2024 PGA Contest by MyClubFitter and My Golf Spy ×

Cart bag with built in 3 wheel cart. (hidden inside). Coming soon.

Patent Pending worldwide, this game changing cart in a bag will literally change the way we walk the course. 

No longer will you haul around a bulky push cart (up to 22 lbs) along with your bag. this cart/bag system weighs less than 20 lbs, bag and all!

And looks just like a standard bag and cart combo. No Compromise!!! Kickstarter campaign coming soon, check out:     www.ParadaxGolf.com3Positions.jpg

Now this is a very interesting product.  Do the wheels go in the pocket while in position 1?

Looks like this would make a great item for the forum members to test and review. 

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

10 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Now this is a very interesting product.  Do the wheels go in the pocket while in position 1?

Looks like this would make a great item for the forum members to test and review. 

Yes there will be a push button in the middle of the wheel hub for removal and a stiff pocket flips down on each side to put away the wheels. The front wheel is hiding underneath the bag and deploys when the handle is raised. We are on some final changes to the second prototype and looking into production within the next six months. It’s real and it really works great!

planning on having many of you test the bag out and comment when we have them available. :-)

10 hours ago, EasyPutter said:

It's going to be interesting to see how they combine the framework and wheels into the bag AND have room for clubs gear etc in what looks like a standard size golf bag. 

Hopefully it won't be one of those illusion things that has a girl appear from seemingly nowhere when the rain cover is removed.  Wait, that might be a good thing 😉  yes dear I said a caddy... 

10 hours ago, EasyPutter said:

It's going to be interesting to see how they combine the framework and wheels into the bag AND have room for clubs gear etc in what looks like a standard size golf bag. 

Hopefully it won't be one of those illusion things that has a girl appear from seemingly nowhere when the rain cover is removed.  Wait, that might be a good thing 😉  yes dear I said a caddy... 

yes of course. And the pocket in the front is insulated for ice and bee…uh , soda I meant to say, or anything else you want to keep cold. Lol

12 minutes ago, ParadaxGolf.com said:

61201CD6-374B-4CB7-9393-D512B62556DE.jpeg.cd20f6f717066900325392377d8133ee.jpeg52CBC721-5975-4A0B-83E7-D39854C2F153.jpeg.680cda4192c7b1f4bd6903ee1df88c3a.jpeg

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I was concerned with two things. First being that the rear wheels were going to have a narrow stance making it easy to tip. Second the handle looked like a single pole in figure 3. These photo's dismissed my concerns and an insulated pocket is a bonus! Very creative concept, good luck with the manufacturing and marketing.

2 minutes ago, EasyPutter said:

These are helpful photos but what is not clear is where the wheels are in the completely folded mode when it looks like just a golf bag.  Thanks!

The two rear wheels come off  with a push button release and one goes in each side pocket. The front wheel folds up and under the golf bag into a recess. That's my take based on the thread replies. 

8 minutes ago, EasyPutter said:

Sounds like it is a great idea for those of us who walk who can save space in the vehicle on the way to the course and in the garage where SWMBO has "concerns" about how much room the golf stuff is taking up (not saying I would know first hand about that).

I think I just might know what you are talking about. I might or might not have lost an entire garage bay. Missing from the picture of my collection are three push carts and a Motocaddy. Yup all mine! 🤪

Simulator.jpg.2c55518bf820031d8dbecb4faee50802.jpg   Stuff.jpg.12a9831b2a5fbab2c9b93531343c2b43.jpg

I mean the concept makes sense and definitely is practical for some people. But I am not keen on the aesthetics.  And as someone that rides everyone once in awhile and goes to the range a lot, taking off the back wheels and storing them somewhere seems to just create another problem. 

18 minutes ago, jlukes said:

I mean the concept makes sense and definitely is practical for some people. But I am not keen on the aesthetics.  And as someone that rides everyone once in awhile and goes to the range a lot, taking off the back wheels and storing them somewhere seems to just create another problem. 

