How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

1 hour ago, Dweed said:

Be careful. He can use the reverse on you come January near Mt Washington!

I lived many years on the north and south sides of Mt Washington!   I miss the views, and the lack of every livimg thing not being poisonous,  but not the weather!

WITB-

Driver  -Titleist 910D, 3w- Titleist 910F, 5hy/7hy- Titleist 910H, 6-PW - Stix , 52⁰, 56⁰, 60⁰ - Stix , Putter- AI-ONE DB / Lombardi Tour 34 custom

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

Was having a decent round for me til the last 4 holes… don’t know if I got tired of what but the wheels fell off.

also can someone explain strokes gained, I had 32 putts but lost 9 strokes due to it? Only thing I can see is the stats have me missing a putt from inside 2 feet but when I go hole by hole I didn’t miss anything inside 2 feet

IMG_4046.jpeg

Driver  :ping-small: G425 9* Hzrdus Smoke Green Small batch 6.5 70g

Fairway Wood:   image.jpeg.b9b42744cb10f0524500549b74545dd7.jpegCobra Radspeed Big 3 Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Hybrid:  image.jpeg.c5ec9f74aa563ad0246ab686b1c35eeb.jpegCobra Aerojet 5 Wood Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 (4-AW) AMT Black Stiff Shafts 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: Tour Rack 56* 60*

Putter:   :cameron-small: Scotty Cameron Golo 5

Right Handed 

Pittsburgh, PA

1 hour ago, Brian A said:

Was having a decent round for me til the last 4 holes… don’t know if I got tired of what but the wheels fell off.

also can someone explain strokes gained, I had 32 putts but lost 9 strokes due to it? Only thing I can see is the stats have me missing a putt from inside 2 feet but when I go hole by hole I didn’t miss anything inside 2 feet

IMG_4046.jpeg

Brian - you have the settings on the app set to compare you to tour players.  I don't know the arcoss app as well as the shot scope app.  in my app, i cna toggle between tour, scratch, 5, 10, 15 and 20.  I'm a 11.5 right now and want to get to be below a 10 with a real target of 5.  So I normally look at my comparison to a 5 index to see what I need to do to improve.  Essentially what it is telling you is that tour players would have had about 10 less putts than you had given the distance of your putts on that day.  It's going to be more meaningful feedback to you though if you look at your goal index to see how you need to improve.  If you don't understand strokes gained, i would suggest listening to the Hack It out Golf Podcast or The Sweet Spot Podcast.  Both have episodes dedicated to the explanation of strokes gained.  

David Silver

Brookfield WI 

Driver - Titleist TSi 3

3 Wood - Cleveland Launcher

3 Hybrid - Titleist TSR2 

4-GW 2021 Titleist T300s

54 Vokey SM8 

58 Vokey SM9

Bag - Ping Hoofer

Ball - Titleist ProV1x

Got in 9 yesterday evening. Been a decent vacation week, played golf almost everyday. Only sucky part is I lost one of my TSR headcovers last night. As my luck usually goes, nobody turned it in either. Course let me snag a cart this morning and go look to no avail. Supposed to be celebrating my wife's 40th bday today, but I'm hunting for a new headcover lol.

Scott J

PXG Gen4 0811X Driver

TSR2 3 Wood

TSR3 5 Wood

Titleist DCI 981 2 and 3 iron

Titleist AP2 716 irons 4-GW

Callaway Opus 54° and 58°

Ping Kushin

Titleist Hybrid 5 stand bag20240915_194010.jpg.6128cbcc8b44aca7f2be438307522177.jpg

2 hours ago, Foreverstate said:

Brian - you have the settings on the app set to compare you to tour players.  I don't know the arcoss app as well as the shot scope app.  in my app, i cna toggle between tour, scratch, 5, 10, 15 and 20.  I'm a 11.5 right now and want to get to be below a 10 with a real target of 5.  So I normally look at my comparison to a 5 index to see what I need to do to improve.  Essentially what it is telling you is that tour players would have had about 10 less putts than you had given the distance of your putts on that day.  It's going to be more meaningful feedback to you though if you look at your goal index to see how you need to improve.  If you don't understand strokes gained, i would suggest listening to the Hack It out Golf Podcast or The Sweet Spot Podcast.  Both have episodes dedicated to the explanation of strokes gained.  

