The Good Morning Thread

GolfSpy_APH

1 hour ago, ILMgolfnut said:

Good morning, Spies! Keeping it brief. I overslept a bit; supposed to be on site for my event at 6:30 am. So I'm scrambling to get ready, and I'll have to get the valet to bring my car down soon (as far as I can tell, this place only has valet parking; one of the hazards of a downtown hotel, I suppose). I'll be on site about 12 hours and may or may not feel like a Fit Fot Golf workout afterward. Enjoy your Monday!

@ILMgolfnut hope that you get some time to look around the Motor City, especially the downtown area and enjoy the free time you may have while in this area.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4 

Hybrid: :titleist-small: TSR2 21 degree - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7.5

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Good morning, Spies! Keeping it brief. I overslept a bit; supposed to be on site for my event at 6:30 am. So I'm scrambling to get ready, and I'll have to get the valet to bring my car down soon (as far as I can tell, this place only has valet parking; one of the hazards of a downtown hotel, I suppose). I'll be on site about 12 hours and may or may not feel like a Fit Fot Golf workout afterward. Enjoy your Monday!

@ILMgolfnut hope that you get some time to look around the Motor City, especially the downtown area and enjoy the free time you may have while in this area.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Hzrdus Black Gen 4 

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

double post???

Edited by rkj427

1 minute ago, Cfhandyman said:

Thank you. It was such fun and an awesome experience. Very grateful to Ian and Mike for making it easy. 

How close are they to your area?

Jeff "PUTSO" Pillar

[email protected]

1 minute ago, buckpillar said:

How close are they to your area?

I live ten minutes from their Mississauga location and about 45 - 60 min from their Toronto location. I’ve been going to them for years and needless to say I am a frequent visitor to their Mississauga location and build shop. 

Driver: Taylormade Stealth 2 plus, LA golf DJ shaft, 55S

3 wood - TM Stealth plus, Mitsubishi Kai’li. Blue, 5 wood - TM Stealth plus,  Hzrdus red, 3 hybrid Mizuno CLK, Fuji pro

Irons (5-PW) - Mizuno 921 HMP, Accra IS 80

Wedges, Vokey SM9 48*10F, 54* 12D, 58* 8M, DG S400

Putter: Evnroll tour, stability shaft, Evnroll gravity grip

Bag: Vessel Cobra tour stand bag

Balls: Titleist ProV1x, Callaway Chrome soft X LS, Bridgestone Tour B XS or Srixon Z star Diamond

Tech: Arccos, Bushnell Pro XE rangefinder image.jpeg.6421bf4c3e32ba5a27f4fe57d0571222.jpeg