Testers Announced: Ghost Golf GT-14

9 hours ago, Dan1993 said:

Is that a secret compartment, or is that the ball pocket, and how you get that front piece off?

It is one in the same. Pull the velcro off the bottom and reach behind the ball pocket.

Incredible recovery shots are set up by an equally incredible miss.

D-    Cobra Aerojet 8.0 Hzrdus Blue S.

FW-  Callaway Mavrik 3&5 wood

Srixon ZX MkII 2 iron

Callaway Epic forged E19 4-GW

Taylormade MG 3 56 degree 10 bounce (personal grind to 6 degrees or so)

Cameron Furtura F5r  / Odessey Ai One Three T

Maxfli Tour and Tour X

13 hours ago, Medfloat said:

I hope that telescope ain’t for the neighbors…..just sayin’

Nope, no neighbor watchin! The balls we look at are much farther away!

Edited by Mike10487

Srixon ZX MkII 2 iron

Maxfli Tour and Tour X

9 hours ago, Medfloat said:

What video? I did not see a video of your initial impression posted.  Do I need better glasses?

Posted in my placeholder.

Srixon ZX MkII 2 iron

Maxfli Tour and Tour X

10 hours ago, Shrek74 said:

9ac476de26acc1acee1ec4be52aadb7d.jpg

I don't want to look in that box!!!!!!!

Srixon ZX MkII 2 iron

Maxfli Tour and Tour X

8 hours ago, Shrek74 said:

I got mine on Amazon for about $10 and it works great for multiple towels.

Great find! I see we have even provided links! Thank you guys.

Edited by Mike10487

Srixon ZX MkII 2 iron

Maxfli Tour and Tour X

On 9/17/2024 at 3:44 PM, EasyPutter said:

Ghost Golf GT-14 Cart Golf Bag – Official MGS Forum Review by EasyPutter [Derek Henshaw]

Intro-  My name is Derek and I live in Western NY, or WNY as I often write, and I am golf obsessed.  MyGolfSpouse has put up with me for 35 years, together we have a daughter and son who make us proud, and a couple Cardigan Welsh Corgis that keep us entertained.  I had a 30 year military career in the Army Guard and Reserves that game me more experiences and stories than I could relate this lifetime but at the end of it was when golf became my game.

2009GarrisonBallP1060192.JPG.cadd6d3240b7af82a3c8bdd465fbdf8a.JPG 20240103Hoaks.jpg.194c2ee72e063e165c2e44ad92fa4744.jpg20240119GelertGwynedd.jpg.8483a097eec98051e75ebfdf1c011524.jpg

Golf for me is played for fun, the joy of swinging a club, and an amazement that the ball will go in the approximate direction I want it to go.  Score is more of a metric for how well I am doing, a trend of slow progress best compared to tectonic plate movement.  I live close to Buffalo NY in a snow-belt region so outdoor golf is usually the warmer half of the year.  Curling has become my sport of preference in the colder half of the year.

I had just turned 50 in the last months of my military career writing curriculum in the Army College.  At the age of 43, a full year of combat deployment took its toll on my lower back wearing 60lbs (27.3kg) of body armor, helmet and weaponry whenever going outside in the Middle East.  It didn’t take long carrying a golf bag and then pulling a golf cart to experience back strain.  I looked to get a push cart and found MyGolfSpy’s 2018 Push Cart Review and top recommendations of Sun Mountain Speed Cart and Clicgear 3.5+ were considered.  I also found the MGS Forum.

My push cart is the Clicgear 3.5+ that carries my golf bag when a riding cart can be avoided and I don’t hesitate to load it with what might be needed while I am away from resupply on the course.  WIth all the weight on the push cart wheels others are often amazed by what I have in my bag such as first aid and extra hydration that in the past has rescued someone from heat injury.  Lifting the golf bag is rarely more than from vehicle to push cart and the straight ahead push is therapeutic for my back, and I think strengthens it without any wear.

