TESTERS WANTED! ×

International

Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Don't forget to check out our Community Map for members close by and course reviews!
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/communitymap/

In addition be sure to do your own course reviews so others know what courses are worth going to and what ones should be avoided if in the area!

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/49345-2022-mgs-forum-changes/

Has a guide as to how to add your marker and course reviews!

Hello all from the little amazing place called New Zeland
I am returning golfer, played when I was younger then stopped due to work, being back playing now for 5 years getting down to 8 at my best, sitting now on 12. Loving my G400 max Ping driver with the TOur Ad di shaft 6 is my best and consistant club. 
Being follow MYSpy Golf now for some years, being a member for a while but not posted, just reading lots reviews and comments. Great stuff.

Welcome from the northern hemisphere, hopefully your upcoming winter wouldn't be as nasty as ours was in the US.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Hi all, always enjoy reading the postings. Greetings from Zimbabwe where the sun shines for 330 days of the year, which turns any sane person into a golf indulging nut case. My greatest enjoyment is walking on to the golf course and teeing off on the first hole. I am a fair 12 handicap player looking always to improve.

Greetings from way up north in the the USA

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Hi guys 

I'm back and after absence thought maybe I should re- introduce my self.

I have been absent for a bit and I think I owe you spies an explanation. And especially to the ones that know me and the ones I respect immensely here and enjoy their banter.

I work with CertainTeed in an insulation manufacturing plant. Our plant was very top heavy in the management area and with numerous restructuring ( ie layoffs). We went from 8 managers down to 3. Thus us three have had to assume the duties of the other 5. Thus the days were long and work ended up coming home with me as well.  And with the brutal temps up here in the last few months ( with wind chill, temps hit -30 to - 45 C), golf was not on my mind. And my exercising even stopped☹️☹️.

Things have settled down now.

And I want to meet some people and I have a commitment to get the northwest get together going and a commitment to those members.

Now myself. I have been here for about .... I can't really recollect. I think about a year and a half. I joined because I wanted to gain some knowledge and also be part of a group of people that were also nuts about golf as I was. And as I got more involved here, it became addictive. And the quality of this site in terms of content and personnel as I found out with time are second to none.

I hail from Medicine Hat, Alberta. A small community in the southeast part of the province. Pop. About 65k. 

I started golfing in 1998 and handicap hovers around 19.

Last year I had the privilege of being selected as a tester for the ping i500's that I need to continue on this year. I have the Shot scope now and am ready to start collecting data.

I just worry that I might not have time this summer. All the North American insulation plants are implementing SAP in July.  I have also had to assume some of those duties in the sense of getting all the maintenance and  MRO systems ready so they can be transferred over.

My golfspy name is Har in the Hat..thus becomes evident

Medicine Hat is referred to simply as " The Hat".

What's in my Mizuno BR-D2 bag

OFFICIAL TESTER FOR THE PING i500 CLUBS.

Currently playing Ping i500 w/ Alta CB graphite shafts 

:mizuno-small: MP 25 - fitted w/ Project X shafts - stiff

:titelist-small: 60  / 56  :mizuno-small: 52

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

:nike-small: Method mallet

Dexterity:

I shoot left-handed so no one can ask me "Hey, can I try that club?" 

Twitter @GolfingHat      Instagram  @Mizunostixgolfnut

4 minutes ago, Har in the Hat said:

Hi guys 

I have been absent for a bit and I think I owe you spies an explanation. And especially to the ones that know me and the ones I respect immensely here and enjoy their banter.

I work with CertainTeed in an insulation manufacturing plant. Our plant was very top heavy in the management area and with numerous restructuring ( ie layoffs). We went from 8 managers down to 3. Thus us three have had to assume the duties of the other 5. Thus the days were long and work ended up coming home with me as well.  And with the brutal temps up here in the last few months ( with wind chill, temps hit -30 to - 45 C), golf was not on my mind. And my exercising even stopped☹️☹️.

And I want to meet some people and I have a commitment to get the northwest get together going and a commitment to those members.

Now myself. I have been here for about .... I can't really recollect. I think about a year and a half. I joined because I wanted to gain some knowledge and also be part of a group of people that were also nuts about golf as I was. And as I got more involved here, it became addictive. And the quality of this site in terms of content and personnel as I found out with time are second to none.

I hail from Medicine Hat, Alberta. A small community in the southeast part of the province. Pop. About 65k. 

Last year I had the privilege of being selected as a tester for the ping i500's that I need to continue on this year. I have the Shot scope now and am ready to start collecting data.