I thought I understood it, however that means a tour pro would have had 22 putt? Like I said I think something is off on Arccos because it’s saying I missed inside 2 feet which I went through and made sure it didn’t have me missing one. normally I putt very well and it’s a anywhere between +1 and -3. 

Driver  :ping-small: G425 9* Hzrdus Smoke Green Small batch 6.5 70g

Fairway Wood:   image.jpeg.b9b42744cb10f0524500549b74545dd7.jpegCobra Radspeed Big 3 Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Hybrid:  image.jpeg.c5ec9f74aa563ad0246ab686b1c35eeb.jpegCobra Aerojet 5 Wood Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 (4-AW) AMT Black Stiff Shafts 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: Tour Rack 56* 60*

Putter:   :cameron-small: Scotty Cameron Golo 5

Right Handed 

Pittsburgh, PA

Phew! What a relief! Didn't play great today, but collected some $$ in points and skins games, and most importantly, chipped in for birdie twice, and hit a lovely 6-iron to about 8 feet and sank the putt to win the skin, even though my playing partner should have cut me, since he's a good putter and was about 3 feet closer on pretty much the same line. The reason it was such a relief is because the yips have been creeping up on me for the past couple weeks, and yesterday they caught me by the scruff and scared the bleep outta me! I sure didn't want to go into the World Am in a couple weeks thinking about the yips!I did a blog post on my yips and how my beloved contributed to me escaping them today if you're interested: https://tasgolfblog.blogspot.com/.

Screenshot_20240811_175505_GHIN.jpg

Screenshot_20240811_175343_GHIN.jpg

Still swinging after all these years

1 hour ago, Indy_Oz said:

I finally broke 80 this year! I've had plenty of sub-40 9-hole rounds, but until today I hadn't put together a round in the 70s in 2024. I don't often play 18, so that doesn't help.

I played well overall and shot a 78 (+7). I felt I was hitting the ball well and rolling putts well enough to score lower than I did. It was only the second time playing this course, so I have to temper expectations a little. Fairways rolled (bounded!) well as they were mostly very firm and plenty of good tee shots ran out of fairway. Greens were mostly firm, very short cut and rolled and as a result were fast- certainly a lot faster than my local muni I play league on. We think there was a comp there recently as the pins were placed for a comp. All tucked in corners, on slopes or right at the edge of a downhill etc. Some of the greens were very receptive of spin- I span one 50* approach 14ft back and off the green.lol

The course seems to be struggling to keep the greens healthy. Lots of patchy greens with dead/ no grass areas. Despite that, most of the greens rolled true.

I didn't manage to hole a single birdie putt, despite getting very close and having plenty of tap in second putts. That was frustrating! The number of up and downs was satisfying though. I feel so close to going really low. But such is golf...

Course management needs some work. Some silly decisions cost me strokes.

My swing felt good, particularly with irons and 7W. I also navigated the bunkers pretty well, considering my regular course doesn't have any and I don't practice in the sand much at all.

image.png.35b4fa9f2832f490c7ac1ba9e2ad5cab.png

C89419EC-E69C-47C6-8ADB-5E2669672B7F_1_105_c.jpeg.571ae2f9f57ca25b6522170dd30ef007.jpeg

Now off for dinner with the family...

Happy Sunday!

Congrats on the milestone! Great accomplishment!

