2 Weeks Remaining: MODERATOR WANTED Join the MyGolfSpy Staff! Read more... ×
pulledabill

Headed to Bandon in Feb

On the rare occasion lately I can sneak away....either EV or River Ridge. River Ridge is close to home so I end up being a range rat over there. 

The golf pro that was EV the last couple off years is from my town.  He took the Head Pro job there until the Head Pro job here at Wine Valley near Walla Walla opened up this year.  EV and Wine Valley are managed by the same company.

On one of my trips to the Valley, my wife and I went to see him and played EV.  Nice course!

My daughter is headed to UO in the morning. Any decent courses to play that way when zi come down? Sonething that drains well in the wet season?

I would say Emerald Valley is your best bet. River Ridge is a decent 9 hole track but as the name suggests, it sits right on the river. Even the slightest bit of rain and it is puddled. 

My daughter is headed to UO in the morning. Any decent courses to play that way when zi come down? Sonething that drains well in the wet season?

The only course in the EUG that is consistently playable in the winter is ECC.  Otherwise, bring rainboots.  It gets sloppy out here. Even at EV. 

For some reason, Eugene is seriously lacking golf courses for a population of its size..  We have seen 2 close in the past 5 years, and there are no plans on building more that I am aware of.

Enjoy Move in Week at  UO. That is always a treat!  At least the weather is great this year!!

I just in Salem so no different  weather wise.  Just looking for an all day adventure when I go down to visit her and Fiddlers.  She is Garter Band and Marching Band at UO so she gets early move in:)

I just in Salem so no different  weather wise.  Just looking for an all day adventure when I go down to visit her and Fiddlers.  She is Garter Band and Marching Band at UO so she gets early move in:)

If you want to play at my place, PM me, and I'll set it up...  Not the best conditions on the putting surfaces right now, (aerification next week) but it's dry, and the price is right...

If you want to play at my place, PM me, and I'll set it up... Not the best conditions on the putting surfaces right now, (aerification next week) but it's dry, and the price is right...

Thanks!!

Currentky Im a singke as my buddies are non golfers so if anybody is intetested contact me. I will stay on prpoerty and golf Tuesday, Wed, and Thur.

Booked 18 On Feb 12, 36 on Feb 13, and 18 on Feb 14th.

Need to start walking more.

So, you are going to miss Halloween Valentine's Day?  I get those days mixed up... you dress up and get candy.  What's the wife say?

Divorced for many years and broke up with the gf few months back so Im good. Thats why I play so much.

If someone comes up by then. they can go or not. Or I bail and play Hawaii

• Like 1