I just worry that I might not have time this summer. All the North American insulation plants are implementing SAP in July.  I have also had to assume some of those duties in the sense of getting all the maintenance and  MRO systems ready so they can be transferred over.

Oh No! Not you again!! 

Just kidding mate, it's good to see you back. 

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

8 hours ago, Har in the Hat said:

Now myself. I have been here for about .... I can't really recollect. I think about a year and a half.

You've been here THREE years now Har- doesn't time fly when you're having fun😃

Good to have you back.

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

9 hours ago, Har in the Hat said:

Hi guys 

Welcome back! FYI I don't envy you in the SAP implementation. 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

On 2/11/2019 at 10:39 PM, GolfSpy MPR said:

MGS New Member Introduction: International Region

All the other nations of the world, which is almost all the people

Welcome to the MyGolfSpy forums! We’re always glad to have new members contributing to the best golf discussions on the internet.  If you’ve already created an introduction thread, feel free to re-introduce yourself here!

If you haven’t yet done so, take a moment to check out the Moral Codes that shape how we treat each other here.

You’ll find that this community is very welcoming to newcomers so come on in, take off your shoes, and get comfortable. Tell us all about yourself. To help us get to know you, here are some questions you might answer in your new member post. Feel free to share some fun pictures of your golfing ventures as well!

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?

2. What do you love about golf?

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?

4. Where are you from? What is your home course?

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?

6. What do you do for a living?

7. How’d you pick your user name?

1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score? I have been playing a couple of year do not have handicap usually shot 90 to 94

2. What do you love about golf? The constant struggle to get better but then the reward of those sweet shots

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies? No

4. Where are you from? What is your home course? I am from the UK Middlesbrough

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region? None I can think of

6. What do you do for a living? I work for the government

7. How’d you pick your user name? No reason to it

Hi all, as a new member from Tasmania Australia this looks like a good place for me to start.

1. I have been playing golf this time for approx. 8 months and am currently playing off 25 (24.1, look out 24!). I have come back to golf after a 24 year lay off. Really unsure why I stopped playing now, I think family issues, work and life just got too busy. Anyway back then I played in the handicap range of 11 to 14 and at a youngish 54 I have my sights set on trying to get back down below 18 at least.

2. What do I love about golf, so many things, it is just such a challenge. The feeling when you hit a shot exactly as you pictured it (no where as often as I would like ) is just unmatched to my mind.Of course some days I absolutely loathe golf but now that I have started playing again I won't be stopping again.

3. I am joining up with MyGolfSpy as I have been extremely impressed with the content and reviews that they produce. Unbiased advice is extremely hard to find and should be valued highly. I don't know any other members at this point but hopefully I will make a few new friends.

4. As I said at the beginning I am from Tasmania, I live at Somerset on the north west coast and at Queenstown on the west coast (home and work). My home course is Seabrook Golf Club at Wynyard. It is presently a quite challenging 16 hole lay out, we replay 10 & 9 as 17 & 18. I am also a member of the 9 hole Queenstown Golf Club which unfortunately, whilst a nice little layout, is not in very good condition due to a severe lack of members.

5. I think that the best thing about golf in my area is the great variety of good courses, the very welcoming members and the fact that we have a good enough climate to play year round. There is also enough variability in our weather and seasons to change the way courses play so it is not the same day in day out. Possibly the worst thing I think is that most clubs are struggling for members so in some cases this can really badly affect the courses.

6. I am an electrician at a copper mine. I work shift work on a 7 on 7 off roster which gives me lots of time with family and a good amount of time for golf.

7. I use my own name as my user name. Don't think I need to make one up, I'd probably forget what it was anyway!

Hope this is okay and I am looking forward to meeting many fellow golfers. Cheers. 

Taylomde 300 mini

Cleveland halo 3 & 5 woods

Ping i210 4 to G

Ping glide 3 54 & 60

Odyssey 2 ball putter.

Welcome Mick, you'll love it in here based on your intro.

