Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Shaft fatigue?

I think you're more likely to wear out before your shafts do.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

On 8/7/2022 at 1:48 PM, Jim Akers said:

I am curious as to how long you can expect top performance from an iron shaft combination if you play 150+ rounds a year and hit 50 to 100 balls a night in a simulator set up.

It's kind of like this in golf-If you feel that replacing something in your game is the right approach, then just do it. If you feel that you are giving up something with the shafts you have now, and it is really bugging you, fix it. This game is heavy on the mental side of things, and the way you feel about your equipment is a big part of your game. Go get fitted for shafts, ie Club Champion, or the like, if you can afford to do that. I am the same way about my equipment, clubs, ball, anything in my bag. I look at my bag, my arsenal of tools to use to conquer a course, and I have to feel good about my choices, and trust every club, or my current ball, in that bag. If you have doubts about your equipment, it will follow you on the course, as you will be overthinking, or questioning every decision you make there. Get your clubs checked by a certified fitter if you can, and you can try other shafts, to see if you are leaving anything on the table. It will clear the doubt...

Driver-Ping g410 SFT, 3W-Callaway Diablo Octane, Hybrids-Snake Eyes Viper 18*+ 21*, Irons-GigaGolf Reva Hybrid Irons 24*- 46*, Wedges-Cleveland CBX2's 50*54*58*, Putter-Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft 11c