It's the Club Championship!

TylorJudd

I like golf. You should like golf. If life is tough, play more golf!

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5, Graphite Design Tour AD-MJ 6x

Titleist TSr3 18 Degree, Graphite Design Tour Ad-DI 7x

Takomo 301CB's, KBS Tours 120S

Vokey SM8 48 10F, 52 08F, 56 08M, 60 08M

Odyssey O-Works Jailbird Mini, Versa Scheme, 17" Fatso 3.0 Grip, 40"

Jazz Tacoma Cart Bag

Titleist Pro V1x

Watched it and can't quite figure out why they got into it? Someone hit into the other? I love golf and am passionate about golf, but couldn't be bothered to get in 1% that heated about it. 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

I think so. Props to the 61 year old for playing in the club championship but man he loses it after he hits his approach terribly! Hahahah I just can't imagine that much anger at golf

I like golf. You should like golf. If life is tough, play more golf!

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5, Graphite Design Tour AD-MJ 6x

Titleist TSr3 18 Degree, Graphite Design Tour Ad-DI 7x

Takomo 301CB's, KBS Tours 120S

Vokey SM8 48 10F, 52 08F, 56 08M, 60 08M

Odyssey O-Works Jailbird Mini, Versa Scheme, 17" Fatso 3.0 Grip, 40"

Jazz Tacoma Cart Bag

Titleist Pro V1x

5 minutes ago, TylorJudd said:

I think so. Props to the 61 year old for playing in the club championship but man he loses it after he hits his approach terribly! Hahahah I just can't imagine that much anger at golf

Could you imagine trying to hit a good shot after being that worked up haha? It would either be dunked or exactly what happened completely awful. Poor clubs... poor playing partners too! Have to deal with that nonsense. 

We played with a younger guy years ago who joined in our morning group. Good player, but mainly for distance vs accuracy. Anyway he was having a off day and pumped 6 or 7 OB through the first 9 holes. You could see the blood boiling and finally on 11 a really short par 3 he bladed one into the weeds/lake and lost it. He was last to go, started storming around the tee box cursing, slamming his club while the rest of us walked to the green putted out and moved on. About 10 minutes later he ran to catch up to us and was shouting why we left him behind. One of the guys in the group simply said, because there is no need for your BS, we don't want don't enjoy and you are ruining our round by doing it. He played as a single behind us the rest of the round and we could continue hearing the swearing and kicking his bag the final 6 holes. The marshall saw his tantrum as well and passed it along the the club manager and he got a good talking to after that. 

It is a shame when stuff like that ruins someones golfing experience. It is suppose to be fun... hard, challenging and frustrating a lot of the time, but fun. We aren't pros making millions, so why let stuff like that get to you and lead to that sort of blow out?

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 6/2/2023 at 7:21 PM, johnalex112 said:

I wanted to discuss an interesting development regarding the Club World Cup. As of now, the tournament includes only seven teams, with each confederation's champions vying for the global title. However, there are plans to make some adjustments to the format to align it more closely with the international World Cup. although i am big fan of baseball, I wanted to discuss an interesting development regarding the Club World Cup. As of now, the tournament includes only seven teams, with each confederation's champions vying for the global title. However, there are plans to make some adjustments to the format to align it more closely with the international World Cup.

There are many things related to World Cup is undisclosed like I love playing pickleball but the cost of pickle ball court is too costly for us to manage alone. I also think However, there must be plans to make some adjustments to the format to align it more closely with the international World Cup.

Edited by juliachris
Spelling

Love to know the background story... well, on second thought, no I don't.  I get hacked at myself at times, but never to anything even close to that.  If golf becomes that frustrating, I'll quit.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Official Review)