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

1; been playing for around 3 years on and off no handicap score high80's to low 90's when I score generally I just go and hit balls

2;whats not to love its social, challenging,fun sometimes frustrating but that's part of the challenge 

3;mygolfspy is a wealth of knowledge always a good read

4;where ami from? only the best place on earth Australia north Stradbroke island queensland small 9 hole course on the island so I do a bit of travelling to the mainland to play better courses

5;golf is all good here in queensland you can play all year round no worst thing

6;not sure why you want to know what I do for a living but I am a rigger in the fifo construction game gas plants offshore ect

7;ah lets see oh yeah its my name

that's a pic of my home a little rough that day 

IMG_2101.jpg

Edited by petehevey

Hi all, as a new member from Tasmania Australia this looks like a good place for me to start.
1. I have been playing golf this time for approx. 8 months and am currently playing off 25 (24.1, look out 24!). I have come back to golf after a 24 year lay off. Really unsure why I stopped playing now, I think family issues, work and life just got too busy. Anyway back then I played in the handicap range of 11 to 14 and at a youngish 54 I have my sights set on trying to get back down below 18 at least.
2. What do I love about golf, so many things, it is just such a challenge. The feeling when you hit a shot exactly as you pictured it (no where as often as I would like ) is just unmatched to my mind.Of course some days I absolutely loathe golf but now that I have started playing again I won't be stopping again.
3. I am joining up with MyGolfSpy as I have been extremely impressed with the content and reviews that they produce. Unbiased advice is extremely hard to find and should be valued highly. I don't know any other members at this point but hopefully I will make a few new friends.
4. As I said at the beginning I am from Tasmania, I live at Somerset on the north west coast and at Queenstown on the west coast (home and work). My home course is Seabrook Golf Club at Wynyard. It is presently a quite challenging 16 hole lay out, we replay 10 & 9 as 17 & 18. I am also a member of the 9 hole Queenstown Golf Club which unfortunately, whilst a nice little layout, is not in very good condition due to a severe lack of members.
5. I think that the best thing about golf in my area is the great variety of good courses, the very welcoming members and the fact that we have a good enough climate to play year round. There is also enough variability in our weather and seasons to change the way courses play so it is not the same day in day out. Possibly the worst thing I think is that most clubs are struggling for members so in some cases this can really badly affect the courses.
6. I am an electrician at a copper mine. I work shift work on a 7 on 7 off roster which gives me lots of time with family and a good amount of time for golf.
7. I use my own name as my user name. Don't think I need to make one up, I'd probably forget what it was anyway!
Hope this is okay and I am looking forward to meeting many fellow golfers. Cheers. 

Welcome to the forum from the US!

My daughter lives in Sanford just outside of Hobart. When we were there a couple of years ago she treated us to a round at Barnboogle. Also played courses in the south of Tasmania. You live in an awesome area.

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Thanks for the welcome, my next job is to work out how to put my WITB with my profile like you have done, small steps!

Taylomde 300 mini

Cleveland halo 3 & 5 woods

Ping i210 4 to G

Ping glide 3 54 & 60

Odyssey 2 ball putter.

23 hours ago, petehevey said:

1; been playing for around 3 years on and off no handicap score high80's to low 90's when I score generally I just go and hit balls

2;whats not to love its social, challenging,fun sometimes frustrating but that's part of the challenge 

3;mygolfspy is a wealth of knowledge always a good read

4;where ami from? only the best place on earth Australia north Stradbroke island queensland small 9 hole course on the island so I do a bit of travelling to the mainland to play better courses

5;golf is all good here in queensland you can play all year round no worst thing

6;not sure why you want to know what I do for a living but I am a rigger in the fifo construction game gas plants offshore ect

7;ah lets see oh yeah its my name

that's a pic of my home a little rough that day 

IMG_2101.jpg

Welcome from waaaay up north in the States! 

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

On 3/22/2019 at 9:24 PM, GB13 said:

Oh No! Not you again!! 

Just kidding mate, it's good to see you back. 

😃😃Thank you

On 3/23/2019 at 6:10 AM, perseveringgolfer said:

You've been here THREE years now Har- doesn't time fly when you're having fun😃

Good to have you back.

3???? Time sure does go by.

On 3/23/2019 at 6:42 AM, tony@CIC said:

Welcome back! FYI I don't envy you in the SAP implementation. 

Spent the last week in Philadelphia doing a training session. Looking forward to getting it done and moving on. 

:titelist-small: 910 D2 driver - 9.5 degree -fitted13   F 3 wood 13.5 deg   :nike-small: CPR 3 hybrid

Dexterity:

For the Canadians in the group that live in Western Canada, this is an FYI about a golf outing that is being organized and details are posted in the "Arrange a game with fellow spies" 

Dexterity:

1. Started playing golf last summer, best round so far about 109. Been training on a simulator and having a couple of lessons with a pro. Will be playing my first round for the season tomorrow and hope to shoot under 100 🙂

2. The challenge and playing with friends and fellow golfers.

3. Been checking equipment reviews.

4. I'm from Norway and my home course is Meland

5. Living in western  Norway we tend to get wet...

6. I'm a salesman and technical manager for a company that sells lubricants and maintenance products.

7. My anatomy professor told us that it was the least significant muscle in the body so we could just forget it when we had learned it. Naturally, it stuck.

