Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Winn Grips

Tony Covey MGS

• 9 months later...

hey Golf Spy T, i am really thankful to you, you just use pics in your post and which is understand easily to anyone exactly we are taking about which. But what i know Winn Grips i am sharing my words in this post. Winn grips are absorbing 65% more shock than conventional rubber grips. The result is a smooth tension-free swing and reduced hand fatigue.

Winn grips are lighter than rubber grips. A lighter grip reduces the overall weight of the club and lowers the balance point to increase club speed.

Winn Soft Grips deliver a soft, comfortable feel at all weather conditions for enhanced feel & performance.

Winn Medium Grips feature a highly textured, medium-firm feel with added torque resistance. Perfect combination of comfort & response designed for medium to higher swing speeds.

Winn Firm Grips designed for golfers desiring ultimate control & comfort. Polymer combined with cord deliver a firm feel & superior performance.

We offer great deals on Winn grips, too low to be advertised. Actual prices will be exposed when checking-out.

Archived