By looking at position 2, I don't think you have to take the wheels off if you don't want to. But if you were going to use a riding cart for the day or needed extra trunk space you would have to take the rear wheels off.

1 hour ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

By looking at position 2, I don't think you have to take the wheels off if you don't want to. But if you were going to use a riding cart for the day or needed extra trunk space you would have to take the rear wheels off.

Understood.

Also if you’re not using the wheels, then you have to carry a 20lb bag to the driving range, into where I get my indoor lessons, etc. 

Again, it’s a functional product, but when you really think about it the prospective customer base for this sort of thing is very small

1 minute ago, jlukes said:

Understood.

Also if you’re not using the wheels, then your have the carry a 20lb bag to the driving range, into where I get my indoor lessons, etc. 

Again, it’s a functional product, but when you really think about it the prospective customer base for this sort of thing is very small

Agreed. Since I travel with clubs on airlines I'm sure this would put the bag over the weight limit when fully loaded. I'm not far off the limit as it is and I don't load it up either. There is a large market for this but more over in Europe where walking is more common and the majority of cars are a little smaller. But in the states not having to drag along a separate push cart if you are a walker could work out well. I guess we will see one the product is released and people can actually test it out.   

14 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

The two rear wheels come off  with a push button release and one goes in each side pocket. The front wheel folds up and under the golf bag into a recess. That's my take based on the thread replies. 

You are correct. The tricky part wasn't where to put the rear wheels but how to collapse and deploy a fully functioning push cart inside of a standard sized cart bag.

there have been patents issued on 'wheels inside of golf bag' since 1928 but no one has figured out how to do it in a functional way, quickly deployed, lighter than a bag and cart combined, and for a price that's cheaper than buying both of similar quality.

More images to follow but it's a little hush hush at the moment for obvious reasons.

Tay8thHole edit.jpg

12 hours ago, EasyPutter said:

I think once again we need to keep perspective on what equipment needs to be, as it is impossible for one bag to be everything to everyone.  For a trip to the range a Sunday bag might be just the thing.  For carrying on the back something more and for those who want to go out without limitations it is definitely a push cart with perhaps its own locomotion.  Tom's bags case and point, if the concern is wheels in a pocket of the bag being too much then maybe having more than one bag to tailor to the situation is a better solution.  Not that SWMBO will think any solution we come up with is valid 😇

Just curious how often you take your clubs and all other crap out of pockets from one bag and transfer them to another bag for a trip to the range?

I have never done that. If you are a high school boy and you always walk you will have a carry bag with 2 straps and a kickstand. If you're older and you always walk you will lug around a 20 lb collapsable cart and a cart bag, etc etc. 

Not for everyone but if you ever walk or sometimes walk 9 and ride 9, this system is for you.

If you decide to ride one day, leave the cart tucked away and no one will know you have anything but a standard cart bag. Open it up in 20 seconds if you decide to walk.  

13 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Agreed. Since I travel with clubs on airlines I'm sure this would put the bag over the weight limit when fully loaded. I'm not far off the limit as it is and I don't load it up either. There is a large market for this but more over in Europe where walking is more common and the majority of cars are a little smaller. But in the states not having to drag along a separate push cart if you are a walker could work out well. I guess we will see one the product is released and people can actually test it out.   

Weight hasn't been a problem since a standard bag and clubs weighs about 24 lbs. Our bag/cart weighs 18 lbs plus 12 for clubs, so not much heavier. Most airlines charge extra for oversized luggage anyway, just for carrying golf clubs in a carry bag, and usually the weight limit is 50 lbs. If you don't plan on walking while on vacation you would bring along a standard bag I'm sure.

Interesting side note:

10 female NCGA golf teams recently came to my hometown of Fresno to play in a 2 day, 3 round tourney. I personally counted 14 girls that carried their bags on their back because their team couldn't afford to lug push carts for all the players on the plane. 100 pound ladies carrying for 36 holes in one day. Needless to say, none of them were in the hunt.

