Testers Wanted: Newton Driver Shafts ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

30 minutes ago, Nick_Chilelli said:

I love the Vlog Rob! What kind of camera are you recording on? We gotta get you a shot tracer in there!

Thank you.

It's my phone...lol. Galaxy s ultra

I have an old laptop, but it's not very good at editing and shot tracer tech costs money...

WITB-

Driver  -Titleist 910D, 3w- Titleist 910F, 5hy/7hy- Titleist 910H, 6-PW - Stix , 52⁰, 56⁰, 60⁰ - Stix , Putter- AI-ONE DB / Lombardi Tour 34 custom

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

Just now, Rob Person said:

Thank you.

I have an old laptop, but it's not very good at editing and shot tracer tech costs money...

Good quality for just a phone man!

Taylormade Stealth 9 Degree Fujikura Ventus Red 5-S

Titleist TS2 15 Degree Project X Hzrdus Smoke 70g

Titleist TSr1 18 Degree Mitsubishi Tensei Blue 75g

Mizuno MP-32 True Temper S400

Titleist Vokey SM8 56, 60 Degree

Ping Anser 2 2024 Release

2 hours ago, Rob Person said:

Thank you.

@Rob Person is throwing darts at the flags today!  He’s on fire.  Nice work my friend. 

Edited by Lefty11

PXG 0211

15* Taylormade Sim 2 max

18* hybrid (Taylormade)

22* hybrid (Adams)

25* hybrid (Tour edge)

irons - Callaway Big Bertha 2002 (It's a long story!)

Putter - Odyssey AI one 2 ball DB 35¨

Played a strange 9 holes at Lakewood Country Club. First chance I've had to play here. Shot a +13 for 49. Only one par on the card today, it was a long par 4 that I honestly didn't think I was going to reach in 2. Played from a lot of "bunkers" unfortunately, and it was so wet they were practically mud. The Vokey 58° had a lot of work to do on its first outing, but handled it well. The Qi10 Max was good, but not great as the previously mentioned fairway bunkers were a problem. Putting was easily the best part of my game today. All in all, not bad, definitely will be playing there again because of the challenge it presents. Oh, and it was a beautiful morning.

IMG20240822071759.jpg.59e83f25421d54963f3a02f59a3d42a9.jpg

IMG20240822074035.jpg.f76ea1069b343901dd1bc2bbabf2ec24.jpg

WITB

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Qi10 Max 10.5°

Hybrid: 🐏 FX Max 25°, :titleist-small: Tsi2 21°

4i-9i: 🐏 FX Max 10

Wedges: :vokey-small: SM10 - 50° 12f, 54° 14f, 58° 14k

Putter:  :mizuno-small: M.Craft Type VI

Ball: :vice: Pro Air

Bag: Ghost Golf Maverick 14-Way 

Glove: Nexgen Nano-X Pro Tour+

I originally signed onto MSG with a @gmail.com email address. In other words GOOGLE. I now have a @icloud  email address. When I tried to update my Profile, the page wants me to sign onto a GOOGLE account. Can you please delete my GOOGLE account and change it to the @icloud account that is shown on my Profile page? Please, please and please!

P.A. Renaud - Driver - Mizuno STX 230 

Irons - Taylormade Stealth 5 to Sand wedge

Putter - Taylormade Spider GTX

70 years old - disabled due to accident in Albania during 30 years service in Canadian Army.

Donator/Veteran

Broken 80 several times

2 minutes ago, bens197 said:

Proof that what you were working on is productive. When I taught, members would curse me saying I wasn’t helping. 

Id often reply and say would you prefer to languish in your current state or break some bad habits to take 3-5% of your shots off your round. 

They understood but holy moly it’s frustrating. 

Trust the process. 

While I must accept that they didn't work on the things that you taught.  Not all golf teachers should even be on a golf course.  Many have preconceived notions that do not fit the student that is before them.  They attempt to apply cookie cutter remedies to faults that need more evaluation.

I have met people who did their dead level best to work on the things pointed out by a teacher and their game became worse and worse.  

Sadly, if you go to two golf teachers, and fitters are much the same, you will get two different solutions to your problem.  For those of us who are quite left-brained this can short circuit us for a long time.  Look at what some of the best teachers did for Tiger, way back when.  

Most of the people I see at our club, spend very little time working on their game yet complain that they cannot get better.  That is the biggest issue, even if the teacher is an outstanding professional with the student's eccentricities in mind, they will never get better without putting in the work.  And, as you well know, that is anathema to their approach to the game.