GT4,10 *, Ventus Black TR 6 S Velacore

TSR1, 15*, TPT Power Range Fairway 17 Lo 

TSR2, Hybrid, 18*, TPT Power Range Hybrid 17 Lo 

T-200, (2023), 5-PW,  SteelFiber, i95cw, S 

Vokey Design - 50 & 54, SteelFiber i95cw S, and Vokey S10 - 46 & 58, SteelFiber i95cw S

Odyssey JAILBIRD 380 Limited Edition

ELIXR (2022), MaxFli Tour S (2024)

5 minutes ago, William P said:

Congrats on the milestone! Great accomplishment!

Thanks. First time since I took up golf again a couple of years ago. My all time best score is 76 (+4), but that was almost 30 years ago!

2024 WITB:

Driver::callaway-logo-1: Ai Smoke 🔹🔹🔹 Max 9* (@8*) w. Fujikura Ventus TR Blue 6X //or// stock Denali 60g 6.5

FW woods: :titleist-small:TSR2+ 13* '2W' w. Mitsubishi Tensei White 75X & TSR2 21* 7W w. Mitsubishi Tensei White 75X

Hybrid: :taylormade-small:Stealth+ 3H (@18*) w. Project X Hzrdus Smoke RDX Red 80/6.5

Irons: :taylormade-small: 5i-PW: '17 P790 w. KBS Tour C-Taper Lite 115X (Currently Testing: :taylormade-small: 4i-PW: 2024 P770 w. Project X T Rifle 6.0 (+1/4"))

Wedges: :taylormade-small: 50/09 MG4; 56/12 MG4TW Raw; :vokey-small:SM9 60/04L

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X7 w. GolfPride Reverse Taper Pistol Med grip

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5x // Maxfli Tour X // Callaway Chrome Tour

Other: :Arccos:. Gogogo Sport V-Pro rangefinder;  :Ogio: Woode Hybrid Stand Bag; :BagBoy: Nitron push cart.

2024 Tests:

"...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'cause there's bugger all down here on Earth!"- Eric Idle

6 minutes ago, Indy_Oz said:

Thanks. First time since I took up golf again a couple of years ago. My all time best score is 76 (+4), but that was almost 30 years ago!

Congratulations!!

WITB-

Driver  -Titleist 910D, 3w- Titleist 910F, 5hy/7hy- Titleist 910H, 6-PW - Stix , 52⁰, 56⁰, 60⁰ - Stix , Putter- AI-ONE DB / Lombardi Tour 34 custom

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

19 minutes ago, Indy_Oz said:

I can relate. Got back into the game last summer after a 6+ year hiatus and finally got back to breaking 80 this Spring. It will happen more often now that you have ripped the wrapper off.

GT4,10 *, Ventus Black TR 6 S Velacore

TSR1, 15*, TPT Power Range Fairway 17 Lo 

TSR2, Hybrid, 18*, TPT Power Range Hybrid 17 Lo 

T-200, (2023), 5-PW,  SteelFiber, i95cw, S 

Vokey Design - 50 & 54, SteelFiber i95cw S, and Vokey S10 - 46 & 58, SteelFiber i95cw S

Odyssey JAILBIRD 380 Limited Edition

ELIXR (2022), MaxFli Tour S (2024)

23 hours ago, alii1959 said:

No problem brah.....I spent 5.5 years in North Dakota.....it doesn't get cold here at all. (Rode a motorcycle all winter one year in North Dakota, don't do that....it is a really bad idea.) Matter-of-fact, we seldom use the heater on our side of the house...just don't get cold enough.  Further, I am certifiable!  I played at a course here one year with a friend on a local course and we saw ice kick up when the ball hit the greens.  They should never have let us out there.  The whole time we were saying that we should quit and go home....nope we finished the round.  The only weather that puts me off the course is heavy rain, sleet, snow, etc.  I played the TPC at Myrtle Beach with rain so hard I could hardly see 100 yards....I figured it cost me so much that I couldn't leave, just kept playing.  Again, I am certifiable.