My 2018 Sun Mountain C130 Supercharged bag is showing its age.  One long zipper wore on a tighter corner and should be replaced but used my Combat Engineer resourcefulness and modified it as an open chute compartment ready to tuck club head covers, water bottles and such things into.  One feature I love is the patented Smart Straps that use hook & loop fasteners to securely attach the bag to a golf cart with no concern about the bag ever coming out of a provided retaining strap.

I am going to employ a variety of situations for the golf bag, from sanding on a variety of surfaces to being mounted on push cart and riding cart, changing the terrain for each platform to observe the security of the golf bag by the method of restraints intended for use and the behavior of the clubs in the 14 sections.  Storage is always a concern so the pockets are going to be evaluated for best uses because of the nature of the design and the nature of what goes in them.  External features for attachment points of various things are to be considered as towels, gloves, rangefinders, and other accessories can make a bag more or less functional.  The rain hood for me is important as it is a good way to ensure everything stays inside and out of view like in the vehicle, on a bag drop, or anytime leaving the cart unattended.  I’m interested to see how the clubs lay in their sections when on a riding cart versus a push cart where one stands vertically and the other one leans the bag about 30 degrees off vertical.  The grab handles are important for handling the bag anytime it needs to be moved so those will be assessed.  I’m sure this is all tip of the iceberg and more will come to mind and experience as the test continues.

I am excited about testing the Ghost bag because of everything learned and observed to this point from the MGS Forum organized purchase made more than a year ago that did not fit my budget then, and then seeing them on the Talamore NC Meetup in 2023.  As carry bags they look great and comments of the owners equalled their visual prowess for quality and function.  We had the Community Call with Ghost Golf featured to learn about the history of the company, the philosophy of the brand and focus on quality, and the generosity that was truly exceptional that communicated an intentional purpose to make one part of the golf world a much better place with value and unparalleled product.

This golf bag will earn its place if everything I’ve written to this point is better than my previous 3 golf bags that include a Persimmon Cart bag (passed on to a nephew), Wilson Staff Cart Bag (passed on to brother), and the current Sun Mountain C130 Cart Bag (will have to be exceptional as my ACU camouflage bag was “the one” when chosen).

8.25.2022 Caz 5th tee.JPG

Thank you for your service! Love the patriotic theme. 

Brandon Johnson, MBA
COO / Co-founder North American Golf Tour 

www.northamericangolftour.com

e: bjohnson@northamericangolftour.com

WITB: 

• D - Taylormade M1 w/ tensie pro orange 
  • 3w- Taylormade M1 w/ tensie pro orange 
  • 2i - Srixon 
  • 4- 5 Srixon 785 
  • 6- 9 Srixon z blades 
  • PW, GW, SW, LW Cleveland rtx 
  • true temper shafts in all of my irons 
  • putter - Odyssey #9

On 9/17/2024 at 3:45 PM, Mike10487 said:

Howdy Spies!  My name is Mike (55), I am a mid handicap living on the east coast of Florida. I am unseriously, serious about my golf game. I'm still a working stiff that splits his spare time between golfing and tournament bass fishing. I am an 8.6 handicap that could shoot 69 or 99 currently. I love this game for so many different reasons. The integrity, the discipline, the laughter, the highs and lows, the comradery, and just being outdoors. I thrive on the pursuit of perfection, I have found it on 5 occasions in my 25 years of playing this game. But, by far, the best part of this game is the friends you make along the way.

I switched to a stand bag about 12 years ago from a Titleist tour bag.  All I remember from the switch was "how light this new bag is". That came at a cost though, I couldn't carry nearly as much stuff. It was either do without or I had to plan ahead. I pared every down to a bare minimum. Should be interesting to see how this much space works out after years of packing 12 pounds of "stuff" in a 4 pound bag.