Edited by Palmaris_brevis

1. I've been playing golf for 26 years and was a 13hc. (Fractured my back 2 years ago and havent played a round since. I am learning left handed to relieve pressure on my back, should be fun.)

2. I love golf. I love talking about it, llaying it, the equipment, the laughs, the competition...everything.

3. I've been following the toutube and IG for awhile. Just found out about this forum due to a contest.

4.  From Calgary, Ab, Canada and my home course is Applecreek.

5. The best thing is there are some great mountain courses nearby. What stinks is the cost and that we have winter here.

6.   Salesdog.

7.  I'm relearning golf left handed after 26 years as a righty.

Edited by FromRightToLeft
Oops

:titelist-small: 917 D2 - 10.5 

:ping-small: G 5 wood

:ping-small: G 7 wood

:ping-small: G400 4 Hybrid

:ping-small: G400 5 Hybrid

:callaway-small: Apex PW-6I - Recoil shafts

:Hogan: Equalizer SW 

:callaway-small: MacDaddy C Grind 60 Degree Lob Wedge

Tommy Armour Impact #3 Mallet

1. Started playing golf last summer, best round so far about 109. Been training on a simulator and having a couple of lessons with a pro. Will be playing my first round for the season tomorrow and hope to shoot under 100

2. The challenge and playing with friends and fellow golfers.

3. Been checking equipment reviews.

4. I'm from Norway and my home course is Meland

5. Living in western  Norway we tend to get wet...

6. I'm a salesman and technical manager for a company that sells lubricants and maintenance products.

7. My anatomy professor told us that it was the least significant muscle in the body so we could just forget it when we had learned it. Naturally, it stuck.

Welcome from across the pond in the States.

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

An international section !!!

i have been posting but i will now introduce myself

I`m Tony. 58 yrs old 

no good at golf really and i`m sick of Brexit 😬

Hobbies inc........ My model railway (inc American diesel locos...... got a great Rock Island Line Alco RS3)  , watching soccer and now for the best bit i love American football  `GO EAGLES` !!!!!!

AND College football .........we get it over here ESPN Gameday (my wife likes Kirk Herbsteit)

But i got no particular favourite college team

Take care .............The  Masters soon ........... A Brits gonna win it this year 😉

On 2/11/2019 at 10:39 PM, GolfSpy MPR said:

MGS New Member Introduction: International Region

All the other nations of the world, which is almost all the people

Welcome to the MyGolfSpy forums! We’re always glad to have new members contributing to the best golf discussions on the internet.  If you’ve already created an introduction thread, feel free to re-introduce yourself here!

If you haven’t yet done so, take a moment to check out the Moral Codes that shape how we treat each other here.

You’ll find that this community is very welcoming to newcomers so come on in, take off your shoes, and get comfortable. Tell us all about yourself. To help us get to know you, here are some questions you might answer in your new member post. Feel free to share some fun pictures of your golfing ventures as well!

2. What do you love about golf?

3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?

4. Where are you from? What is your home course?

5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?

6. What do you do for a living?

7. How’d you pick your user name?

I'm Leo in Dublin Ireland.

In the bag?

Srixon 545 driver

Ping g10 4wood

Nickent rescue 23deg

Srixon 5-p 945 forged stiff modus 120g shafts.

Miura km008 putter with P2 grip.

I'm Leo in Dublin Ireland.
In the bag?
Srixon 545 driver
Ping g10 4wood
Nickent rescue 23deg

Srixon 5-p 945 forged stiff modus 120g shafts.
Miura km008 putter with P2 grip.

Welcome Leo.

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Hey everyone, my name is Caleb. I just started playing golf last July. Well I had played before, but had never taken it seriously until last July I should say. I’m currently a 16 handicap. I’m in the US Military and stationed in Pisa, Italy. Just joined a local golf club about a week ago. My weakest club is my driver, unfortunately. Just can’t stay consistent with it. Anyway, don’t want to bore you all to death. If anyone lives close by and wants to go out and play just hit me up. 

