Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

Titleist Finding Feel-Docuseries

14 minutes ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

The DI Shafts just seem to do so well in the TSRs.  I have  DI 5 in my TSR2 and it was a big improvment over the stock HZRDUS.   Last week I just got a GP VR 5 in with the All Fit System, I didn't originally order a Titleist collar for it but after seeing how well it worked in my G430 MAX 10K, I think I'm going to order a Titleist and TM collar for it.  

Graphite Design in general seems to be a match made in heaven for the low spin drivers on the market. I put an AD MJ in my paradym, which in no way should be a shaft I’d fit into on paper with “high launch “mid/high spin” designation, but it’s a beat with the TD

I like golf. You should like golf. If life is tough, play more golf!

Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5, Graphite Design Tour AD-MJ 6x

Titleist TSr3 18 Degree, Graphite Design Tour Ad-DI 7x

Takomo 301CB's, KBS Tours 120S

Vokey SM8 48 10F, 52 08F, 56 08M, 60 08M

Odyssey O-Works Jailbird Mini, Versa Scheme, 17" Fatso 3.0 Grip, 40"

Jazz Tacoma Cart Bag

Titleist Pro V1x

1 hour ago, TylorJudd said:

I’m making the switch too, went from Cleveland RTX wedges to Vokey SM8 to start. They aren’t only beautiful to look at, but their feel is so consistent. Popped a TSr3 5 wood in my bag also. It performs so well, coupled with an AD DI, that I sold my 3 wood… I was shocked at how nice it was! I don’t think I’ll grab a TSr driver as my Paradym TD is just too good. Very intrigued by the T100/100s/T150 but will probably go with SM10 first. Titleist is on to something

I’m looking into the new Pings as well for irons, but I’m leaning Titleist. I KNOW I want the TSR4. When I go in I’ll get fit for the 3-5 woods as well.

I could play golf every day and learn something new each time.

Callaway Paradym TD 9* Driver w/5 Dot Newton tipped 45” shaft

TaylorMade 11.5* Mini Driver w/5 Dot Newton tipped 44” shaft

Ping 425 Max 3 wood w/Stiff Steadfast Jupiter 1 shaft

PXG 0317 17* hybrid

New Level 4-PW 902PD Irons w/6.5 ProjectX IO shafts

PXG 311 Gen 3 52 & 56 Wedges w/ Xstiff KBS TourLite shafts

Ping Anser Putter

OnCore VeroX 1/2

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63746-motocaddy-m-series-carts-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1042686

1 hour ago, TylorJudd said:

I’m making the switch too, went from Cleveland RTX wedges to Vokey SM8 to start. They aren’t only beautiful to look at, but their feel is so consistent. Popped a TSr3 5 wood in my bag also. It performs so well, coupled with an AD DI, that I sold my 3 wood… I was shocked at how nice it was! I don’t think I’ll grab a TSr driver as my Paradym TD is just too good. Very intrigued by the T100/100s/T150 but will probably go with SM10 first. Titleist is on to something

As someone who's played all three models, I have to say the T150's are just simply amazing!  I would highly recommend them.  The 100s are the same model just a little thinner looking, but play about the same.  The 100's are great if you enjoy traditional lofts and have no concerns about distances.  But why not get all the playability and a little extra distance, imo.  

As you can see by my bag below I'm pretty all Titleist except that Triple Diamond.  That thing was just too good and continues to perform better than most.  

BNewt51

Golf Addict.... Father of 4.  Pennsylvania Golfer 

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond - Ventus Red X :callaway-small:

3 Wood:  TS2 14* :titleist-small:

Hybrid:  Titleist TSI 2 18*  (Only used on Soft Rainy days)  image.png.94e8f04243fe8584238d70d382b90525.png

Utility Irons:  4 iron (Steel Fiber FC 110 - Stiff)  image.png.edaa152b6173d27a9529d0f1d7fcc172.png

Irons:  Titleist T-150 4-PW Steel Fiber CW 110 - Stiff  :titleist-small:

Wedges:  Vokey 48-8 Vokey 54-10 Vokey 58-6 all SM9's  :titleist-small:

Putter:  Scotty Cameron Special Select 5 Flowback (custom shop copper finish) or Bettinardi QB8  :titleist-small:  :bettinardi-small:

Ball:  Pro-V1x :titleist-small:

Titleist Tour Carry Bag Black and White  :titleist-small:

Bushnell Range Finder (Patriot Pack)  

*King of taking (borrowing) all my club ***** friends clubs after they've discarded them after a couple months!