Cobra LTDx one-length 6-SW

Cobra Aerojet 2,3,4,5 Hybrids--85g stiff shafts

Cobra F8 10.5* Driver 

Cleveland CBX 58* Wedge

Ping Anser2 G2 putter

Dedicated Walker

12 minutes ago, alii1959 said:

While I must accept that they didn't work on the things that you taught.  Not all golf teachers should even be on a golf course.  Many have preconceived notions that do not fit the student that is before them.  They attempt to apply cookie cutter remedies to faults that need more evaluation.

I have met people who did their dead level best to work on the things pointed out by a teacher and their game became worse and worse.  

Sadly, if you go to two golf teachers, and fitters are much the same, you will get two different solutions to your problem.  For those of us who are quite left-brained this can short circuit us for a long time.  Look at what some of the best teachers did for Tiger, way back when.  

Most of the people I see at our club, spend very little time working on their game yet complain that they cannot get better.  That is the biggest issue, even if the teacher is an outstanding professional with the student's eccentricities in mind, they will never get better without putting in the work.  And, as you well know, that is anathema to their approach to the game.

There are a lot of instructors who are wonderful charlatans. Selling charisma and promises of grandeur. 

I’ve worked with them. 

Sometimes you connect and sometimes you don’t. I couldn’t do that and cost myself a lot of money by not stringing folks along with lesson plans. I didn’t have it in me to see what I was saying just did not work. And it makes sense. I’m a horrible salesman. 

• PING G400 LST Mitsubishi Tensei White 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

1 hour ago, alii1959 said:

Sadly, if you go to two golf teachers, and fitters are much the same, you will get two different solutions to your problem.  

Why is that sad?  Both fitting and instruction are essentially an art; there is no single approach or single answer for either.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   more-golf-logo.png Render w/VA Composites Baddazz 

Backup Putters:  Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe,  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

58 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Why is that sad?  Both fitting and instruction are essentially an art; there is no single approach or single answer for either.

If they touted it as an art I would have no problem.  However, many of both act like it is a science.  As a science guy, I completely agree with you.  If the instructor or fitter modifies what they do based on the person they are currently working with, ala Harvey Penick, I have no issues.  But, so many have "systems" that just don't fit most people.  If you look at the old reels of players from past decades you see a lot of homemade unusual swings.  They worked.  Today, many of our amateurs are pigeon holed into instruction/fitting that does little more than line the pockets of those taking advantage of them.

Cobra F8 10.5* Driver 

Cleveland CBX 58* Wedge

Ping Anser2 G2 putter

Dedicated Walker

Got out for the first time in a month with a quick 9 after work. 4/7 fairways, 8/9 greens, 16 putts for a 1 under 35. Wish I could have made a few more birdie putts but was struggling with the speed of the greens. I did make a 7 footer for par after running the first putt by so that makes up for at least one the birdie putts. But definitely not going to complain with the score, super happy with that but part of the fun is there is always something to get better at next time. 

WITB:

Driver: Titleist TSR3 :titleist-small: with TPT Nitro 15Hi 

5 wood: Calloway Paradym Triple Diamond :callaway-small: with TPT Power 15Lo

Driving Iron: Tour Edge Exotics EXS Ti-Utility :tour-edge:

Hybrid: PXG 0317X Gen2 hybrid :PXG: with TPT Power 15Lo

Irons: Takomo 101T :Takomo: with Nippon Modus 120 shafts :Nippon:

Wedges: Celveland RTX4 50 Degree, Calloway Jaws Raw 58 degree Z grind and 54 degree S grind

Putter: Edel EAS 4.0 :edel-golf-1:

Ball: Srixon Z Star Diamond / Z Star XV :srixon-small:

Official 2024 TPT Shaft Test

Shot a +7 43 tonight. Started with 3 straight pars which was awesome, ended with 4 total. On the downside, I ended with two doubles. The 9th hole I split the fairway then hooked an 8 iron which I NEVER do into a water hazard. Not the ending I wanted. 

5/7 fairways, 3 GIR. Putting was great again with the Evnroll, I had one 1 putt and all the rest were 2 putts. Hit some great lags with it tonight. 

In my Big Max hybrid bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:wilson_staff_small: D200 6i-GW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:maxfli: Tour S

Fun 9-hole 4-man scramble tonight, to end our local midweek league season. Didn't win the scramble, but as a team we shot -5 for 9 holes. Not bad considering we bogeyed our first hole (par 4). Ha ha. Scramble was assigned teams, all based on handicap - spread of low, medium and higher handicap in each team.

This was my first season playing in this league and my partner and I finished 3rd out of 24 teams. Pretty happy with that! Had a chance of catching the leaders last week, but the night was rained off.

