Testers Announced! Stix Golf Sets ×

MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics MGS Newsletter

MyGolfSpy Forum: Trending Topics

What Is Your Next Planned Golf Equipment Purchase?
Do you have something you are planning on purchasing? Golf balls? Irons? Driver? Shoes? Let us know!
Speed Training
Hey everyone, looking for information and experiences with speed training systems: 1) Superspeed 2) Rypstick 3) Stack system Has anyone had success with any of these? Additionally, i…
Having first kid. How to keep my golf game going?
  Seeking valuable insights from the community. As a dedicated school teacher, I currently devote a significant portion of my time to playing golf, typically enjoying 4-5 rounds per week in the …

Testers Wanted!

Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Wanted! Coming off an impressive performance in the Best Driver of 2024 testing with MyGolfSpy, we had to get these drivers into the hands of our member testing community. The C…
261 comments

MGS Forum: Current Member Testing!

Haywood CB/MB Irons - 2024 Forum Review
GolfSpy_APH
About Haywood Golf Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2018, Haywood Golf is a relatively new addition to the DTC (Direct-to-consumer) market. However, Haywood has made a concerted effort to differe…
RUNNER Golf Putters! 2024 Forum Review
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Announced! For this tester's wanted opportunity, we introduce you to RUNNER Golf, a small and up-and-coming putter company from France. Founded in 2021 by Simon Linot, the process o…
TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers - 2024 Forum Member Review
GolfSpy_APH
Testers Announced! The TaylorMade Qi10 drivers were one of our most requested products for member testing. It is no surprise to see why, either, with several PGA Tour pros putting them into…

FORUM MOD AUTOMATED ACCOUNT