As someone in europe electic carts or trolleys are king. So so so many of them.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

1 minute ago, ParadaxGolf.com said:

15 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I was concerned with two things. First being that the rear wheels were going to have a narrow stance making it easy to tip. Second the handle looked like a single pole in figure 3. These photo's dismissed my concerns and an insulated pocket is a bonus! Very creative concept, good luck with the manufacturing and marketing.

The wheel width was a design concern but they are over 24" between the rear wheels, which is very standard, and the handle is actually again, a very standard design with room for 2 golf balls, pencil, cell phone, drink holder, 3 tees, etc. Completely enclosed with a spring-loaded lid. Normal stuff.

Screen Shot 2022-04-12 at 9.35.01 AM.png

14 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

I think I just might know what you are talking about. I might or might not have lost an entire garage bay. Missing from the picture of my collection are three push carts and a Motocaddy. Yup all mine! 🤪

Simulator.jpg.2c55518bf820031d8dbecb4faee50802.jpg   Stuff.jpg.12a9831b2a5fbab2c9b93531343c2b43.jpg

LOL!! 

That's even worse than my garage and mine is full of my prototypes, carts I've dismantled, etc. Funny stuff!

• GolfSpy_APH changed the title to Cart bag with built in 3 wheel cart. (hidden inside). Coming soon.

A novel idea destined to be a mediocre bag (less space for its size) and a mediocre cart (less robust than a good cart)? A compromise as a bag, cart or both for most players.

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, Payntr X 001 F (Mesh)

8 hours ago, ParadaxGolf.com said:

You are correct. The tricky part wasn't where to put the rear wheels but how to collapse and deploy a fully functioning push cart inside of a standard sized cart bag.

there have been patents issued on 'wheels inside of golf bag' since 1928 but no one has figured out how to do it in a functional way, quickly deployed, lighter than a bag and cart combined, and for a price that's cheaper than buying both of similar quality.

More images to follow but it's a little hush hush at the moment for obvious reasons.

Tay8thHole edit.jpg

That photoshop though 😂😂😂

3 hours ago, Middler said:

A novel idea destined to be a mediocre bag (less space for its size) and a mediocre cart (less robust than a good cart)? A compromise as a bag, cart or both for most players.

Bingo. 

To the “mediocre” bag and card comment:

Sounds like I should just stop working on it right now and continue to drive my huge SUV when my wife and I play so we have room in the car for two carts and two bags. Good idea. Or, I could just keep working on it since I have already seen the Prototype in action and I know this is unlike anything you’ve ever seen before and not a compromise. If you do need to walk it into a building all you have to do is snap the wheels on and you can pull it behind you so the weight at that point is irrelevant because it’s on wheels.

and by the way, for those that commented that they don’t really like the look of it, our Prototype used a Mizuno bag with some colored stripes added and our logo. Our bag is under construction but in the meantime, take it up with Mizuno.

by the way, this seems like a really FUN group to hang out with.

Well, I think it's a great idea. Another question will the 14 way top be full length dividers?

1 hour ago, ParadaxGolf.com said:

Sounds like I should just stop working on it right now and continue to drive my huge SUV when my wife and I play so we have room in the car for two carts and two bags. Good idea. Or, I could just keep working on it since I have already seen the Prototype in action and I know this is unlike anything you’ve ever seen before and not a compromise. If you do need to walk it into a building all you have to do is snap the wheels on and you can pull it behind you so the weight at that point is irrelevant because it’s on wheels.

and by the way, for those that commented that they don’t really like the look of it, our Prototype used a Mizuno bag with some colored stripes added and our logo. Our bag is under construction but in the meantime, take it up with Mizuno.

Interesting way to respond to critical comments. 