Very excited to put this bag through the paces to see how I feel about it. I want to see how the pockets are laid out, determine if it is designed optimally for storage, ease of use, and ergonomics. I plan to see how it holds up to some elements and abuse. If it has a cooler, I'll be testing that as well. So my idea of when I think of a cart bag, It's all about storage. How well it securely stores ALL your stuff, from aspirin to zinc oxide. It's all about HAVING what you need, when you need it.  I have not looked at any Ghost G14 reviews or even the advertising purposely to have a clean palette when I do the initial unboxing/ first impression portion of the review.  I will do the best I can for all the Spies that are looking for a new bag! 

First impression:  Wow. This is SEXY!

I really didn't know what to expect from Ghost. I have heard of them but I had not seen this bag before. Jumping right in, the box..... I would prefer a nondescript box.  With all the videos you see of dirtbags stealing stuff from doorsteps this box screams hey look at me. This matched perfectly with what I found inside the box. Upon removing the bag from the box I took a few minutes to look at it. Visually, it looks like a $500+ bag! The sleak  Oreo design has very sharp lines that make this bag look like a super model. The zippers are extremely smooth and quiet. I love the rubber zipper "grippers", a great touch. The rain cover feels like it's 4 pounds, it's not, but it is extremely thick. It feels silky and heavy duty at the same time. There is 3 cooler pockets which will be tested out very soon. The magnetic rangefinder pocket is really cool and designed perfectly.  It lifts up to allow the cart strap to be secured. I played with the magnet for 15 minutes. It closed perfect aligned nearly every time. There is a secret compartment under the bottom pocket (see video) I bet you could hide a 1/2 gallon of booze in it. The "leather" is very soft and all the seams looked like they were of a superior quality. The strap had a nice padding and was extremely soft, nearly velvety soft. This is the only part of the bag that I question whether or not it will hold up to abuse. First impression 10 of 10. 

I did the first test this evening as well. For those that have very large putter grips. I have a Superstroke 5.0 that fit into the putter well easily.  I don't know of a larger putter grip out there, but if it's any bigger than a 5.0 SS, you might have an issue.

My two Oreos couldn't stand not being included in all the fun!

20240923_193231.jpg

Love that the dogs match the bag! You need to get those custom dog headcovers!!

Brandon Johnson, MBA

WITB: 

• 2i - Srixon 
  • 4- 5 Srixon 785 
  • 6- 9 Srixon z blades 
  • putter - Odyssey #9

3 hours ago, Bohnson said:
On 9/17/2024 at 3:45 PM, Mike10487 said:

Howdy Spies!  My name is Mike (55), I am a mid handicap living on the east coast of Florida. I am unseriously, serious about my golf game. I'm still a working stiff that splits his spare time between golfing and tournament bass fishing. I am an 8.6 handicap that could shoot 69 or 99 currently. I love this game for so many different reasons. The integrity, the discipline, the laughter, the highs and lows, the comradery, and just being outdoors. I thrive on the pursuit of perfection, I have found it on 5 occasions in my 25 years of playing this game. But, by far, the best part of this game is the friends you make along the way.

I switched to a stand bag about 12 years ago from a Titleist tour bag.  All I remember from the switch was "how light this new bag is". That came at a cost though, I couldn't carry nearly as much stuff. It was either do without or I had to plan ahead. I pared every down to a bare minimum. Should be interesting to see how this much space works out after years of packing 12 pounds of "stuff" in a 4 pound bag.

Very excited to put this bag through the paces to see how I feel about it. I want to see how the pockets are laid out, determine if it is designed optimally for storage, ease of use, and ergonomics. I plan to see how it holds up to some elements and abuse. If it has a cooler, I'll be testing that as well. So my idea of when I think of a cart bag, It's all about storage. How well it securely stores ALL your stuff, from aspirin to zinc oxide. It's all about HAVING what you need, when you need it.  I have not looked at any Ghost G14 reviews or even the advertising purposely to have a clean palette when I do the initial unboxing/ first impression portion of the review.  I will do the best I can for all the Spies that are looking for a new bag! 

First impression:  Wow. This is SEXY!