12 hours ago, BNewton51 said:

As someone who's played all three models, I have to say the T150's are just simply amazing!  I would highly recommend them.  The 100s are the same model just a little thinner looking, but play about the same.  The 100's are great if you enjoy traditional lofts and have no concerns about distances.  But why not get all the playability and a little extra distance, imo.  

As you can see by my bag below I'm pretty all Titleist except that Triple Diamond.  That thing was just too good and continues to perform better than most.  

My local coach here is a Titleist staffer and he has Titleist coming to his course in April. I’m going to do a fitting just to see how it goes. It’s funny how much a visual can play into it!

He is going to have me play around with a T200 4iron and possibly a T350 driving iron and see how that goes

Jazz Tacoma Cart Bag

Titleist Pro V1x

15 hours ago, TylorJudd said:

My local coach here is a Titleist staffer and he has Titleist coming to his course in April. I’m going to do a fitting just to see how it goes. It’s funny how much a visual can play into it!

He is going to have me play around with a T200 4iron and possibly a T350 driving iron and see how that goes

In my testing, the 350 I'd probably tell you go with the newer 505 model.  That thing is a cheat stick and to my eye it set better on the ground.  However, that's a completely subjective thing so you may enjoy that.  Depending on size, however, you may enjoy the looks of the 200 4-iron in there.  

My set up currently, I do the 150 from 5-pw.  Vokey's down below.  BUT, my 4 iron is the 505.  And I purposely did that because it launches FAR higher than most other models.  And I really wanted to have a long iron for those 200-215 yard shots that I can carry there but have it high enough that it's going to stop unless the green is a parking lot.  Even then, I haven't ran it through many.  

The good thing though by and large this year is I think of MOST manufacturers Titleist has done the best job of making each of their clubs blendable to the point that they don't look too out of wack.  So definitely, enjoy that fitting.  I'm sure you'll come away blown away with what you felt and had results wise.  

BNewt51

Golf Addict.... Father of 4.  Pennsylvania Golfer 

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond - Ventus Red X :callaway-small:

3 Wood:  TS2 14* :titleist-small:

Hybrid:  Titleist TSI 2 18*  (Only used on Soft Rainy days)  image.png.94e8f04243fe8584238d70d382b90525.png

Utility Irons:  4 iron (Steel Fiber FC 110 - Stiff)  image.png.edaa152b6173d27a9529d0f1d7fcc172.png

Irons:  Titleist T-150 4-PW Steel Fiber CW 110 - Stiff  :titleist-small:

Wedges:  Vokey 48-8 Vokey 54-10 Vokey 58-6 all SM9's  :titleist-small:

Putter:  Scotty Cameron Special Select 5 Flowback (custom shop copper finish) or Bettinardi QB8  :titleist-small:  :bettinardi-small:

Ball:  Pro-V1x :titleist-small:

Titleist Tour Carry Bag Black and White  :titleist-small:

Bushnell Range Finder (Patriot Pack)  

*King of taking (borrowing) all my club ***** friends clubs after they've discarded them after a couple months!

9 hours ago, BNewton51 said:

In my testing, the 350 I'd probably tell you go with the newer 505 model.  That thing is a cheat stick and to my eye it set better on the ground.  However, that's a completely subjective thing so you may enjoy that.  Depending on size, however, you may enjoy the looks of the 200 4-iron in there.  

My set up currently, I do the 150 from 5-pw.  Vokey's down below.  BUT, my 4 iron is the 505.  And I purposely did that because it launches FAR higher than most other models.  And I really wanted to have a long iron for those 200-215 yard shots that I can carry there but have it high enough that it's going to stop unless the green is a parking lot.  Even then, I haven't ran it through many.  

The good thing though by and large this year is I think of MOST manufacturers Titleist has done the best job of making each of their clubs blendable to the point that they don't look too out of wack.  So definitely, enjoy that fitting.  I'm sure you'll come away blown away with what you felt and had results wise.  

That is exactly what we were thinking. I happen to get along with the Tour AD DI really well and that is a driving iron is intriguing. I honestly may do both!

Jazz Tacoma Cart Bag

Titleist Pro V1x