Fit For Golf Training App - 2024 Forum Review

Message added by MGS-Forum-Mod,

22 hours ago, PJVicary said:

In final preparation for receiving my app access , I have completed the necessary pre app mental preparation and check list. About to embark in my fitness journey tomorrow February 22nd a historic day for sure, with a trip to the Genesis gym for my first committed work out . While it may be a no more than a walk through combined with assorted stretching exercises I need to start somewhere. A line in the sand; a stake in the dirt. Call it what you will. This overweight guy has to start somewhere. Let the journey begin.  Some may call it baby steps. I call it a walk in the park.

IMG_2193.jpeg

Well it’s D day and I’m not sure why it feels like my first day of school. Drove into the parking lot of the gym, couldn’t get myself to get out of the car and go inside. Turned on the ignition and drove home. Sounds stupid but it’s not the first time. Back in the car now to try it again. Here we go. 

IMG_2177.jpeg

Using Cure CX3 putter

In addition to the exercises in the video I linked earlier in the thread, I've added a version of reverse planks. If you're unfamiliar with them, you lie on your back with knees bent and lift your rear end off the floor, keeping your glutes tight. Not only does that help strengthen the glutes and other core muscles, but for me it helps stretch my hip flexors, which are ridiculously tight after too many decades of sitting at a desk (for those of you not medical, a huge part of my job has always been doing the paperwork, generally sitting down to do it). You can also do reverse planks like this, but my dinged rotator cuff makes the shoulder support for this position problematic.

image.png.b18548c38968803f2d1b281f07d3136e.png

Obsessed with chasing the dimpled orb.

More about me:  WITB type stuff

Fit For Golf tester 2024

With the app update around the corner and in our testers hands soon, I thought a few peaks at the "old" app that is getting updated might be interesting to some.

To be honest, I've always thought it was a great product, so to hear an improved experience is in store has me pretty excited.

Here's a few screenshots from the In Season program, which asks you to focus on using light weights but use them rapidly, in other words focusing on how quickly you can move the weight. The second screenshot shows you how data entry works as you progress through each workout.

In Season Sample.PNGSample Input.PNG

The app also tracks and pushes you "attaboys" post workout as you increase your weights and reps.

Better Progress.PNG

As to the workout selections, the app gives you a menu with text descriptions describing the intent of the program and some prescriptive information so you can decide if it's right for you.  Here's an example of the daily Mobility workout description and tutorial.

Workout Selection.PNG

THIS is one of the main areas of improvement in the new app that our testers will experience.  The new app will have a diagnostic tool which (while optional) will quiz you on your goals and background to point you to the appropriate workout you should be in.  The new app will also place a very heavy emphasis on aligning your training with where you are in the golf season.  It's going to be a much improved product and I can't wait to see our testers get into it!

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

I have downloaded the FFG app but haven't looked at it much because I know 2.0 is on the way. In the meantime, still doing the workout in the video above. And I'm about to talk myself into ordering Rypstick, because they are having a sale now and because they have an Android app. I may or may not add Rypradar later, depending on if I'm satisfied with the numbers I'm getting from my Garmin when I hit balls. So we'll see what FFG and Rypstick together do for my speed.

Fit For Golf tester 2024

Congrats to the testers and great intros! Looking forward to your progress. I used FFG early last year and saw great results both in the gym and on the course. Excited to see what the updated version bring. 

Driver: PXG Black Ops, Ventus Blue 6X 

Fairways: PXG 0311 XF Gen 5 3 and 5 wood, Project X Riptide CB 6.0

Hybrid: PXG 0311 XF Gen 5 22 degree, Project X Riptide 6.0

Irons: PXG 0311P Gen 5 5-PW, Project X LS 6.5

Wedges: PXG SG2 50, 56(55), Modus 125 Wedge; PXG SG 2 60, KBS 130 Wedge  

Putter: TaylorMade Spider GT Red SB

Ball: Maxfli Tour S

MGS Star Grip Review: https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63328-star-grips-2024-forum-review/

• GolfSpy_APH changed the title to Fit For Golf Training App - 2024 Forum Review

Update: We have been told FFG 2.0 will arrive shortly, but exact date TBD. In the meantime, continuing my workouts as above, combined with treadmill work with the incline set to 6 percent (kinda like that story of how your grandparents walked uphill through the snow to and from school every day). I've also been watching FFG videos on YouTube to prepare me for what is forthcoming. How much will 2.0 vary from those? We shall see.

