Jump to content

2021 MGS Fantasy Football


STUDque

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Collins923 said:

Did you really mean July for the fantasy golf season? Seems like a strange time to start it…

I’m betting he meant January

  • Like 1

 

 

 

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Im always down for some fantasy!  Will play anything and everything.  Count me in if there is still room.  

Driver (10.5): Taylormade SIM2 (Fujikura Ventus Blue 6S)
3-Wood (13.5): Taylormade SIM2 TI (Fujikura Ventus Blue 7X)
Irons (2I, 4I-7I, 8I-PW): Mizuno MP-20/MMC/HMB (Steelfiber i95 Stiff)
GW (51/11): Cleveland CBX 2 (Steelfiber i70 Stiff)
SW (56/12): Cleveland CBX Full Face (Steelfiber i70 Stiff)
LW (62/6): Cleveland ZipCore Tour Rack (Steelfiber i70 Stiff)
Putter: Bettinardi INOVAI 6.0 Center Shaft
Ball: Pro V1x Left Dash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Did a little work collecting emails and logging folks for this season. Some of you may have PMs in your inbox for action. We'll activate the league and start sending invites out soon but need to get the head count straight first.

The following people still need to send me their emails by 1200 on Friday (13 Aug) or we'll count you out:

@Abrooks269609@Ben_Howell34@BK_Strozier@cdewispelare@den748@Duffer-52@eschultz406@fdlptruckie@G-Man@ghost_32@Gino5778@Hailstorm13@JakeTaylorJacobs@JC from SA@JFish350@Kevin Russell@MED@Mike2020@oldbalddude@PBH3@Pensfan23@Raj LP@scooterhd2@Shawn90gt@Smiley1994@TElmore@Theoemg@Weekend_Warrior@Zman56

 

If you scroll up, you'll see that we're going to be operating on Fantrax so go ahead and download their app and create an account. You'll also notice that this is going to be a $10 league...that'll be managed through the site. 

  • Like 6

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm in this year wouldn't mind paid league. Have y'all checked out sleeper I've heard they do multiple team leagues and I like that platform. Can't figure out how to vote on the poll.

Burner plus irons 4-pw, cbx wedges, Cleveland putter, Cobra f8 5wood, burner 3 wood and driver.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, walnutz03 said:

I'm in this year wouldn't mind paid league. Have y'all checked out sleeper I've heard they do multiple team leagues and I like that platform. Can't figure out how to vote on the poll.

Poll is closed now that's why you can't vote. Not sure what the date was when it did, but it was I believe it was a day or two ago. 

  • Like 1

 ⛳🛄 as of April 15, 2022

SuperSpeed 2020 from 100-112 and climbing!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Mavrik Sub Zero - Set at 9.5* with Aldila Rogue Max 65 gram 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ weight back

               :ping-small: G410 Crossover - 2 and 4 iron

Irons:     :ping-small: i210 5-U w/ Nippon Modus 105 stiff (2018 Tester)

Wedge:  :ping-small: Glide 2.0 54* 58* w/ Nippon Modus 105 Stiff

Putter:   :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7 35* and oversized grip (2019 Tester)

Balls:      :srixon-small: Z Star

Other:     :Arccos: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, STUDque said:

Did a little work collecting emails and logging folks for this season. Some of you may have PMs in your inbox for action. We'll activate the league and start sending invites out soon but need to get the head count straight first.

The following people still need to send me their emails by 1200 on Friday (13 Aug) or we'll count you out:

@Abrooks269609@Ben_Howell34@BK_Strozier@cdewispelare@den748@Duffer-52@eschultz406@fdlptruckie@G-Man@ghost_32@Gino5778@Hailstorm13@JakeTaylorJacobs@JC from SA@JFish350@Kevin Russell@MED@Mike2020@oldbalddude@PBH3@Pensfan23@Raj LP@scooterhd2@Shawn90gt@Smiley1994@TElmore@Theoemg@Weekend_Warrior@Zman56

 

If you scroll up, you'll see that we're going to be operating on Fantrax so go ahead and download their app and create an account. You'll also notice that this is going to be a $10 league...that'll be managed through the site. 

Check messages

  • Like 1

Driver::mizuno-small:JPX Ez

3W::mizuno-small: JPX 850 15*

Hybrid: :mizuno-small: JPX EZ 18*

Irons::mizuno-small: MP-54- 4I through PW

Wedges::cleveland-small: RTX 52*56*60*

Putter: :mizuno-small:Pro 9901 or :titelist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport Old

Ball: :titelist-small:Tour Soft

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, walnutz03 said:

I'm in this year wouldn't mind paid league. Have y'all checked out sleeper I've heard they do multiple team leagues and I like that platform. Can't figure out how to vote on the poll.

Last year I looked into Sleeper, and like the feel, but they can't accommodate a league this size. #sad

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, STUDque said:

Did a little work collecting emails and logging folks for this season. Some of you may have PMs in your inbox for action. We'll activate the league and start sending invites out soon but need to get the head count straight first.

The following people still need to send me their emails by 1200 on Friday (13 Aug) or we'll count you out:

@Abrooks269609@Ben_Howell34@BK_Strozier@cdewispelare@den748@Duffer-52@eschultz406@fdlptruckie@G-Man@ghost_32@Gino5778@Hailstorm13@JakeTaylorJacobs@JC from SA@JFish350@Kevin Russell@MED@Mike2020@oldbalddude@PBH3@Pensfan23@Raj LP@scooterhd2@Shawn90gt@Smiley1994@TElmore@Theoemg@Weekend_Warrior@Zman56

 

If you scroll up, you'll see that we're going to be operating on Fantrax so go ahead and download their app and create an account. You'll also notice that this is going to be a $10 league...that'll be managed through the site. 

