Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

I have a long history and a lot to say. I could write all day about golf.

I have a Youtube channel where I play EA Sports PGA Tour and talk about golf for hours, but nobody watches or views ever. I feel like I am soft banned or cut out of the algorithm. I don't have a consistent time I play or post, but I do it whenever I need to talk so I use it as a golf diary. I recently made all of them private and I feel like starting new because I talk way too much trash about the industry. I basically made a golf soap opera and it was a ton of effort; yet, I often worry about contracts I signed, but forgot what they said. I also can't remember what was said in the videos. In addition, I have fun projects and art.  Feel free to get weirded out.

I am an avid golfer plagued by great luck; both good and bad. I used golf as a way to learn to walk and live again. I had several more injuries at the hands of others and unto my own doing, but I'm back again. My most recent injury was due to using std grips with too few wraps because of trusting another with my clubs and trusting a teacher with advice about weighting. I am now using midsize grips and love them.

I feel the time ticking down,  but I'd like to either use collegiate eligibility, play competitive amateur golf,  or play for a living. I recently built a new set of irons for this purpose.

I built I59 clubheads with x100 cushions, a MG3 52.9 with x100, a 56.12 D grind with an x100, and a 60.9 degree Dice with an s400. I learned how to work with difficult ferrules for the first time on this build (hot water), but some took some damage before I fugured it out.

I play a SLDR driver. Bought it after I carried it 300 on a simulator (possibly wind adjusted unbeknownst to me). A SLDR mini driver is my 3 wood and it gets me nice eagle looks. I'm thinking they may need new shafts before too long, but that's a process I'm not giving a great amount of thought about. I also game a Nicklaus 2 hybrid with a steel Crankshaft. Putter is a Scotty Cameron Squareback that I resuscitated from an owner who gave it to me knowing I would treat her better. 

20240309_143323.jpg.21e857e0371603cc22a3f28c124250ef.jpg20240309_143241.jpg.80b22390e906ff4937fcb3b12e0add0a.jpg

My headcovers keep my bag quiet, my clubs in good condition,  and entertain me in between enjoying golf/nature. They are One Piece themed; an anime I have watched since 2002 (only second to Dragonball in length,  but #1 in my enjoyment). 

I don't have an established handicap at the moment, but have a 79, several +2 and E 9 holes,  and a good amount of range-ratting at moment. I feel good about the golf I can play this year and would love to keep you informed about my journey.

Oh, there's also a M6 in the picture,  but I was messing around with if I could hit a R5 shaft M6 further than my 57 gram Fujikura stock stiff SLDR. My SLDR won.

Carry bag for best results.

Welcome to the forum!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Welcome to the site!!

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.