F9BBC452-00D6-4F5B-AEF4-6E586D9D25D5.jpeg

I started playing about 20 years ago but didn't take the game seriously until 3-4 years ago. I don't maintain an official handicap but shoot in the mid-low eighties most of the time

The quiet meditation, the camaraderie, the challenge and the occasional "perfect shot". These are some of my favourite things... about golf.

Can't really say what brings me here. Been looking at the most wanted stuff and some other MGS articles for a while, though.

I'm from France, playing around Grenoble, in the Alps?

Best thing about golf around here is that we have some very very "hilly courses" (being in the mountains and and all), the worse thing is that winter play is not that easy, being troubled by many snow falls, storms and similar bad weather associated with mountains.

I'm a university professor in my non golfing life.

My forum handle relates to my name, loosely.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 6 using Tapatalk

Aim small... pray to miss small

My bag: Ping hoofer lite. My driver: Nike Vapor Pro. 4w: Inesis 500. Hybrid: Nike Vapor Flex. Irons (4-PW): Takomo 301 combo on KBS tour X. Wedges: Vokey SM7 52° and 58°. Putter: Cleveland Classic HB1. Balls: Inesis Tour900 yellow.

I started playing about 20 years ago but didn't take the game seriously until 3-4 years ago. I don't maintain an official handicap but shoot in the mid-low eighties most of the time

The quiet meditation, the camaraderie, the challenge and the occasional "perfect shot". These are some of my favourite things... about golf.

Can't really say what brings me here. Been looking at the most wanted stuff and some other MGS articles for a while, though.

I'm from France, playing around Grenoble, in the Alps?

Best thing about golf around here is that we have some very very "hilly courses" (being in the mountains and and all), the worse thing is that winter play is not that easy, being troubled by many snow falls, storms and similar bad weather associated with mountains.

I'm a university professor in my non golfing life.

My forum handle relates to my name, loosely.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 6 using Tapatalk

Greetings from northwest Ohio. Looking forward to your contributions.

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Hi, my name is Liam Duncan and I am 19 years old from Scotland. I play for New Mexico Junior College golf team.

I’ve been playing golf now since the age of 4. I have a handicap of 0.9 but in America I don’t use my handicap. Over here my average score has been 73 through my two semesters as a student athlete.

I have joined MyGolfSpy because I’m always interested in new tech and gear in golf and every time I search the new stuff up MyGolfSpy always has reviews on it so I used this website a lot.

I am from Kirkcaldy, Scotland and I play at Dunnikier Park Golf Club and Leven Links GC which is around 35mins from St Andrews.

The worst thing about golf in my region is that the weather isn’t great for half the year so I tend to stick to range golf from October through to March. But the best thing is I’m half an hour away from the Home of Golf and there are so many golf course in my area so I never get bored

I am currently studying at NMJC for my Associate of Arts degree and also play for the College Golf team on a scholarship.

Hi, my name is Liam Duncan and I am 19 years old from Scotland. I play for New Mexico Junior College golf team.

I’ve been playing golf now since the age of 4. I have a handicap of 0.9 but in America I don’t use my handicap. Over here my average score has been 73 through my two semesters as a student athlete.

I have joined MyGolfSpy because I’m always interested in new tech and gear in golf and every time I search the new stuff up MyGolfSpy always has reviews on it so I used this website a lot.

I am from Kirkcaldy, Scotland and I play at Dunnikier Park Golf Club and Leven Links GC which is around 35mins from St Andrews.

The worst thing about golf in my region is that the weather isn’t great for half the year so I tend to stick to range golf from October through to March. But the best thing is I’m half an hour away from the Home of Golf and there are so many golf course in my area so I never get bored

I am currently studying at NMJC for my Associate of Arts degree and also play for the College Golf team on a scholarship.

Welcome - glad you're here.

Left Hand orientation

EZGO TXT 48v cart

Hello, this is Kassim, from Calgary, Alberta - home to very short golf seasons!.

I've been playing golf for ~20 years (on/off)  Normal score is in the upper 80's

1. What do you love about golf?   a few things - meeting new people, testing my skills, being in nature, getting exercise

2. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?  looking at new gear, wanting an unbiased source of data

3. Where are you from? What is your home course?  Calgary, Alberta.   Maple Ridge Golf Course

4. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?   Best - varied terrain.  Worst - short season, higher cost, erratic weather

5. What do you do for a living?  work in technology in the seniors care industry

6. How’d you pick your user name?  nothing fancy, yet!  just my first initial last name