I remember the year i spent in ND had a mild start to winter, the course is open until November. One of the guys at work is a serious golfer and we were chatting about what it's like to play, his only comment was, it's extremely firm. I never did get out in the cold, but I played in everything from 32° to legitimately 120°.

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybrid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 6 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :callaway-small:  Tour X 2024
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours or Sketchers Max Fairway Go 4

Got out with my usual Sunday crew at 7 AM minus one. It's the easier of the 18 holes loops (27 hole course). The first 9 is where I have shot +1-3 without too much difficulty. Needless to say it took me a while to get going, but ended up carding a 42 and played the back at 44. Up till hole 12 I was all pars and bogeys and had the thought of wow, no bad holes. Proceeded to chunk a nine iron just over waste area then the blade/shank my wedge OB and took a ESC 6. Next hole I pulled the wedge and took double. 

I'm starting to fade and draw the ball more purposefully but ironically, anytime I try to fade the ball my face tends to close ever so slightly which results in an absolute bullet that is dead straight. By the end round, it had turned into my standard stock iron shot, and it may end up being my stock shot going forward based on the extra 5 yards I pick up per iron.

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybrid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 6 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :callaway-small:  Tour X 2024
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours or Sketchers Max Fairway Go 4

Today was the best round of the year.  I often score well at Ravenwood in Victor but today was just special for me.

After not playing since July 19th I shot 72, 15/18 greens.  Could not putt and while tee to green was about as good as it gets, I had no feel on the greens.  Bounced an eagle putt off the pin from 10 feet off the fringe and ended up making a 30 footer on 16 to get back to even.  A lot of highlights today and feeling great seeing the index drop below 3 for the first time in a long time.

The video is from 17, landed 8 feet short and came up short.

IMG_1906.png

IMG_1905.png

IMG_1904.png

• PING G400 LST Mitsubishi Tensei White 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

Had the first tee time with a couple of other regulars from Langston at Oak Creek today in suburban DC. I'm new to playing early and I'm finding it to my liking, I did it last month up in Jersey and again today. Waking up at 5:15am so you can hit a few balls before you play is a little rough, the upside is that I was home and showered before Noon. Oak Creek is a new to me course that was a little on the expensive side ($110 +5 for practice balls) but was a nice change from all the other courses that I regularly play in the area. One hitch in the giddy up was that the course was very wet and it was cart paths only.

I was very inconsistent off the tee and long irons had me vexed for most of the day, I hit a few drives and a few long irons but I was striking wedges. Nice approach shots from 100-120 and making chips between 20-60 when I didn't hit the green...which was most holes. I was all over the pin on the 15th hole, short par 3, and didn't covert the makeable birdie putt shown here: 

Despite feeling like I didn't play well, I managed stay under 100 with 48 on the front and 47 on the back for 95 with 4 pars along with too many doubles and triples to speak of. Good fun day of golf with players that were both better than me, one guy shot 81/82 and I'm not sure what the other guy had but he was a couple shots better than me. 

2024.08.11 Oak Creek Hole 15.jpg

Edited by NubianRugby
Added a little color

WITB

Calloway Hyper X Driver TaylorMade SIM2 Max D

Paradym 3-wood

Ping G430 3-hybrid

Ping G430 4-PW

Ping 50, 54, 58 wedges

Old ass putter from my old bag TP Hydro Blast Soto

6 hours ago, Indy_Oz said:

I finally broke 80 this year! I've had plenty of sub-40 9-hole rounds, but until today I hadn't put together a round in the 70s in 2024. I don't often play 18, so that doesn't help.

