Do we have a Bobby Grace contact?

NGage

Was playing in a tournament the other day with my Bobby Grace M6.4K-GT, and was just not putting well. It was weird, I'd hit the ball with what I thought was a good strike, but the ball wouldn't even touch the hole. Almost half-way through the round, I realized the head/shaft was loose. I could probably get a local shop to re-glue it, but not only might it not get set correctly (it's the single bend shaft that sets into the head between the heel and center) but I also thought I might see about getting his new HSM (multi-rebound) insert put into it. I've got a BG heel shafted M6.4K that has the copper insert and another M6.4K with his original HSM (the burgundy one), so if I got the GT replaced that'd give me one with each face material. Nice selection to chose from based on conditions, lol.

So....do we have a contact at Bobby Grace that I could talk to about this? Any help appreciated.

• SPY VIP

Yes I will send you Bobby's info in a PM.

Was playing in a tournament the other day with my Bobby Grace M6.4K-GT, and was just not putting well. It was weird, I'd hit the ball with what I thought was a good strike, but the ball wouldn't even touch the hole. Almost half-way through the round, I realized the head/shaft was loose. I could probably get a local shop to re-glue it, but not only might it not get set correctly (it's the single bend shaft that sets into the head between the heel and center) but I also thought I might see about getting his new HSM (multi-rebound) insert put into it. I've got a BG heel shafted M6.4K that has the copper insert and another M6.4K with his original HSM (the burgundy one), so if I got the GT replaced that'd give me one with each face material. Nice selection to chose from based on conditions, lol.

So....do we have a contact at Bobby Grace that I could talk to about this? Any help appreciated.

#TruthDigest