I really didn't know what to expect from Ghost. I have heard of them but I had not seen this bag before. Jumping right in, the box..... I would prefer a nondescript box.  With all the videos you see of dirtbags stealing stuff from doorsteps this box screams hey look at me. This matched perfectly with what I found inside the box. Upon removing the bag from the box I took a few minutes to look at it. Visually, it looks like a $500+ bag! The sleak  Oreo design has very sharp lines that make this bag look like a super model. The zippers are extremely smooth and quiet. I love the rubber zipper "grippers", a great touch. The rain cover feels like it's 4 pounds, it's not, but it is extremely thick. It feels silky and heavy duty at the same time. There is 3 cooler pockets which will be tested out very soon. The magnetic rangefinder pocket is really cool and designed perfectly.  It lifts up to allow the cart strap to be secured. I played with the magnet for 15 minutes. It closed perfect aligned nearly every time. There is a secret compartment under the bottom pocket (see video) I bet you could hide a 1/2 gallon of booze in it. The "leather" is very soft and all the seams looked like they were of a superior quality. The strap had a nice padding and was extremely soft, nearly velvety soft. This is the only part of the bag that I question whether or not it will hold up to abuse. First impression 10 of 10. 

I did the first test this evening as well. For those that have very large putter grips. I have a Superstroke 5.0 that fit into the putter well easily.  I don't know of a larger putter grip out there, but if it's any bigger than a 5.0 SS, you might have an issue.

My two Oreos couldn't stand not being included in all the fun!

20240923_193231.jpg

Love that the dogs match the bag! You need to get those custom dog headcovers!!

I  have them!!!

Srixon ZX MkII 2 iron

Maxfli Tour and Tour X

21 hours ago, Josh Parker said:

I saw your post of this yesterday!  Such a good-looking bag!  I'm really surprised at how much I like the blue.  

Having the oreo as well, I can say that I prefer the Navy/White combo 😬...not that you should go buy another one or anything....😁

Driver: :titleist-small: GT3 9|Tour AD-UB 6S (testing in progress)

Fairways: :titleist-small: GT2 15 & 18|Tour AD-UB 7S (testing in progress) |:cobra-small: Aerojet Max 7|Kai'Li White 70X

Hybrid: :cobra-small: King TEC 3H|MCA MMT 85g Stiff

Irons: :cobra-small: Aerojet 6-GW|KBS $-taper Lite Stiff

Wedges: :titleist-small: Vokey SM10 52.12F|56.12D|True Temper Vokey Wedge Flex

Putter: :scotty-cameron-1: Super Select Newport 2.0

Ball: :maxfli: Tour & :titleist-small: ProV1

#LeftyGang

Titleist GT Long Game Test (Link Here)

Cobra 50th Anniversary Member Special Challenge (link here)

1 hour ago, GolfSpy_KFT said:

Having the oreo as well, I can say that I prefer the Navy/White combo 😬...not that you should go buy another one or anything....😁

Haha. I have to hold out just a bit.  Have 3 bags and currently an extra 2 sets of clubs in the office. And a new lab df3 cb on order.  

Titleist GT3 11* Tensei 1k blue

Titleist TSR2 4w 16*

Titleist TSR2 5w 18.75*

MKII ZX 5's (4-6) w/ KBS Tour V

MKII ZX 7's (7-PW) w/ KBS Tour V

Vokey SM9 Wedges 50* 54* 58*

DF2.1 Putter

I'm not yet in the game, come on FedEx, you can do it!