Edited by ILMgolfnut

Fit For Golf tester 2024

On 2/9/2024 at 6:40 AM, berkeleybob said:

I completely agree with you. I cringe whenever I see public selfies. I suppose these days, and for the purpose of this review, I’ll have to get over it. 

Still, it’ll be fun to see how we all do with the app.

That's going to be a hard one for me as well. Not sure how that will work out, but the rest should be fine, when we get going.

• Driver - Ping G400 9°, Project-X Evenflow Black 6.0S 65 gr. 
  • FW - TM M3 3-wood 15°, Project-X HZRDUS Red 6.0 75 gr. mid-spin
  • Hybrid - TM M4 19°, Project-X Evenflow Black 6.0S 85 gr. HY 
  • Irons - TM P790, 3-PW, Oban CT-115, PXG 311 P Gen 6
  • Wedges - Mizuno T20 Ion blue 52/9 & 56/14, N.S. Pro Modus3 S-flex
  • Putter - Evnroll ER2 Garsen Max grip
  • Getting a grip - oversize Winn DryTacs and Bionic gloves
  • Ball - ProV1, AVX, Maxfli Tour, PXG
  • Bag(s)/cart - Vessel Player III Rovic RV1S and Alphard V2

As this hit I was contemplating shifting from the x-fit gym and HIIT workouts to going back through P90x again (it's been years, but that was a serious workout routine). I held off when I got the email because I didn't want to try and do that workout and FFG, but things are languishing a bit. I swear it has nothing to do with the weather up here in western WA (that SUCKS 🥶) that is keeping me from being more motivated, I swear that isn't it. I'm just lazy, really.

Oops, gotta run. Gym time.

Edited by Subdiver1
  • Driver - Ping G400 9°, Project-X Evenflow Black 6.0S 65 gr. 
  • FW - TM M3 3-wood 15°, Project-X HZRDUS Red 6.0 75 gr. mid-spin
  • Hybrid - TM M4 19°, Project-X Evenflow Black 6.0S 85 gr. HY 
  • Irons - TM P790, 3-PW, Oban CT-115, PXG 311 P Gen 6
  • Wedges - Mizuno T20 Ion blue 52/9 & 56/14, N.S. Pro Modus3 S-flex
  • Putter - Evnroll ER2 Garsen Max grip
  • Getting a grip - oversize Winn DryTacs and Bionic gloves
  • Ball - ProV1, AVX, Maxfli Tour, PXG
  • Bag(s)/cart - Vessel Player III Rovic RV1S and Alphard V2

The past couple weeks at work have been pretty insane. Have I missed anything?

My wife has been out of town for almost 3 weeks now, so I haven't been to the gym (she has the membership, I'm a guest). My only "workouts" have been my weekly pickleball games. I'm kind of excited to get this started, but no eta that I've heard on the new app release.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Test Currently In ProgressFit For Golf 2.0

While we're waiting for the new version of the FFG app, I've been doing my workout as above, adding some additional upper body work with dumbbells, and watching some more FFG videos on YouTube to prepare. Downloaded a new update to the app tonight; waiting to find out if this is the version we're anticipating and if the test can start soon. 🤞

Fit For Golf tester 2024

On 2/26/2024 at 10:05 PM, ILMgolfnut said:

And I'm about to talk myself into ordering Rypstick,

Rypstick ordered today, along with a 10-pound medicine ball which would seem to be useful for FFG workouts. Also got the bands GF purchased which may or may not be useful; they're more for putting around both knees/ankles.