Ignoring the first (warm up) hole where I chunked a 3W off the tee and pulled a 50* over the fence (feeling very stiff but poor shots nonetheless), I had a really good round in terms of ball striking and putting.

One solo birdie and one solo eagle! Latter was a shorter Par 5. Flag tucked into a sloping front corner. Driver just under 300yds on the fairway, 7-iron 186. 180 was to get on the front of the green and another 6 yards to leave an 8ft putt. That was our final hole (shotgun start), so hell of a way to end!

image.png.eecdfb2359ae66635c020fdce33bdb4e.png

Aside from the first hole we played, I hit my irons and wedges exactly how I planned each shot, so I'm very happy about that. Driver behaved itself very well today. Just in the first cut rough on two holes (273yds & 288yds) and two on the short stuff (276yds & 296yds). All bar the 296 were gentle fades and the longest was a straight bomb into a light breeze. As the 'low' handicap in the group, it was satisfying to show up and contribute to the team!

Putter was again solid. Lagged every putt I missed to within a foot or two of the hole, a couple to inches. Came very close to holing a second eagle (20ft, left pin in and of course hit it, which resulted in the ball rolling round the lip and popping out 90 degrees right- gutted!). Fortunately we had a good spread of strengths- two of the guys had great short game and putting that gave us our other birdies saved pars.

A fun evening that ended with a BBQ dinner and awards/prize giving. Great group of people and I've made a few new friends and golfing buddies through the summer.

Swing well everyone!

2024 WITB:

Driver::callaway-logo-1: Ai Smoke 🔹🔹🔹 MAX 9* w. Denali 60g 6.5 (XS)

FW woods: :titleist-small:TSR2+ 13* '2W' w. Mitsubishi Tensei White 75X & TSR2 21* 7W w. Mitsubishi Tensei White 75X

Hybrid: :taylormade-small:Stealth+ 3H (@18*) w. :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke RDX Red 80/6.5

Irons: :taylormade-small: 5i-PW: '17 P790 w. :kbs: Tour C-Taper Lite 115X (Incoming soon: :taylormade-small: 4i-PW: 2024 P770 w. :projectx: Rifle 6.0 (+1/4"))

Wedges: :taylormade-small: 50/09 MG4; 56/12 MG4TW Raw; :vokey-small:SM9 60/04L

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X7

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5x //  :callaway-small: Chrome Tour // Maxfli Tour X

Other: :Arccos:. Gogogo Sport V-Pro rangefinder;  :Ogio: Woode Hybrid Stand Bag; :BagBoy: Nitron push cart.

2024 Tests:

"...pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'cause there's bugger all down here on Earth!"- Eric Idle

On 8/21/2024 at 6:37 AM, mwade4040 said:

The Raven

I really like the Raven, I hate driving there and back to eastern Mesa. Just getting out onto Baseline road in February can be a twenty minute test of patients at 4 in the afternoon.

The fairways will be pretty hard this time of year which is an ego booster when your baby draw drive just seems to bounce and bounce and bounce down the fairway.  

The food there is pretty good as well and they do understand people with gluten issues (me) and how to cook for them. 

Driver :taylormade-small: Sim Max2

Hybrids :ping-small: G430 2, 3, 4

Irons :srixon-small: ZX4 6-PW

Wedges :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 50, 54, 58

Putter :odyssey-small: 2Ball Ten ArmLock

Golf cart MGI Zip Navigator

:Arccos:

Had a great round today. 2 birdies and four more putts that changed direction as the ball caught the edge of the cup with just a little too much speed. 38/40 with a double on 18. I purposely aim to the left side of the fairway as the entire right side from the center of the fairway to the water slopes to said water. Things were going good off the driver until I clipped the very outside of a tree branch farthest away from the tree. 

Okay cool, makes it 160 yard shot in from the Bermuda rough. Hard but not insurmountable. I can stay away from the water from anywhere around that tree. 

Except....

The ball is behind the tree. 

Yeah, like touching the trunk behind the tree. I have no shot. I cannot get a club on the ball.

Keeping the spot where I pick the ball up and the flag in line....

I still have no shot....rats.

Drop. A bump out onto the fairway. A nice shot onto the green. My 18 foot putt turns off line 4 inches from the hole and stops about six inches later, and a tap in double. I am not at all unhappy with 5 over par for the day!

The true success for the day was I made 17, yes 17 holes where I remembered to push the putts and finish the hole buttons on my ShotScope watch. Did I make sure the watch registered the right club every time??? Nope...still working on that. 