Screenshot2024-09-244_14_19PM.png.7770fe7be2e9ef2bb91297b6b32a71a1.png

Derek 🖌️ Verified Hack, ~21 handicap 🙂  Golf for exercise and peace of mind. ⛳ 
MGSlogoTinyNB.png.fa77eb3941d9cd5773ab070e0e4ccaa3.png WITB ( That's Linked ⚡ as is everything underlined )
|> Big Dogs: Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Max D (10.5)Tommy Armour TA1 3h :1332069271_TommyArmour: (19)Ginty Trouble Club 1582792763_GintyLogo(4)35h.jpg.fc3c835085ee4b6630b4ac7543b068c3.jpg (29)
|> Blades: First StrikeTM DeliveranceTM 4(23) 5(26) 6(29) 7(33) 8(37) 9(41) P(45)  
|> Chipper: Orlimar Escape (37)  Orlimar_Primary_Logo_Salmon_320x.png.74cc40a4a89b9e98905e4cba5c6d8337.png
|> Wedges: Worx 429668682_worx30.png.ecb184a97c8fb80112252b57c05f40c2.png (55)  Lovett 1857218720_LovetSandWedge2(2)30v.jpg.e22c477791c7dd1d962d07e9624df8cf.jpg (59) 
|> Flatstick: L.A.B. Golf DF2.1  ⛳ 2104071333_DrizzleStickLogo25.jpg.4a85e684857a33281ff6a12753532913.jpg  1935535164_ZeroFrictionLogo25.jpg.4af6ce349cb7b5117d2a8bb409c4b51f.jpg :OnCore: :footjoy-small:
⛳  :1590477705_SunMountain:C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  1197970276_COBALTicon15tall.jpg.92ebd5a63e6ab7d194096885e37eeb52.jpgQ6 Slope   🏌️‍♂️ SwingU2023logowhite30.jpg.238c607458394f36c7b0cd29738166fc.jpgPremium  
💻 1529843961_EPLogosm.jpg.3a2a74e3a5b6c64d4cdd1489a5d253b0.jpgMGS Logo  🌐 646255544_dghLogo30.jpg.9383a65e038b6a10ea92d0ada58bbc58.jpgBall mark   ⛳   IGBRC  International Golf Ball Rescue Commission / Founder
295785881_PGAHOPE_H_4Ch30.png.6317ecb613080e94b9fe996cd81462c1.png Graduate/Mentor    1698190715_StickHackLogo2021(3)20pixelstall.png.f28e1067b8bbf26fbd9d4c6c277f1a5d.png "The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course" Member #334 
Tester⛳logo_full_331d238c-3cab-4f84-ac72-d09e86f448c5_300x-12.png.8c8aee17ee565b3b96970802313957f9.png ⛳:Inesis: ⛳1382751340_L.A.B.Golflogo30.jpg.c054d635e47d481685d732a542e111af.jpg⛳:redrooster: ⛳LeanLockLogo.jpg.79bf29d6bf78b2208e2a58de63e92193.jpg ⛳ :callaway-small: ⛳GhostLogo.png.ccde624eb7cfea2672f0b34eb8fca132.png

It's all lies I tell you, everywhere the golf ball comes to rest! ⛳
If it wasn't for inconsistency, I would have no consistency in my game! 🏌️‍♂️

12 minutes ago, EasyPutter said:

I'm not yet in the game, come on FedEx, you can do it!

Screenshot2024-09-244_14_19PM.png.7770fe7be2e9ef2bb91297b6b32a71a1.png

The “delay” status on a golf delivery is just heartbreaking!

TaylorMade SIM 2 Max Driver

TaylorMade Sim Ti 3 wood

Titleist U505 Hybrid (3H)

TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB Irons (4-PW)

Vokey SM8 Wedges (52/56/60)

Odyssey Ai-ONE 7S Putter

Had to get my fur friends in the picture! They are not Oreo colored and I am not going to die my dog’s hair lol

Bag is fire. Boxes are neat that they are specific to the bag you order. 

IMG_7852.jpeg

IMG_7860.jpeg

IMG_7859.jpeg

IMG_7858.jpeg

Brandon Johnson, MBA

WITB: 

• 2i - Srixon 
  • 4- 5 Srixon 785 
  • 6- 9 Srixon z blades 
  • putter - Odyssey #9

Moving in! I find that I prefer to set up it up exactly opposite of what they recommend.  Oh well, I'm difficult, I know. 

