Golf Deals - Forum Finds!

GolfSpy_APH
Message added by GolfSpy_APH,

Here we have listed various companies that MyGolfSpy either works with or sites we have found to have good deals. *MyGolfSpy Forum may earn some commission from purchases through these links*

Big Box/Online Golf Stores
Golf Galaxy
tgw.com
Club Champion 
scottsdalegolf.co.uk
JustGolfStuff.ca
-  Golf Direct Now
-  GolfTown
-  CARLSGOLFLAND
-  World Wide Golf Shops
-  Clubhouse Golf (UK)
-  GOLF Partner (used gear) 

Golf Avenue (used gear)
-  golfbidder (UK)
-  Hurricane Golf

GOLF BALLS

Golfballs.com 
Dick's Sporting Goods
Cut Golf Balls
Vice Golf Balls  
FOMO Golf Balls

GOLF CLUBS

Mizuno Golf
-  Edel Golf
Stix Golf

Much More to come 

2 hours ago, Shrek74 said:

No, I don't have a driver. Just the BRNR Mini. So I'm looking for something. They're $60 less than Takomo and even less than the PXG with Hero pricing. So it might be worth a flier since I can get my preferred shaft and grip at no charge.

PXG has their Gen 4 driver in overstock as final sale for $199.99. The options are probably slim since they’re multiple years old (not used though). The Gen 5 is $289.99. If you are or know a veteran you can do the heroes program, and get everything at a discounted rate. Hope it helps.  

- TK

5 hours ago, Golf2Much said:

I saw the Golf Galaxy/Dick's $20 off on $100 promotion this morning when I got up.  I had a $10 loyalty reward that was about to expire, so I pulled the trigger on ANOTHER four dozen personalized Maxfli Tour S golf balls.  With tax and free delivery, they were only $85.  Add another four dozen to the fifteen waiting to be hit! 

Since I already have roughly four dozen of the personalized "MyGolfSpy, Golf2Much" personalized balls, I decided to switch up the personalization.  Given my ability to get up and down from off the green, my playing partners have nicknamed me "F#$king Norm."   In fact, when anyone else gets up and down they say he "f#$king Norm'd it!"  I am now relegated to a verb.  Even though there are bad language filters on the personalization feature, they do allow certain symbols and these worked.  So, for this dozen, the balls reflect my golfing nickname!

They may actually move to the front of the being played line!

Update:  I just got a notice from Dick's that my order highlighted above was cancelled.  I guess the personalization pushed against their printing standards.  They were likely right.  I'll have to tone down the message if I reorder.

Ping G430 Max driver 10.5 degrees with an Alta Quick45 gram senior shaft
Callaway Epic 3 wood, Project X Evenflow Green 45 gram senior shaft  
Callaway GBB Epic Heavenwood, with a Mitsubishi Diamana 50 gram senior shaft
Ping G 20.5 degree 7 wood, with a stock Alta 65 gram senior shaft
Ping G 26 degree hybrid, stock Alta 65 gram senior shaft
Callaway Paradym X irons, 7-AW with Aldila Ascent Blue 50 graphite shafts
Edison wedges:  50, 55 and 60 degree, KBS Tour Graphite A flex shafts
Putters:  L.A.B. Direct Force 2.1 putter, 34.5" long, 67 degrees lie

22 minutes ago, Golf2Much said:

Update:  I just got a notice from Dick's that my order highlighted above was cancelled.  I guess the personalization pushed against their printing standards.  They were likely right.  I'll have to tone down the message if I reorder.

Maybe "Freaking Norm" would work?

Callaway Epic Speed Driver, Ping G410 3W, PXG 0311 XF 19* hybrid, 4-AW Callaway Mavrik, 56* Callaway Jaws Raw Chrome, Odyssey White Hot OG WS-1

1 hour ago, jared52 said:

Maybe "Freaking Norm" would work?

I was thinking the same thing.  Just waiting for them to refund my Rewards credit.  It does fit the 13 character limit.  

Just now, Golf2Much said:

I was thinking the same thing.  Just waiting for them to refund my Rewards credit.  It does fit the 13 character limit.  

Or do

F        ing Norm

and write in the rest. 🤣

Callaway Epic Speed Driver, Ping G410 3W, PXG 0311 XF 19* hybrid, 4-AW Callaway Mavrik, 56* Callaway Jaws Raw Chrome, Odyssey White Hot OG WS-1

10 hours ago, Mcdgolfsalot said:

Dicks just dropped $20 off $100 or more putting a 48 pack of Maxfli tour down to $89 good time to load up ! 