I played well overall and shot a 78 (+7). I felt I was hitting the ball well and rolling putts well enough to score lower than I did. It was only the second time playing this course, so I have to temper expectations a little. Fairways rolled (bounded!) well as they were mostly very firm and plenty of good tee shots ran out of fairway. Greens were mostly firm, very short cut and rolled and as a result were fast- certainly a lot faster than my local muni I play league on. We think there was a comp there recently as the pins were placed for a comp. All tucked in corners, on slopes or right at the edge of a downhill etc. Some of the greens were very receptive of spin- I span one 50* approach 14ft back and off the green.lol

The course seems to be struggling to keep the greens healthy. Lots of patchy greens with dead/ no grass areas. Despite that, most of the greens rolled true.

I didn't manage to hole a single birdie putt, despite getting very close and having plenty of tap in second putts. That was frustrating! The number of up and downs was satisfying though. I feel so close to going really low. But such is golf...

Course management needs some work. Some silly decisions cost me strokes.

My swing felt good, particularly with irons and 7W. I also navigated the bunkers pretty well, considering my regular course doesn't have any and I don't practice in the sand much at all.

image.png.35b4fa9f2832f490c7ac1ba9e2ad5cab.png

C89419EC-E69C-47C6-8ADB-5E2669672B7F_1_105_c.jpeg.571ae2f9f57ca25b6522170dd30ef007.jpeg

Now off for dinner with the family...

Happy Sunday!

Great news @IndyBoz. Well done. I remember a coach once saying to me that only 2% of all golfers ever break 80. I don't have any data on this but I am going to venture the idea that the number who break 80 this year must therefore be a number less than 2%. For argument's sake, let's say it is 1%. So congrats on joining this year's exclusive list. You, Scotty, Xander, possibly Rory, and just a few others. I suspect if the MGS gang put their weight behind the list, we could probably assemble the entire 2024 list...

* Titleist 915 D2 - Accra iW4

* Callaway Rogue ST Max 5FW - Tensei Blue 55R

* Mizuno JPX Fli-Hi 4 and 5 hybrids - NS Pro Modus3 Tour 105

* Callaway Steelhead XR 5-PW - KBS Tour 90

* Ping Glide 4 50 and 56 - Elevate MPH 95

* Callaway Mack Daddy 2 60 - Dynamic Gold

* Odyssey White Hot OG 7

* Srixon Q Star Tour and other non-tour urethanes

* Shot Scope X5

11 hours ago, sp0rtsfan86 said:

I remember the year i spent in ND had a mild start to winter, the course is open until November. One of the guys at work is a serious golfer and we were chatting about what it's like to play, his only comment was, it's extremely firm. I never did get out in the cold, but I played in everything from 32° to legitimately 120°.

Love reading about fellow golf fanatics! I've played in storms, even hit balls in the range in a deluge. Just love this game!!

Still swinging after all these years

Hope everyone has a great game that’s playing today!

Edited by Erin B

I could play golf every day and learn something new each time.

Driver: Callaway_logoChev.jpg.210738784f200cb0d13f9386f1575265.jpgParadym TD 9* or Cobra3.png.08d55eed95f5af6eb7843d0ba3b80b1d.png DarkSpeed LS 9*

Woods: Callaway_logoChev.jpg.210738784f200cb0d13f9386f1575265.jpg Mini 2 Wood and  TM.png.882c22efb861c87ad5aa6b2f88e9743f.png Mini BRNR 3 Wood

Hybrids: PXG.jpg.f43fb635ef9ee412fa814c0d924d1ee5.jpg4H

Irons: NL.png.a16c1db32eb8495938c8958152d9be4c.png902PD 5-PW

Wedges: titleist.jpeg.79b06f097c7bfa5eecb9179cb2b8800a.jpegVokey SM10 48, 52, 56* 

Putter: SM.jpg.6ec6e268aa1364f355b3f10b9901b64e.jpgBlack MiniGiant 

Ball: titleist.jpeg.79b06f097c7bfa5eecb9179cb2b8800a.jpegPro V1X or Callaway_logoChev.jpg.210738784f200cb0d13f9386f1575265.jpgChrome TourX

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63746-motocaddy-m-series-carts-2024-forum-member-review/?do=findComment&comment=1042686

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/62621-forum-member-reviews-callaway-whitebox-testing/?do=findComment&comment=1020558

I had a very good round yesterday with a 37/40 on the par 73 Coyote run. But a very poor day trying to figure out the shotscope dashboard. I am still working on remembering to push the I am finished buttons and making sure it counts the shots correctly.  I had a couple of rounds where I failed completely to get the button pushing right so I deleted the rounds, but I didn't. I deleted yesterdays fine round that had shots and data that I wanted to keep. 