17272177314021899537950149507480.jpg

1727217755882282048841479382013.jpg

Srixon ZX MkII 2 iron

Maxfli Tour and Tour X

I almost forgot.......

Srixon ZX MkII 2 iron

Maxfli Tour and Tour X

5 hours ago, TJ Hall said:

That’s like watching your putt for the best round of your life miss the cup by half the ball after it breaks up hill

Driver - Ping G410+ LA golf 65S

3wood - Ping G400 Aldia green 75S

5 wood - Ping G410 Aldia 75S

4-pw Iron - TM M3 steel fiber  i110

Ping Glide 3.0 - 50, 54, 58 Nippon 115

Odyssey O-Works 2-ball

ProV1x

3 hours ago, Mike10487 said:

Moving in! I find that I prefer to set up it up exactly opposite of what they recommend.  Oh well, I'm difficult, I know. 

That setup is Epic!

Driver - Ping G410+ LA golf 65S

3wood - Ping G400 Aldia green 75S

5 wood - Ping G410 Aldia 75S

4-pw Iron - TM M3 steel fiber  i110

Ping Glide 3.0 - 50, 54, 58 Nippon 115

Odyssey O-Works 2-ball

ProV1x

3 hours ago, Mike10487 said:

I wouldn't have thought to set the bag up the way they have it. My wedges go down by the putter and woods at the back. But I do understand that set up for a push cart setup... maybe it's geared that direction. 

Titleist TSR2 4w 16*

Titleist TSR2 5w 18.75*

DF2.1 Putter

14 hours ago, TJ Hall said:

It was when I saw it.

8 hours ago, Medfloat said:

That’s like watching your putt for the best round of your life miss the cup by half the ball after it breaks up hill

Good analogy!

But hope is renewed!
Screenshot2024-09-256_48_52AM.png.b0c0550cd40a99731c6215e96d869260.png
Syracuse is 2 hours east on I-90 and the FedEx hub is 4 miles away.  So it should already be in the local area and now it will begin it's hundreds of miles circuitous journey down every road, street, drive and circle on this side of the metropolitan area. 

That is if it didn't get rerouted to Atlanta... like 2 packages have done in the last few years, one made it as close as Rochester before going to Charlotte and the other went from Columbus to Atlanta.  They must have some Second Lieutenants working with their maps for directions 🤔

MGSlogoTinyNB.png.fa77eb3941d9cd5773ab070e0e4ccaa3.png WITB ( That's Linked ⚡ as is everything underlined )
|> Big Dogs: Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Max D (10.5)Tommy Armour TA1 3h :1332069271_TommyArmour: (19)Ginty Trouble Club 1582792763_GintyLogo(4)35h.jpg.fc3c835085ee4b6630b4ac7543b068c3.jpg (29)
|> Blades: First StrikeTM DeliveranceTM 4(23) 5(26) 6(29) 7(33) 8(37) 9(41) P(45)  
|> Chipper: Orlimar Escape (37)  Orlimar_Primary_Logo_Salmon_320x.png.74cc40a4a89b9e98905e4cba5c6d8337.png
|> Wedges: Worx 429668682_worx30.png.ecb184a97c8fb80112252b57c05f40c2.png (55)  Lovett 1857218720_LovetSandWedge2(2)30v.jpg.e22c477791c7dd1d962d07e9624df8cf.jpg (59) 
|> Flatstick: L.A.B. Golf DF2.1  ⛳ 2104071333_DrizzleStickLogo25.jpg.4a85e684857a33281ff6a12753532913.jpg  1935535164_ZeroFrictionLogo25.jpg.4af6ce349cb7b5117d2a8bb409c4b51f.jpg :OnCore: :footjoy-small:
⛳  :1590477705_SunMountain:C130 Supercharged 🌲  :Clicgear:3.5+  🌳  1197970276_COBALTicon15tall.jpg.92ebd5a63e6ab7d194096885e37eeb52.jpgQ6 Slope   🏌️‍♂️ SwingU2023logowhite30.jpg.238c607458394f36c7b0cd29738166fc.jpgPremium  
💻 1529843961_EPLogosm.jpg.3a2a74e3a5b6c64d4cdd1489a5d253b0.jpgMGS Logo  🌐 646255544_dghLogo30.jpg.9383a65e038b6a10ea92d0ada58bbc58.jpgBall mark   ⛳   IGBRC  International Golf Ball Rescue Commission / Founder
295785881_PGAHOPE_H_4Ch30.png.6317ecb613080e94b9fe996cd81462c1.png Graduate/Mentor    1698190715_StickHackLogo2021(3)20pixelstall.png.f28e1067b8bbf26fbd9d4c6c277f1a5d.png "The World's Greatest Golf Club Without The Course" Member #334 
Tester⛳logo_full_331d238c-3cab-4f84-ac72-d09e86f448c5_300x-12.png.8c8aee17ee565b3b96970802313957f9.png ⛳:Inesis: ⛳1382751340_L.A.B.Golflogo30.jpg.c054d635e47d481685d732a542e111af.jpg⛳:redrooster: ⛳LeanLockLogo.jpg.79bf29d6bf78b2208e2a58de63e92193.jpg ⛳ :callaway-small: ⛳GhostLogo.png.ccde624eb7cfea2672f0b34eb8fca132.png