Driver :taylormade-small: Sim Max2

Hybrids :ping-small: G430 2, 3, 4

Irons :srixon-small: ZX4 6-PW

Wedges :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 50, 54, 58

Putter :odyssey-small: 2Ball Ten ArmLock

Golf cart MGI Zip Navigator

:Arccos:

12 hours ago, alii1959 said:

If they touted it as an art I would have no problem.  However, many of both act like it is a science.  As a science guy, I completely agree with you.  If the instructor or fitter modifies what they do based on the person they are currently working with, ala Harvey Penick, I have no issues.  But, so many have "systems" that just don't fit most people.  If you look at the old reels of players from past decades you see a lot of homemade unusual swings.  They worked.  Today, many of our amateurs are pigeon holed into instruction/fitting that does little more than line the pockets of those taking advantage of them.

There are instructors that teach the same method/"system" to all their players.  That is neither good or bad and can work.   As a player you need to do your homework and be able to communicate with the instructor and understand their approach.   If it doesn't work for you as a player you simply move on.  

Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Paradym AI Smoke Max HL  16.5* w/MCA TENSEI AV Series Blue

Backup Putters:  Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe,  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

So, Bar Association Scramble was yesterday. My time of singles shot -4, middle of the pack but not bad. Left some shots out there to be sure. But more importantly, some single glory for me as winner of the Long Drive with my AI Smoke/Left Dash combo!

I will note though, a mishit iron with Left Dash is one of the most unpleasant feelings in golf... so the ball search may need to continue to save my hands

Edited by Berg Ryman

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:callaway-small: AI Smoke Max, 12*, set -1/D, Project X RDX Smoke Red 50, 6.0 Flex

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:titleist-small: Prov V1X Left Dash... for now

haven't posted in a while. Last thursday, I used some gift cards and played Pinehurst #5. Great day as humidity was relatively low. Other than driver, everything else off the tee was good. Had some funky bounces (a punch out hit a crack in a cart path and bounced OB across the fairway), but scored great +1 on the front. Felt tired on the back and hacked it up some for a bummer +6 on the back for a 79. Am I happy, yes since it was nice and I wasn't working that day. putting was good, and irons were pretty solid. I'll be good once I straighten the driver.

When my wife asked if I wanted to leave Maine and move to where she grew up, I couldn't say no to Pinehurst, NC. I honestly don't spend much money on golf equipment, but I'm constantly reading reviews in case I ever get ready to buy

I swing left handed and have been the State of Maine Left Hander's champion since 1997, the last year they held the tournament. I'm currently a 7.1 handicap. Trying to get lower, but my gut gets in the way.

WITB

Driver: image.png.2a9745c9eca1e1dcd4c3ecfd5b2823e3.png Epic speed 9 degree

Irons: :titelist-small: 990's S300 Stiff shafts bought when I was in college. (Received a personal use discount, otherwise would've stuck with my Hogan Edge's)

3 Wood: :callaway-small:  Epic speed 15 degree or image.png.188f225bd9daa89b3976cdaa079d23d0.png PT15

52/56/60 :taylormade-small: Z Spin wedges (heck of a deal $100 for all 3 at Dick's in 2013)

Putter: :odyssey-small: OG Rossie

image.png

18 hours ago, cnosil said:

I agree, just like going to the Dr's. You'll generally get 2 or more opinions. 

D- Ping G 400 SFT

16*- Adams Tight Lie

19*- Adams Tight Lie

4H- Ping G 400

5-U- Ping G 400

SW- Nike

56*- Ping Glide 2

P- Sub70 004 Mallet

Been a while, having issues with email accounts. You know the normal, people from Russia or Ukraine or Mischigan trying to bust into my account so Microsoft has to protect me and lock me out of my account. The recovery process was almost more than I could handle. OMG, thank the man above for the excellent score I had yesterday. Tied my personal best, that makes 4 times this season. Shot 35, 1 under for my 9 hole round. That good feeling helped me get thru these computer issues. All fixed...at least I hope so.  🫣

D- Ping G 400 SFT

16*- Adams Tight Lie

19*- Adams Tight Lie

4H- Ping G 400

5-U- Ping G 400

SW- Nike

56*- Ping Glide 2

P- Sub70 004 Mallet

8 hours ago, cnosil said:

There are instructors that teach the same method/"system" to all their players.  That is neither good or bad and can work.   As a player you need to do your homework and be able to communicate with the instructor and understand their approach.   If it doesn't work for you as a player you simply move on.  