Oh well. 1 birdie (a chip in from 40 feet) 1 double, 3 bogies, and the rest pars. 

If I can get shotscope right I will post the round stats....

Edited by EnderinAZ

Driver :taylormade-small: QI10 max

Hybrids :ping-small: G430 2, 3, 4

Irons :srixon-small: ZX4 6-PW

Wedges :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 50, 54, 58

Putter L.A.B. DF3 ArmLock

Golf cart MGI Zip Navigator

Shot an 83 on 18.  Not bad but pissed because I couldnt hit a fairway without slicing the ball and left 3-4 chips for birdie's within an inch of the cup.    

Driver AI Smoke MAX 10.5

Paradym 3 and 5 wood

AI Smoke HL 4 Hybrid

Big Bertha 2019 Irons

JAWS Black Wedges 50,56.60

Toulon Memphis Putter.

Played a scramble on Friday in the AM at Brown Deer in Coralville, then jumped over to Saddleback for a round with a customer in the afternoon. I played pretty well, save a couple holes. I finished out the last two going double / double, which would have had me breaking 80 for the first time ever. I pulled my shot left of the green, but pin high on 17, and then had two poor putts after a nice recovery onto the green. I pulled my 3W hard left off the tee OB into the sh** on 18, hit the green on my fourth and then missed an easy bogey putt. The swing juice probably affected my performance slightly, but I still had a great time getting to know my client better. Four three putts and two balls OB on the day mean I have plenty of opportunity to improve!

image.png.573e10d6d366990973dbef60b162637f.png

Titleist TSR3 // Tensei 1K Black 65g

Titleist TSR3 3W 15* // HZRDOUS Black 70g

Titleist U505 2i // HZRDOUS Black 85g

Taylormade P770 4-PW // Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 105g

Callaway JAWS MD5 50*

Callaway JAWS Raw 54* / 58*

Taylormade Spider GTX Single Bend Splitback / Ping Zing 2

Titleist ProV1 // Srixon Z-Star XV (Depending on how much money I want to lose any given swing)

29 minutes ago, taylorjonasher said:

Played a scramble on Friday in the AM at Brown Deer in Coralville, then jumped over to Saddleback for a round with a customer in the afternoon. I played pretty well, save a couple holes. I finished out the last two going double / double, which would have had me breaking 80 for the first time ever. I pulled my shot left of the green, but pin high on 17, and then had two poor putts after a nice recovery onto the green. I pulled my 3W hard left off the tee OB into the sh** on 18, hit the green on my fourth and then missed an easy bogey putt. The swing juice probably affected my performance slightly, but I still had a great time getting to know my client better. Four three putts and two balls OB on the day mean I have plenty of opportunity to improve!

image.png.573e10d6d366990973dbef60b162637f.png

This is so familiar and relatable...good round and a couple doubles just to keep it real...good playing otherwise!

• PING G400 LST Mitsubishi Tensei White 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

Another decent round on Fri afternoon in Northern IL.  Played at Shepherds Crook in Zion, IL.  Nice course, fast greens but whoever is setting the daily pins needs his/her head examined.  Ridiculous spots and slows the pace of play, even though pace is pretty good.  Anyways, shot an 80 from 6450 yards.   Double bogeyed both par 3s on front 9 and double bogey on a long par 5 on the back....hate that hole!  Overall, very happy with ball striking, other than Mr Driver.

Hit Em Straight!!! 

MPW