Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Driveway Stakes (Oh, I'm sorry, Training Rods)

I've seen them for sale on golf websites for as much as $25 for two rods, why are people spending this much money? and you know people are buying them at this price or the ads wouldn't be still out there. The $2 rods at Home depot or lowes do the same exact trick. I love using the 2 rods I have especially on the putting green they really help with alignment. My short putts have improved greatly!

I saw that TM is now in the alignment stick market, selling a pack of 3 for $30. They are currently sold out. :blink:

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

Y'all are spending $2.00 on these? You know you have 13 other ones in your bag already, right?

I'm just using them in the summer when they are not actually being used for the driveway. No snow anymore. :lol:

Y'all are spending $2.00 on these? You know you have 13 other ones in your bag already, right?

I do have 13 other sticks in my bag, but when I leave one of those behind it costs me more than $2. Plus, those are harder to stick in the ground to work on swing plane.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

• SPY VIP

I do have 13 other sticks in my bag, but when I leave one of those behind it costs me more than $2. Plus, those are harder to stick in the ground to work on swing plane.

I stabbed one into the ground on the grass range by my left hip last week to make sure I am getting my weight to that side. Was very helpful, and not something that I would do with my Byron.

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

• 2 months later...

I've found many uses for mine :blink:

junk2006-1.jpg?t=1277554728

"The more I practice the luckier I get" - Gary Player

R1, Matrix Black Tie 7M3 S flex
RBZ, 14.5, Matrix Black Tie 7M3 S flex
R11 17 & 22 Rescues, Motore F3 S flex
Rocketbladez Tour irons, 5 - PW,
ATV 50,54,Tour preferred 58 wedges
Daddy Long Legs 33-35"
Tour Preferred X

Gee. I just use some old shafts I've pulled from clubs. They fit nicely in the putter tube on my bag!

Ping G20 Driver & 4, 7 Wood, Dynacraft 4,5,6Hybrid, PingZing2 6-9, PW, SW

I've seen them for sale on golf websites for as much as $25 for two rods, why are people spending this much money? and you know people are buying them at this price or the ads wouldn't be still out there. The $2 rods at Home depot or lowes do the same exact trick. I love using the 2 rods I have especially on the putting green they really help with alignment. My short putts have improved greatly!

EYE-LINE GOLF has them for about that price. They have some pretty good practice aids but this one is just too simple to not be able to come up with something that works as well for a lot less. I use old shaft pull-outs.

Ping G20 Driver & 4, 7 Wood, Dynacraft 4,5,6Hybrid, PingZing2 6-9, PW, SW

Archived