Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Stats & Facts - Volume 8

tonyj5

The LPGA will be idle this coming week, the second of a two week break. The tour will resume the following weekend in New Jersey with the playing of the Sybase Match Play Championship. This will mark the start of a very important stretch. The Ladies will play six tournaments in an eight week period, that will include two major championships. I think most will agree that the first eight tournaments of this year have certainly brought to us many exciting finishes. We have seen 3 playoffs, 3 Yani Tseng victories, and 3 American winners. With 19 tournaments still to be played, I am looking forward to what could be the most exciting year in a very long time.

I would like to use this break to focus on some of the key statistics of this 2012 season

http://mlyhlss.blogspot.com/2012/05/stats-facts-volume-8.html

Kudos..Nice post...The LPGA doesn't get enough ink & they have a nice product..Great girls & great golf!..Fairways & Greens 4ever...

Thank you. You are absolutly correct, the LPGA has a great product. Unfortunatly it seems to be a well kept secret. If you go out to see them play once, you will want to go back again.

Thank you. You are absolutly correct, the LPGA has a great product. Unfortunatly it seems to be a well kept secret. If you go out to see them play once, you will want to go back again.

I agree. There is also the plus side that their shots are closer to our own, though still much better. They are small so you get to see and wonder how such tiny delicate creatures can produce so much. Great lessons in the value of technique.

Shambles

Archived