Fit For Golf tester 2024

So what about those of us that downloaded the app & are willing to support it ourselves?

I downloaded the app off Google PlayStore, but it is unusable at this point 

:callaway-small: Epic Flash

:cobra-small: King F8 3W

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Max 7W

:ping-small: G425 4i-PW

:cleveland-small: CBX2 50/54/58

:bettinardi-small: Inovai 6.0

:taylormade-small: Tour Response or :wilson_staff_small: Triad (both thanks to MGS testing) 

On 3/18/2024 at 7:21 PM, CudaKota66 said:

So what about those of us that downloaded the app & are willing to support it ourselves?

The updated app should be available to all soon.

I've been looking at the free videos Mike has posted to the FFG website. One, entitled "Simple Strength Workout," is almost identical to the workout I linked above, and he says several of the others will be included in the new version of the app.

Fit For Golf tester 2024

7 hours ago, ILMgolfnut said:

The updated app should be available to all soon.

I've been looking at the free videos Mike has posted to the FFG website. One, entitled "Simple Strength Workout," is almost identical to the workout I linked above, and he says several of the others will be included in the new version of the app.

I'll Google the FFG website. Thank you for the update 👍

:callaway-small: Epic Flash

:cobra-small: King F8 3W

:callaway-small: Epic Flash Max 7W

:ping-small: G425 4i-PW

:cleveland-small: CBX2 50/54/58

:bettinardi-small: Inovai 6.0

:taylormade-small: Tour Response or :wilson_staff_small: Triad (both thanks to MGS testing) 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/17/2024 at 9:06 PM, ILMgolfnut said:

Rypstick ordered today, along with a 10-pound medicine ball which would seem to be useful for FFG workouts. Also got the bands GF purchased which may or may not be useful; they're more for putting around both knees/ankles.

Have you started using the Rypstick and, if so, what are your thoughts?

2023 MGS tester: OnCore VERO X1 ball

2024 MGS tester: Edel Array putter

Driver: Callaway Epic Max 9*

3W: Ping G425 max

Irons: Srixon JX5-MKII (5-PW)

48* Titleist Vokey SM9

52* Cleveland RTX Zipcore

56* Titleist Vokey SM8

Putter: Odyssey stroke lab r-ball mallet

6 minutes ago, Prodigal Duffer said:

I was curious about this also, I know Mike Carroll mentioned the stack and FFG having some compatibility, and incorporating some speed training sessions to work in parallel with the Stack. 

I'm a big fan of the speed training and it's helped a ton but I'm currently sitting stalled out and I'm wondering if a different work out routine would help push past the plateau. 

Ian Lydon

Driver: Callaway Rogue 9.5

3W: Cobra LTDx

3H: Callaway XR 16 Pro

Irons: Titleist T100 (2023) PW-6, Titleist T200 (2023) 5-4

Wedges: Sub 70 (52 and 58 Tester)

Putter: Ping Anser G2

The 2.0 version of the app is now out (at least for Android users). Account has been created and I'm browsing the app. I'll poke around for a day or two, then post some screencaps and thoughts on which plan I will pursue during this test.

We are scheduled to have a call with Mike Carroll next week - I will likely postpose my start until we get a chance to chat with him.

Edited by MaxEntropy

On 4/8/2024 at 5:33 PM, Prodigal Duffer said:

I have started using it. First week I didn't have a radar that can detect swing speed without hitting a ball. So I ordered one which arrived last weekend. Tried it out last night in my garage. It was reading several MPH slower than my last Trackman/Garmin sessions, but there are three variables: Swinging the Rypstick instead of a driver; I'm not entirely sure I'm swinging all out in the garage yet; or just possibly variations in results from Trackman to Rypradar. I'm going to try to work through those variables to determine which is most likely (maybe more than one). But as I told their customer service people, I don't care if it's hyperaccurate on the speed. I do care if it's consistent and will reflect the improvements I make along the way.