Unfortunately, that seldom works well.  As a teacher, I had to find ways to reach each student.  One size seldom fits all.  People on this website generally know their swing better, evaluate their performances, and are more knowledgable about golf than most people who play.  Why do I say that?  Because most of the people I play with have never heard of this site.  We, as a group, have spent the time to dig a bit deeper into the game than most.  Many of the people here have handicaps below 10.  What does that mean?  It means that they work hard at their game/swing.  These are the type of people that can evaluate a "system" to determine if it is right for them.  Those who don't know themselves/their swing as well have a difficult time determining if a "system" is right for them.  I am guessing that you, as well as I, have seen people mightily struggling with changes made, even by a well meaning instructor. 

Cobra F8 10.5* Driver 

Cleveland CBX 58* Wedge

Ping Anser2 G2 putter

Dedicated Walker

27 minutes ago, alii1959 said:

Many of the people here have handicaps below 10.  What does that mean?  It means that they work hard at their game/swing.  These are the type of people that can evaluate a "system" to determine if it is right for them.  Those who don't know themselves/their swing as well have a difficult time determining if a "system" is right for them.  I am guessing that you, as well as I, have seen people mightily struggling with changes made, even by a well meaning instructor. 

There are many people here with handicaps much higher than 10 and I am sure they work hard at their golf swing.   I myself have no idea how to evaluate if a "system" is right for me.  I go to instructors and ask them for input on what they think needs to be done which includes timelines.  I also occasionally struggle with changes;  it has taken me about 4 years to figure out my short game woes which included working with multiple instructors.  

Edited by cnosil

Played a 36 hole tournament today and had a great first 18. Scored a net 7 under and was really happy with my play. The driver was working really well and I hit 64% FIR and the others were only just into the rough. 50% GIR  two gross birdies and nearly had 2 hole in ones. First one lipped out and the 2nd landed about a foot from the hole IMG_0131.jpeg.f5d3cb5d8c615c12dd2d89668d2b8103.jpeg

It was a stableford competition and I scored 41 points for the first 18. The second 18 was a tale of 2 halves. The front nine I didn’t play too badly and was gross one over after 5 holes and had 18 points after 9. By the back nine I was tired and it showed. It was a tough day with some really windy conditions but I was pleased with a total of 72 points for 36 holes. It was good enough to get me 2nd place overall. 
Really nice courses which were in pretty good condition

Driver: IMG_5084.png.5fbbd783dcc8d621f65db4e523c4867a.png G430 Max

Fairway: IMG_5157.jpeg.41245fafb8773b507ee7f693ad6a2066.jpeg LTDx Max 3 wood

Hybrid: IMG_5157.jpeg.41245fafb8773b507ee7f693ad6a2066.jpeg King Tec 3 hybrid

Irons: IMG_5157.jpeg.41245fafb8773b507ee7f693ad6a2066.jpeg Forged Tec 4-PW + GW

Wedges: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Jaws 56

IMG_5733.jpeg.1e4058deebcd18f2f88ac5dcaa6c8149.jpegSM9 52

Putter: IMG_5308.webp.c1f0b99088f53de60d3349e71f9c2844.webp Mallet

Ball: IMG_5083.jpeg.03d55f2ce7c7118771008ca6d79deff1.jpeg Chrome Soft

4 minutes ago, Northern Monkey said:

Played a 36 hole tournament today and had a great first 18. Scored a net 7 under and was really happy with my play. The driver was working really well and I hit 64% FIR and the others were only just into the rough. 50% GIR  two gross birdies and nearly had 2 hole in ones. First one lipped out and the 2nd landed about a foot from the hole IMG_0131.jpeg.f5d3cb5d8c615c12dd2d89668d2b8103.jpeg

It was a stableford competition and I scored 41 points for the first 18. The second 18 was a tale of 2 halves. The front nine I didn’t play too badly and was gross one over after 5 holes and had 18 points after 9. By the back nine I was tired and it showed. It was a tough day with some really windy conditions but I was pleased with a total of 72 points for 36 holes. It was good enough to get me 2nd place overall. 

Great round Mick! It sounds like you were dialed in with the irons nearly getting 2 holes in one. Congratulations on the 2nd place finish. 

36 minutes ago, Northern Monkey said:

Congrats on a great day and tournament finish!

TSR1, 9*, TPT Nitro 17 Lo

TSR1, 15*, TPT Power Range Fairway 17 Lo 

TSR2, Hybrid, 18*, TPT Power Range Hybrid 17 Lo 

T-200, (2023), 5-PW,  SteelFiber, i95cw, S 

Vokey Design - 50 & 54, SteelFiber i95cw S, and Vokey S10 - 46 & 58, SteelFiber i95cw S

Odyssey JAILBIRD 380 Limited Edition

ELIXR (2022), MaxFli Tour S (2024)