Don't have a PM from you but I don't see my name here...gtg?

Driver:  :honma:TR20 460, Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW:  :tour-edge: CBX 119 3w, 15,  Project X Evenflow Blue 65g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3 & 4H, Mitsubishi MMT 80g Stiff

Iron: :mizuno-small:JPX 919 Forged 5-GW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM8 54 S Grind bent to 55, 60 M Grind bent to 59, Aerotech Steelfiber i110 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: White Hot OG Double Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1X

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Getoffmylawn said:

Don't have a PM from you but I don't see my name here...gtg?

Yup. I checked off everyone in the "Played in 2020, Count me in" poll response. 

  • Like 1

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Link to comment
Share on other sites

COMMISSIONER NOTE

Deadline to respond to Personal Messages about enrollment in the league is Noon tomorrow

We will be reactivating the league on Fantrax tomorrow afternoon. Please see below for details depending on your past league status in 2019 on Fantrax

1) Playing again, was a part of Fantrax in 2019: When we renew the league, you will get an email stating the league has been renewed along with a link to reup your team. Follow the directions in the email to reup with the league

2) Not playing again, was a part of Fantrax in 2019: When we renew the league, you will get an email stating the league has been renewed. You may disregard this email. The commissioners have your indication of passing on the 2021-22 season and we will remove your team for you. We hope to see you for Golf in winter 2022 or Football 2022-23

3) Playing again, was a part of MFL in 2020 only: When we renew the league you will not get a notice. Invites will be sent out to you once we wipe of the league of those who won't be playing and confirm returners. Follow the instructions in your invite to join the league

4) Completely new to the program: Welcome aboard newbie! You will receive an invite from Fantrax to register a profile and a team with the league. Your invites will come at a similar time as the group ahead of you as @STUDque has kept a spreadsheet with all choices and emails for us to access easily

  • Like 6

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

 :mizuno-small: ST180, 10.5, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 15*, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: CBX119 18* Hybrid, Project X Evenflow Blue, 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:taylormade-small: Hi Toe Raw 48* (bent from 50*), 53* (bent from 54*), and 58*, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

 SIK Golf Flo-C

:titelist-small: Pro V1X, 2021 Model, #33

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok, we're locked. Thanks to all that responded already and I'm sad to see everyone go that's not returning. Anybody that falls in buckets 3 or 4 from Berg's buckets should be seeing invites very soon. Let's get everyone logged in ASAP so we can move to the next step of league setup.

 

Haven't seen any rules proposals yet. Reminder, now is your time to do so....otherwise no complaining for the setup. Us commisheses will introduce a few unilateral moves and offer others up for league vote depending on a) what we come up with and b) what you suggest.

  • Like 4

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, STUDque said:

Ok, we're locked. Thanks to all that responded already and I'm sad to see everyone go that's not returning. Anybody that falls in buckets 3 or 4 from Berg's buckets should be seeing invites very soon. Let's get everyone logged in ASAP so we can move to the next step of league setup.

 

Haven't seen any rules proposals yet. Reminder, now is your time to do so....otherwise no complaining for the setup. Us commisheses will introduce a few unilateral moves and offer others up for league vote depending on a) what we come up with and b) what you suggest.

Are we doing a $10 fee or just whatever Fantrax charges?

  • Like 1

 

 

 

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

Are we doing a $10 fee or just whatever Fantrax charges?

Right now we're keeping it at 10, but discussions are ongoing with Fantrax and us about how to use the treasurer tools for what we were hoping to achieve. We hope to have a solution soon.

Also, invites are now out for all those who haven't gone with Fantrax before in any fashion. That puts us at 65 teams with space to 70 teams if we made mistakes.

  • Like 2

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

 :mizuno-small: ST180, 10.5, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Sub Zero, 15*, Kuro Kage Silver TINI Dual Core 60-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: CBX119 18* Hybrid, Project X Evenflow Blue, 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:taylormade-small: Hi Toe Raw 48* (bent from 50*), 53* (bent from 54*), and 58*, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

 SIK Golf Flo-C

:titelist-small: Pro V1X, 2021 Model, #33

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I updated it to request a $10 fee at the top of the home page. This pays the Fantrax charge plus creates a prize pool we'll establish once we get the playoff bracket laying flat.

  • Like 2

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Berg Ryman said:

Right now we're keeping it at 10, but discussions are ongoing with Fantrax and us about how to use the treasurer tools for what we were hoping to achieve. We hope to have a solution soon.

Also, invites are now out for all those who haven't gone with Fantrax before in any fashion. That puts us at 65 teams with space to 70 teams if we made mistakes.

 

12 minutes ago, STUDque said:

I updated it to request a $10 fee at the top of the home page. This pays the Fantrax charge plus creates a prize pool we'll establish once we get the playoff bracket laying flat.

Awesome. Should I go pay now or should I wait until everything is ready?

 

 

 

What is in my Bag Boy Revolver

Driver:    PXG Gen2 0811x 10.5* set to small + with a VA Composites Nemesys 55s @ 44.75"

Fairway:  :srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Irons: Testing the Titleist T200 irons 4-W2 with Project X LZ 5.5 shaft -1/2" and 1* Up

Wedge: Titleist SM7 56* with Project X LZ 5.0 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Custom Futura X5 flow neck with a UST Frequency Filtered shaft -1" with a SS wristlock grip

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, blackngold_blood said:

 

Awesome. Should I go pay now or should I wait until everything is ready?

Right now I'm getting a notice that the page isn't working, I don't know if it's something on my end of the site. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...