Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Crossville, Golf Capitol of TN

Tom the Golf Nut

Looking to see if there is any interest in a get together for sometime in the spring. @sirchunksalot and I have decided we are going for a few days and was checking to see who might be interested in a round or a few. April or May nothing set in stone yet. 

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

29 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Looking to see if there is any interest in a get together for sometime in the spring. @sirchunksalot and I have decided we are going for a few days and was checking to see who might be interested in a round or a few. April or May nothing set in stone yet. 

My wife and I keep saying that we need to get back to TN to see our buddy on Frank Stanton Rd... near where you live.  We didn't do it this year, but the timing of an April/May trip sounds good.  I played the Bear Trace at Cumberland Mountain years ago and I remember it was fun.  

Put me down as a possible.  My one concern is when MGS was going to have their Spy gathering at HQ.  If it is not in that time frame, I don't think I could make both trips.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

5 hours ago, Kenny B said:

My wife and I keep saying that we need to get back to TN to see our buddy on Frank Stanton Rd... near where you live.  We didn't do it this year, but the timing of an April/May trip sounds good.  I played the Bear Trace at Cumberland Mountain years ago and I remember it was fun.  

Put me down as a possible.  My one concern is when MGS was going to have their Spy gathering at HQ.  If it is not in that time frame, I don't think I could make both trips.

I hope things work out and you can make it down. I think it would be cool get a round or three with you and actually get to meet in person.