OMG. I almost jumped out of my shorts at this. I took a mental count and have 9 dozen on the shelf now of Maxfli Tour assorted, Chrome Soft, and ERC Soft. I looked over my index sheets and I'm averaging 4 rounds before I manage to loose it or scruff it up for replacement. How do I justify it? Momma is an accountant...and a darn sharp one at that. 😆

D- Ping G 400 SFT

16*- Adams Tight Lie

19*- Adams Tight Lie

4H- Ping G 400

5-U- Ping G 400

SW- Nike

56*- Ping Glide 2

P- Sub70 004 Mallet

Yes. I actually bought these shirts, not a IG win... 

Super comfy and fit very nicely!

Here's the video

Recently bought a couple of polos from @pinsandaces on there "Can't decide" options. Absolutely couldn't be happier!  Space invaders! Ftw!!! It was basically 2 polos for the price of one!!!
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C77_YmxtKFb/?igsh=MWE3ZmJkaXZ1cWRjdg==

WITB-

Driver  -Titleist 910D, 3w- Titleist 910F, 5hy/7hy- Titleist 910H, 6-PW - Stix , 52⁰, 56⁰, 60⁰ - Stix , Putter- AI-ONE DB / Lombardi Tour 34 custom

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

Acorn Hills, all performance wear promo code DAD30 at checkout! I have a polo and a quarter zip and both are fantastic!

https://acornhillsco.com/collections/polos

WITB-

Driver  -Titleist 910D, 3w- Titleist 910F, 5hy/7hy- Titleist 910H, 6-PW - Stix , 52⁰, 56⁰, 60⁰ - Stix , Putter- AI-ONE DB / Lombardi Tour 34 custom

Something known for a while with my friends.. but we all did this. Arccos are known to shave 5-strokes off of your game. It also could provide real data on which clubs you tend to mishit.

- TK

Sub70 20% off apparel. Also, 10% off rest of the site.

golfsub70.com

Driver: :mizuno-small: STMax 230 10.5*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX, 60g
Fairways: :Sub70: 949x 3w / 5w, 15* / 18*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 70g
Hybrids: :Sub70: 939x 4h, 21*, Stiff :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Red RDX, 80g Hybrid
Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX923 Hot Metal Pro, 5-GW, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: S23, 54* & 60*, UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter:
Maltby_Logo.jpg.7f7f2f102dcb7b289e419805910e4aab.jpg Moment X Tour @ 35" & 71*, Super Stroke Pistol GT 2.0, White/Red
Ball: :maxfli: Tour CG
Technology:
VortexGolf_Logo.jpg.2ad1215c7b1aa2ccf8d062a73bc72142.jpg Anarch Rangefinder, :ShotScope: V5 w/ Tags Shot Tracking.

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/65161-vortex-optics-rangefinders-2024-member-test/?do=findComment&comment=1089247
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/66852-unofficial-review-tpi-virtual-assessment
https://forum.mygolfspy.com/classifieds/ - DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS!!!

4 minutes ago, TK_ said:

Something known for a while with my friends.. but we all did this. Arccos are known to shave 5-strokes off of your game. It also could provide real data on which clubs you tend to mishit.

I have the shot scope tags in my clubs, and I can vouch it'll shave strokes if you truly care about the data. I'm more aware of my misses now, and have my distances really dialed in. I was hovering around +10-12hcp last year, and am now pretty much scratch depending on the day. I shot a +4 on Saturday, but just finished up a round a couple hours ago and came in at +1.

Scott J

PXG Driver, AP2 irons, Cleveland wedges and Odyssey white ice 2.0

2 hours ago, Shrek74 said:

Sub70 20% off apparel. Also, 10% off rest of the site.

golfsub70.com

I just saw that!  I'm intrigued by their single length 699 V2 irons.  The 6-PW with upgraded KBS TGI Tour 60 graphite shafts and aluminum ferrules were about $550 (before tax, etc.).   They might be worth the risk. 

Edited by Golf2Much

On 6/10/2024 at 7:02 PM, Golf2Much said:

I just saw that!  I'm intrigued by their single length 699 V2 irons.  The 6-PW with upgraded KBS TGI Tour 60 graphite shafts and aluminum ferrules were about $550 (before tax, etc.).   They might be worth the risk. 

You can demo clubs for $20

- TK

2 hours ago, xylostarjames said:

Thank you y'all!!

Welcome to.MGS!

WITB-

Golfworks has the ZF, RF, BF and DF for 95 even in the TX flex. That is a killer deal for an awesome shaft. I believe Cantlay still plays the ZF 60TX. 

https://www.golfworks.com/deals/shafts/

Edited by LeftyMatt89
Put link in

Driver: :titelist-small: TSR3 8 Ventus Red TR 8X

Fairway: :titelist-small: TSi2 16.5 Ventus Red TR 8X 

Hybrid:  :taylormade-small: Sim 2 - 19 Hybrid Tensei Orange 90TX or Srixon ZX 2 Iron - ADDI 105X

Irons:  :titelist-small: T200/T100S Black 4-AW - MMT 125TX

Wedges: :vokey-small: SM8 54.10S & 58.04T MMT 125TX (Soon to Test Toura Wedges with MMT 125TX)

Putter: Lajosi DD201

:titelist-small: Pro V1X Left Dash

2 hours ago, Rob Person said:

Oh boy!  @TSauer put me onto www.Golfworks.com to find some putting shafts.

ladies and gents!  Do NOT go to that site !