In my Big Max hybrid bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:wilson_staff_small: D7 6i-GW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact

2 hours ago, ParadaxGolf.com said:

I wish you the best of luck, honest. I am sure there will be some buyers, some people who always play golf with a push cart anyway - I'm sure you've done your market research to determine the size of that segment. 

But any small or medium SUV, wagon or hatchback with fold down rear seats can easily accommodate two players, two preferred golf bags and two preferred push carts - you certainly don't need a "huge SUV."

Be sure to thank MGS for the free self promotion.

Your model is clearly better than the discontinued  Dunlop® Golf Bag with Built-in Pull Cart95359_ts.jpg

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, Payntr X 001 F (Mesh)

I appreciate it. There are over 12 million people that walk when they golf, in the US only, and most of them own a separate 20 lb collapsable push cart and bag. That is our market.

You will see when the product comes out that there will be no compromise to the quality, functionality and storage in our bag.

Quicker to set up, less room in the vehicle by 40% and the same price or less than a Clicgear and a decent golf bag.

Most people don't like change, I get it, but who would go back to a horse and buggy once you've driven in a car? Just sayin' 

3 minutes ago, ParadaxGolf.com said:

I appreciate it. There are over 12 million people that walk when they golf, in the US only, and most of them own a separate 20 lb collapsable push cart and bag. That is our market.

See, that is where you need to be careful. Your true market is the subset of people that don’t want to have a separate bag and push cart. That market is substantially lower than 12 million people.

Might be a bigger opportunity in Europe. They tend to both walk more and have smaller cars over there 

On 7/21/2022 at 7:48 AM, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Well, I think it's a great idea. Another question will the 14 way top be full length dividers?

If you mean separate 'tubes' for each club, all the way to the bottom? Probably not. There will most likely be fabric dividers for each row however. Trying to keep it as light as possible. 

Let me ask you a question? What is with the concern (not from you specifically) about having enough storage in a golf bag? In our bag you will be able to store a dozen balls, rain gear, gloves, tees, beverages, even 2 wheels in pockets if not in use, so why are people so concerned about storage? Do they live out of their bags? Extra pockets are easy to design in. The thing that no one has been able to do in 100 years of patents and designs, is create a bag that looks completely indistinguishable from a standard cart bag when wheels are not deployed and completely normal when all 3 wheels are out. And without sacrificing strength, stability or quality. The only thing you're giving up is the extra space required to store and haul the 2 separate pieces. 

On 7/21/2022 at 5:20 PM, russtopherb said:

Interesting way to respond to critical comments. 

Also as this is more of an advertisement which we don't allow as they are not an official sponsor of MGS, this topic as a whole is on the fence. However given the discussion point has been productive we have let it continue. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

10 minutes ago, jlukes said:

See, that is where you need to be careful. Your true market is the subset of people that don’t want to have a separate bag and push cart. That market is substantially lower than 12 million people.

Might be a bigger opportunity in Europe. They tend to both walk more and have smaller cars over there 

The market size represents everyone that would potentially be interested or have a need for our product. Not everyone will convert right away, especially if you just spent $400 on Clicgear's newest 4 wheel cart and $300 on a Titleist bag, for instance. I get it, people like their setups, they like the configuration of their clubs, etc, but little by little it will no longer make sense to buy them in separate pieces, as long as there are no off-setting sacrifices. I have several friends that have to make a decision as to which car they drive based on whether they are hauling their carts and bags to the course.

For those that walk with a collapsable cart, the total weight with clubs is around 45 lbs with balls, etc. (20 lb cart, 8 lb bag, 12 lbs for 14 clubs and 5 lbs of misc crap 

Our complete setup fully loaded w/ clubs, etc, weighs 36 lbs, +/- (Cart/bag is 18 lbs now, without any effort spent yet on making it light weight.)

My apologies, I am just an inventor/product developer with a cool concept and prototype. I didn't know how the site works. Product won't be available for probably a year so I just wanted to put some feelers out to get some feedback.

I will definitely send out samples to your forum members when I build the first 100.

Thanks.