working for ya.

Posted Images

Really underrated and quality putter grips is the PURE Oversize.  Even though it is called oversize it is still smaller than most of the Super Stroke grips.

:ping-small: G400 Driver 10.5* Mitsubishi Tensei Blue CK Pro 60 Stiff

:ping-small: G400 Fwy 16.5* Mitsubishi Tensei Blue CK Pro 70 Stiff

:titelist-small: 818 H1 Hybrids 20* & 24* Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 80 Stiff

:titelist-small: TMB Irons 5 - 9 Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 Tour 105 Stiff

:titelist-small: Volkey SM-7 Wedges Black 50* & 54*

:callaway-small: Mack Daddy PM Grind Black 60*

:cameron-small: Select Newport 34"

I just put a Salty cork grip on my gamer... LOVE the shape and feel... Round grip with a flat top.  The mid size fits my hands perfectly, and promotes the ideal amount of tension for my stroke.  Putting it on the club is a little more invovled than a wrap of tape and squirt of solvent, but it is well worth the effort.

https://saltygrips.com/

My 3 favorite:

Rosemark NEO (w/o nubs), either 1.25  or 1.52. Great shape that fits my hands perfectly.

Lamkin Sink Fit Pistol

New Scotty Pistolero that comes on the Phantom X putters (similar to the original Pistolero but with slightly less taper at the bottom)

:taylormade-small: SIM 10.5 | Fuji Speeder Evolution 661 X

:callaway-small: X2 Hot Pro 15* 3 Wood | Aldila Tour Green 75x

:taylormade-small: GAPR Mid 18* (turned to 17*) | HZRDUS Black 85 6.0

:callaway-small: Apex Cf16 4 iron | KBS C-Taper 120s

:callaway-small:2019 Apex Pro (5-PW) | KBS $-Taper 130x

:cleveland-small: RTX4 50* | KBS 610 S+

:vokey-small: 54* and 58*

:bettinardi-1: BB56 | BGT Stability Shaft

I've been putting around with the ER2B since getting it back in the mail.  I had them put on the 100g Rubber Pistol over the gravity grip since I prefer rubber grips.

Compared to the Pistolero its not nearly as pronounced up top but its also a bit wider in the hands.  It still seems to work pretty well for me although  I think I'd prefer it to be smooth like the Pistolero versus having the EVNROLL logo as adding texture to it.  

IMG_9381.thumb.jpg.05b03ce201f29c3aa03a10b1890126d2.jpg

:cobra-small: Speedzone 4-Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S vs :titelist-small: 818 H1 - Tensei Blue 70s

:cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12 Classic, 56.10 Versatile, 60.04 Widelow - KBS 610 Wedge

#cuetheduckboats

Instead of starting a new thread I thought I would just ask here. Does anybody have any experience with the Lamkin Deep V putter grip? I put a superstroke traxion grip on my flow neck x5 and the feel is just weird in my hands. I don't know if it is fake or what but it doesn't feel like I remember from last year. Seen these when I googled pistol putter grips and can't find much for reviews on them.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

Instead of starting a new thread I thought I would just ask here. Does anybody have any experience with the Lamkin Deep V putter grip? I put a superstroke traxion grip on my flow neck x5 and the feel is just weird in my hands. I don't know if it is fake or what but it doesn't feel like I remember from last year. Seen these when I googled pistol putter grips and can't find much for reviews on them.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Not sure about the Deep V but I've been playing the sink-fit blue pistol that replaced a superstroke flatso 3.0. I love the Lamkin! It's a tad heavier and just seems to be a perfect fit for my hefty Cleveland HB#11. The feel is "stout" for a putter grip and I like that. The superstroke was too spongy for my liking.

the more I practice, the luckier I seem to get..

• Like 1

:cobra-small:  F8+ 9*/ Fujikura MotoreX F1 6X
:adams-small:  Tight Lies2  3 wood (14*) / UST ProForce V2 Black (S)

post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg  TS-1 3 - P / TT DG 105 (S+) / GP Microsuede

post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg  TSW 50/6 + 56/12 Wedge 
:odyssey-small: O-Works #7 / Lamkin Sink Fit 

15 minutes ago, azstu324 said:

Not sure about the Deep V but I've been playing the sink-fit blue pistol that replaced a superstroke flatso 3.0. I love the Lamkin! It's a tad heavier and just seems to be a perfect fit for my hefty Cleveland HB#11. The feel is "stout" for a putter grip and I like that. The superstroke was too spongy for my liking.

Are you using the rubber or poly sink fit?

#cuetheduckboats

Are you using the rubber or poly sink fit?
Rubber..
This guy

Screenshot_20200423-192637~2.jpeg

• Like 1

:cobra-small:  F8+ 9*/ Fujikura MotoreX F1 6X
:adams-small:  Tight Lies2  3 wood (14*) / UST ProForce V2 Black (S)

post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg  TS-1 3 - P / TT DG 105 (S+) / GP Microsuede

post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg  TSW 50/6 + 56/12 Wedge 
:odyssey-small: O-Works #7 / Lamkin Sink Fit 

Rubber..
This guy

2092874328_Screenshot_20200423-1926372.jpeg.61b2285bb34e66caf5a8e4cf22e92afa.jpeg

That’s one I’d like to get my hands on at some point. 120g would be just fine for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

#cuetheduckboats