My wallet went into hiding after 5 minutes!!! 😆 🤣 😂 

They have some crazy deals going on!  My cart is on a hold pattern at the moment !

I feel a deep dive into the netherworld that is putter shafts commencing soon. 

Driver:  cobralogo.png.60692cdc05482efd83e68664e010b95f.png Aerojet LS, Ventus Velocore+ Blue Shaft - 6S
4 Wood:  callaway.png.e65d398fb0327017a369499fc6126064.png Rogue ST Max 16.5, Tensei White Shaft - 7S
Utility Iron: mizunopro.png.90cc4fb9895830e28063d9a5be416145.png Fli Hi 3-iron, HAZARDOUS Smoke Black Shaft - S
Irons:  mizuno.png.f0e7b21135cb6273b3c1430866904467.png JPX 921 Tour 4-P, Project X Shafts - Stiff 125g
Wedges: cleveland.png.f21f4d2361520fdf1bbd9d515a2f11e6.png 52º, 56º, 60º
Putter:  odyssey.png.58c727e37eb7efda62bce4f7b8881bd9.png Ai-One 7 T CH, 34"
Preferred Ball: srixon.png.f177578dda27a20ef80a0a8b1ae96e3b.png Z-Star Diamond
Pushcart: bagboy.jpg.0dda53b5175958e1b5686f22b90af744.jpg Nitron
Rangefinder: bushnell.jpg.c51debd06066fa243dea7f14d69a8dba.jpg Pro X3+

Sub70 has 10% off in honor of US Open. 

Switch hitter, RH Driver, LH Irons

Callaway Mavrik Driver (RH)

Sub 70 3i Driving/Utility iron (LH)

Maltby STi2 4i-PW, GW (LH)

Mizuno MP R Series 52 degree 

Wilson Jim Ferrier Signature SW (LH)

Mizuno TP Mills blade putter (LH)

On 6/14/2024 at 9:45 PM, Rob Person said:

Oh boy!  @TSauer put me onto www.Golfworks.com to find some putting shafts.

ladies and gents!  Do NOT go to that site !

My wallet went into hiding after 5 minutes!!! 😆 🤣 😂 

They have some crazy deals going on!  My cart is on a hold pattern at the moment !

You scared me for a moment there Rob.

D- Ping G 400 SFT

16*- Adams Tight Lie

19*- Adams Tight Lie

4H- Ping G 400

5-U- Ping G 400

SW- Nike

56*- Ping Glide 2

P- Sub70 004 Mallet

Tee Time Golf Pass is offering 25% off of their golf passes with code Freetrial-25 the superpass, good for many states, comes down to $59.99. I just purchased mine. 100% lining up a Friday round. Probably use one of the free ones they offer.

- TK

I recently joined "Golf Moose" which is a golf course discount site. We're playing Copperhead at a 50% discount in July. Their deals are limited to a few states - but if you're in one of those states the discounts are pretty substantial.  

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

7 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

I recently joined "Golf Moose" which is a golf course discount site. We're playing Copperhead at a 50% discount in July. Their deals are limited to a few states - but if you're in one of those states the discounts are pretty substantial.  

This is very similar to Group Golfer! I might look into The Links stay and play in Dallas/Fort Worth. Great find!

- TK

Driver: :titleist-small: GT3 9|Tour AD-UB 6S (testing in progress)

Fairways: :titleist-small: GT2 15 & 18|Tour AD-UB 7S (testing in progress) |:cobra-small: Aerojet Max 7|Kai'Li White 70X

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H|MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW|KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :titleist-small: Vokey SM10 52.12F|56.12D|True Temper Vokey Wedge Flex

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour & :titleist-small: ProV1

#LeftyGang

Titleist GT Long Game Test (Link Here)

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

On 6/19/2024 at 8:33 AM, TK_ said:

Tee Time Golf Pass is offering 25% off of their golf passes with code Freetrial-25 the superpass, good for many states, comes down to $59.99. I just purchased mine. 100% lining up a Friday round. Probably use one of the free ones they offer.

Those of you interested, I downloaded this 2-days ago as the digital version and used it today. I bought the Super Pass for $59.99. First round I used it on, I saved $13 already. I will be using it tomorrow to save $20-30 alone. It is worth it if you play more than 5 rounds a year. Ton of complimentary rounds on them as well. Highly recommend. 
Worried about not knowing how to use it? Search courses near you, see if there’s a deal, and call the course for the tee time. When you get there, tell them you have the Tee Time Golf Pass, show them the deal, and let them click redeem. Simple as that.

- TK