Downloaded the new app today and got registered. It runs you through a quiz to determine which program(s) are best suited for you. My answers to the quiz were, A, that I've already been doing some resistance training, and B, I'll be working out at home, and C, that my goal is primarily to increase swing speed. Based on that, it gave me three protocol recommendations. Because I currently have good dumbbells but not bands, I chose a dumbbell protocol (that may change quickly). And it gave me a set of exercises including this one, which emphasizes rapid rotation (makes sense since the goal is to rotate through a shot that goes about 240 yards):

Torso.png

I probably will start my workouts tomorrow, and may modify them after our conversation with Mike next week.

Edited by ILMgolfnut

Fit For Golf tester 2024

Yesterday evening, we had a call with Mike Carroll to have a chance for any Q&A we might have since the app is officially out for Android users (iOS folks likely have a couple more weeks). I found it very useful and look forward to getting going.

I plan to start Monday 4/22 with a home-based workout focusing on speed. One question I had for him was how to incorporate speed training (SuperSpeed, Stack, etc.) into my workouts. By way of background, I was one of the forum testers of SuperSpeed back in 2020 and have done little more than some maintenance workouts since that summer (I saw incredible results, BTW 102 mph to start, 120 mph at the end). He suggested I try incorporating SuperSpeed into my FitForGolf workout: do the FFG dynamic warm-up; do the SuperSpeed protocol; then finish up with the FFG workout I have chosen. Since I am planning on doing a home-based workout, it should be entirely feasible to do as he suggested.

Here we go, gang! My first official FFG workout, using the home bands and dumbbells protocol. Only I'm not at home, I had one band with me, the hotel had a mismatched set of dumbbells, but it did have a cable machine which I used in place of heavier bands. So I got the workout done with what was available. After the warmup session and first superset were completed in my room with that one band, I went down to the fitness center for the second and third supersets. None of it was super hard, but after three supersets with no more than 45 seconds rest between anything, I was very happy to finish and even happier to see this on the app:

Screenshot_20240418-195459.png

Fit For Golf tester 2024

8 hours ago, MaxEntropy said:

He suggested I try incorporating SuperSpeed into my FitForGolf workout: do the FFG dynamic warm-up; do the SuperSpeed protocol; then finish up with the FFG workout I have chosen.

I didn't pipe up, but I'm also doing speed work (Rypstick) along with FFG. I'm thinking I'll try doing a Rypstick session before/on the same day of an FFG workout. That way I'll have maximum rest from my last FFG. Rypstick is like 15 minutes and my FFG sessions are 30 minutes for now, so it shouldn't be much of a time crunch except when I'm on a business trip where I'm flying (like next week to Detroit). Don't think I can smuggle the Rypstick into the overhead bin and it sure won't fit in my suitcase.

Fit For Golf tester 2024

11 hours ago, Fit_For_Golf said:

Hi everyone, 

This is Mike Carroll, the owner of Fit For Golf. 

Thanks to MGS for setting up this test, and it's great there is some interest. I'll try my best to follow the thread here and answer questions.

Regards,
Mike

Thanks, Mike. I'm the one with the fused spine and I'll get you that video of attempting to arch my back this weekend.

Fit For Golf tester 2024

A HUGE thanks to the very patient group of testers we have here.  Mike ran into some obstacles getting the app out the door, but we now have 4 Android-using spies with the app in hand and 2 Apple users who should have it in 2 weeks time.  
I’m very excited to see their first impressions and watch them progress!

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Hi everyone, 

This is Mike Carroll, the owner of Fit For Golf. 

Thanks to MGS for setting up this test, and it's great there is some interest. I'll try my best to follow the thread here and answer questions.

Regards,
Mike
Hi Mike! I didn't know you were on the Forum, I've been a FFG user for a while now. I really like the new app and use it regularly. Great work!