6 minutes ago, EasyPutter said:

That is if it didn't get rerouted to Atlanta... like 2 packages have done in the last few years, one made it as close as Rochester before going to Charlotte and the other went from Columbus to Atlanta.  They must have some Second Lieutenants working with their maps for directions 🤔

Haha.  This sounds like some of the flights I have taken.  

Titleist TSR2 4w 16*

Titleist TSR2 5w 18.75*

DF2.1 Putter

9 hours ago, Josh Parker said:

I wouldn't have thought to set the bag up the way they have it. My wedges go down by the putter and woods at the back. But I do understand that set up for a push cart setup... maybe it's geared that direction. 

That was my thinking as well. I use the putter, wedges and short irons the most. Hell, I might not hit a 6 iron or 5 wood all day. It made sense to me to make it easier to grab the clubs I use the most. This was determined by pure convenience alone. I will test this out on the course and make a final decision. 

Srixon ZX MkII 2 iron

Maxfli Tour and Tour X

52 minutes ago, EasyPutter said:

It was when I saw it.

Good analogy!

But hope is renewed!
Screenshot2024-09-256_48_52AM.png.b0c0550cd40a99731c6215e96d869260.png
Syracuse is 2 hours east on I-90 and the FedEx hub is 4 miles away.  So it should already be in the local area and now it will begin it's hundreds of miles circuitous journey down every road, street, drive and circle on this side of the metropolitan area. 

And to think that they pay people millions of dollars a year to do logistics....... I'll help them, a straight line is the quickest and most cost-efficient route.  Your Fed Ex guy must be a 46 handicap in the logistics world..... Nothing goes straight.

Srixon ZX MkII 2 iron

Maxfli Tour and Tour X

11 hours ago, Josh Parker said:

1 hour ago, Mike10487 said:

That was my thinking as well. I use the putter, wedges and short irons the most. Hell, I might not hit a 6 iron or 5 wood all day. It made sense to me to make it easier to grab the clubs I use the most. This was determined by pure convenience alone. I will test this out on the course and make a final decision. 

