Testers Announced! Vokey SM10 Wedges! ×

MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics MGS Newsletter

MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics

Is Club Champion worth it?
So I am staying with my sister for 10 days here near Asheville, NC, and I checked and not only is there Top Golf in Greenville, SC an hour away 😛 but there is also a Club Champion in both Charlotte…
Member Test: Titleist Pro V1/Pro V1X White Box
Please welcome and congratulate our testers for the new Titleist Pro V1 and Pro V1x White Box golf balls! We have 10 of them and are very excited to get their feedback on how they perform! @yungk…
Shaft Hack - The Otto Phlex Journey
You read it correctly.. "Otto Phlex". I'm sure there's not a person on MGS or in the golf world who hasn't heard of (or seen) the Auto Flex shaft. For those of you who have been living under a rock …
WEEK 11 - MYGOLFSPY FORUM MEMBER Virtual Weekly Championship Tour (VWCT)
HERE WE GO!!!  WEEK 11 !!  Let's see those scores everyone!!   The Competition is FIERCE and there are MGS FORUM CUP POINTS to be had.   Good Luck!!
Random Thread
Some of you might get a kick out of this. I was surfing through the different threads on here and thought I had pressed on the community button. Anyways my wife popped in about the exact same time the…
Which PGA Tour golfer would be best UFC fighter?
Recent article from Golf.com considered the idea of the Rahminator being the best UFC style fighter on the PGA tour - or so says his workout buddy. So what do you guys think? Would Rahm easily domin…
What/How Did You Practice Today?
We have a thread asking how did you play today, but what about those days you simply worked on your game rather than played?   What did you work on today?

Prefer to stop receiving these emails? https://forum.mygolfspy.com/settings/?area=newsletters.

FORUM MOD AUTOMATED ACCOUNT