Sent from my Pixel Fold using Tapatalk

:mizuno-small: ST-X 230, 9.5°, Fujikura Ventus Red TR, 7-X

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus, 15°, Accra FX 2.0 370 M4

:mizuno-small: MP-20 HMB, 3-4, Graphic Design Tour AD-95, X-Flex

:mizuno-small: MP-20, MMC, 5-PW, Nippon Modus 2.0 Tour 120, S-Flex

:mizuno-small: T-24, 50°, 55°, 60°, KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 115

:mizuno-small: M.Craft II

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS

:Arccos: 

With 4 of 6 testers up and running, I'm looking forward to finding out which of the many program options they'll be jumping in to. One of the big improvements from the old app is the FFG Program Matcher, a quiz that assesses your equipment access, current fitness level, golf goals, and how much time you can dedicate to the workout to point you to the right program.

FFG Screenshot.jpegFFG Screenshot 2.jpeg

The old app (which I was a big fan of) required you to read the text descriptions of each available training program and make the best determination you could.  The Program Matcher doesn't force you to choose its recommendation, but it's a really nice way to find the best training option for you.

For me, I'm in the Velocity program given the time of year and my clubhead speed goals.  I'm already really looking forward to the offseason to hammer the Mass program though.

Interested to see how this works for the testers…enjoy the program.

Interested to see if this results in any improvement in your golf game!

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Stealth 3 wood

Titleist U510 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

I just finished my first workout. I added SuperSpeed after the warmup and deleted one set of the FFG exercises (mainly because I need dumbbells I haven't bought yet). It may take me a couple sessions to figure out which band resistance (or combination) I need for which exercise, but so far, so good.

Hey everyone - I'm here to fill you in on week one of FFG! The program I selected after answering a few questions on the program matcher was "Velocity". I will admit there were a couple of hiccups during the set up phase that were a little frustrating to work around, but the content beyond is really, REALLY good. I will chalk this up to being a brand new app release and I expect these small wrinkles to be ironed out quickly. 

When you first login, you are prompted to create your profile, however, app permissions on the Android are not provisioned to be able to gain access to your local media files, so the profile picture was skipped (no big deal for me). 

Screenshot_20240410-135427.png.cb9de4fda33d07226f497a5bfc32ecb0.pngScreenshot_20240410-135431.png.fae772942911fd6c1a20d967ede7dce8.png

I found the program matcher to have plenty of options for users of all stages of their fitness levels and goals. I have been training for a few years with a progressive overload program focusing on overall general strength, but have added in some more golf specific movements as of the last 6-9 months. I want to increase my clubhead speed, and this is one of the options to be able to focus on with the app. The program matcher questions present with equipment available, what your experience level is, and what your goals are. After answering these questions, you are presented with a few options for programs. 

Screenshot_20240410-135653.png.9dd4d0e55eceed390459ca5accd8255f.pngScreenshot_20240410-135703.png.034e88222bf22fa36ab0ecfcb82ee61f.pngScreenshot_20240410-135715.png.833e20bf1fcf952e4f4733b3e7f6379f.pngScreenshot_20240410-135744.png.9ed125e574a133ae17f68aad15f47c3b.pngScreenshot_20240410-135755.png.3b2c803bd1250c01191d0a96d6e9bfa9.pngScreenshot_20240410-135818.png.8eb05760533927a5dfd79eb9e8f1cd27.pngScreenshot_20240410-135855.png.62c3676bdfb679a293e5e4c0b55db0dd.pngScreenshot_20240410-135936.png.5393a1e28ada8657c7c1633918154368.png

Once your program is selected, you are them prompted to begin scheduling your workout. I opted for three days a week, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I am still going to keep one day a week of my previous four day splits and rotate them in so that I don't feel like I am losing too much of my previous progress. 

Screenshot_20240410-135514.png.35a31ce7598779a8e071017db809332e.png

The first week of work, I was only able to complete 2 / 3 of the workouts, as I had a really important guys golf trip planned for the first training Friday that was not going to get moved around. However, the first two workouts were really productive, and I found them to be challenging. 