That's how I currently have it set up, for use in my push cart, with the Driver/Hybrid by the putter well. Will try and take some pictures on the cart today and see how things fit and go from there. On the cart it's fairly easy to get to everything, so setting up to optimize the push cart makes sense. I currently have the big well unfilled, so we'll see what eventually goes in there. 

image.png.695997e0ab2d273d1e9a6d9a59693008.pngWhat's In The Bag:

Bag:   Ghost Golf GT-14 Patriot Cart Bag                                                             Push Cart Mafia:  image.png.b59a1c1a2ab63e23e9cfc08d20037566.png 3-Wheel Golf Cart

Driver:  image.png.79a211d0cf342e8c00f2d2c7969b1a80.png  AI Smoke Max D 10.5* w/ Project X Denali Blue 60                    Hybrid:  image.png.79a211d0cf342e8c00f2d2c7969b1a80.png AI Smoke 4H(21*) w/ Project X Cypher 2.0 70HYB     

Irons: 5-PW image.png.b4ec8b1f2367ed37c1ad1bcb163545d1.png ZX5 MKII w/ KBS Tour Lite                                                    Wedges:  image.png.ef09dadd02c892716857ee9bf90993c6.png CBX 4 Zipcore 50*, RTX 6 Zipcore 54*/58*          

Putter:  image.png.6f232d68128a0864f020965748b290ba.png DF3, Green 65*/35                                                             Balls:  image.png.4b88007c7921e9a723765a29d110ca08.png Tour X                                                                           

Grips:  Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize                                                                      Tech: Garmin Approach S70

Okay, gotta admit I am giving into the excitement of "about to receive."

Screenshot2024-09-259_25_11AM.png.12d7e80762166b96e8f8f7f0c5c55828.png

7 minutes ago, EasyPutter said:

Okay, gotta admit I am giving into the excitement of "about to receive."

Screenshot2024-09-259_25_11AM.png.12d7e80762166b96e8f8f7f0c5c55828.png

Those FedEx delivery windows are such a tease 🤣🤣

image.png.695997e0ab2d273d1e9a6d9a59693008.pngWhat's In The Bag:

Bag:   Ghost Golf GT-14 Patriot Cart Bag                                                             Push Cart Mafia:  image.png.b59a1c1a2ab63e23e9cfc08d20037566.png 3-Wheel Golf Cart

Driver:  image.png.79a211d0cf342e8c00f2d2c7969b1a80.png  AI Smoke Max D 10.5* w/ Project X Denali Blue 60                    Hybrid:  image.png.79a211d0cf342e8c00f2d2c7969b1a80.png AI Smoke 4H(21*) w/ Project X Cypher 2.0 70HYB     

Irons: 5-PW image.png.b4ec8b1f2367ed37c1ad1bcb163545d1.png ZX5 MKII w/ KBS Tour Lite                                                    Wedges:  image.png.ef09dadd02c892716857ee9bf90993c6.png CBX 4 Zipcore 50*, RTX 6 Zipcore 54*/58*          

Putter:  image.png.6f232d68128a0864f020965748b290ba.png DF3, Green 65*/35                                                             Balls:  image.png.4b88007c7921e9a723765a29d110ca08.png Tour X                                                                           

Grips:  Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize                                                                      Tech: Garmin Approach S70

Getting closer!

Screenshot2024-09-2510_29_33AM.png.9cbb696c9e0c72a0d31bdb32b32d37c3.png

1 hour ago, EasyPutter said:

Getting closer!

Screenshot2024-09-2510_29_33AM.png.9cbb696c9e0c72a0d31bdb32b32d37c3.png

This is actually funny to me 😅

Screenshot2024-09-2511_33_48AM.png.6741140d49087fbffad95271b328798a.png

Unboxing

Edited by Bohnson
Link

Brandon Johnson, MBA

WITB: 

• 2i - Srixon 
  • 4- 5 Srixon 785 
  • 6- 9 Srixon z blades 
  • putter - Odyssey #9

Screenshot2024-09-2512_55_34PM.png.2e7da7f62680465faf787f60f95ff9c3.png

And now the fun begins...

PXL_20240925_165410255.jpg.b0f49b42e752808431c9b30cdd81b6c6.jpg PXL_20240925_165431900.jpg.acfee0d99da4e9a8e57491c0f815aee4.jpg

The corgis are helping assess if it is safe to bring inside.

The next step has to wait for work to finish in about 90 minutes... ⏳

Edited by EasyPutter
Added photo