The beginning of each workout is comprised of a warm up, made up of about 16 exercises designed to loosen up the body and get the blood moving. This usually takes about 15-20 minutes to run through and works up a small sweat to get you ready for the main movements that the program consists of. I really enjoy the dynamic warm up, so much that I will be adopting it as my pre-game routine on the course. It does a great job of stretching out and opening up my spine, hips, and shoulders and prepares me to be able to put maximum effort into the workout. After completing the warm up, you move right into the meat and potatoes, usually 4-6 movements as strict sets or supersets. 

If you are unfamiliar with a particular prescribed workout, there are super handy videos that are accessible directly from the workout plan for reference. I find myself using these quite frequently before the workout so that I can remember what all the variants of the movement are. This is probably my favorite feature of the app thus far, as it is very helpful to be able to know what the correct way to do an exercise is. Mike does a great job of narrating what the focus and intent of each movement is over the video, so there is no doubt what you are supposed to be doing. 

This particular program (Velocity), is focused on moving lighter weights at higher speed. I would encourage everyone to HONESTLY answer the program matcher questions, as I feel that some of the rotational exercises could put a less advanced user at risk for injury if attempted at maximum effort without having a solid base already in place. As with any exercise program, listen to your body and don't be a dipsh*t - there's no reason to put yourself out of commission by going too hard too fast. 

That said, I'm really excited to track my progress and see how my clubhead speed tracks. Last week I used my friend's Swing Caddy set up in my garage for a baseline, and came up with a 105 mph average over 5 swings with the driver. I will use the same radar and track speeds at the conclusion of each phase (1, 2, and 3) to compare results and hopefully see an increase. If I can squeeze another 5 mph out, I will be thrilled. 

All in all, I think this app has phenomenal content. However, the interface is a bit cumbersome at first and there isn't really any type of tutorial to help you navigate the system. It will take a little bit of navigating around and playing with the app to figure out how to actually use it. One thing that I dislike so far is the inability to edit a workout already completed if you are not on or before that calendar day. I am used to completing my workouts in a pencil / paper log book (I'm old school, don't hate) - it helps me know what is coming up so that I can efficiently move from movement to movement. But, if you do not go into the app and start the workout on that calendar day that is scheduled, you will not get credit within the app for completing it. Right now I am showing 1 / 4 workouts as complete in the app, when I have completed 3 / 4. I will begin to use the app as it is designed going forward (at least for the time being), so that I can add the weight and rep information as the workout progresses. We'll see how long this lasts, as I generally try to keep my phone stashed away while I am working out. 

Titleist TSR3 // Tensei 1K Black 65g

Titleist TSR3 3W 15* // HZRDOUS Black 70g

Titleist U505 2i // HZRDOUS Black 85g

Taylormade P770 4-PW // Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 105g

Callaway JAWS MD5 50*

Callaway JAWS Raw 54* / 58*

Taylormade Spider GTX Single Bend Splitback / Ping Zing 2

Titleist ProV1 // Srixon Z-Star XV (Depending on how much money I want to lose any given swing)

Did my second FFG workout last night using the Home Based -- Bands and Dumbbells protocol. Once again I find myself out of town and using a hotel fitness room, but this one had a cable machine which filled in for the bands nicely. I bumped up the intensity a tad from the initial workout last week, and found myself quite whipped when the session was over. Without giving away too much, this program includes the Dynamic Warmup, three supersets with bands/cable, bodyweight and dumbbells, and a Band Transition superset at the end (see below). I'm focusing on gaining clubhead speed so the recommended exercises are directed toward that goal. When I do my next set on Thursday (spending Wednesday night on airplanes), it will be a slightly different workout (Workout B) from the same protocol.

Screenshot_20240423-112850.png

Edited by ILMgolfnut

Fit For Golf tester 2024