Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

New Member from Upstate NY

Hello MyGolfSpy Members,

This is Adam from Northway Golf Center (Exit 8 of the 87 Northway).

I am reaching out to all members of the MyGolfSpy community to find out about what the best products are

this year and what would interest you in years to come. What is your favorite ball this year? How many wedges are you carrying in a bag?

When do you reach a point in your game where taking a lesson is a must.

I will try my best to follow along with the forums and updates.

Let me know if there are any other web based communities interest in golf that might be able your knowledge and experience.

Thanks so much,

Adam

Northway Golf Center

Clifton Park, NY

Greetings rake.

I'm meeting my coach/pro tomorrow morning for a tune-up. It's not so much a lesson as it is an consultation session. We never make swing changes really. Most of the time he gives me one or two things to be aware of and work on. My swing fundamentals are pretty solid and neither of us want to change that. Normally he'll ask "whats up" prior to me meeting him. After I arrive and warm up a bit he'll observe and then we'll talk. At that point he'll make a few suggestions and show me what needs to be done. It's like me videoing my swing only with him using his eyes. I really like it a lot. And.... within a short time (and with some practice) I'm back where I like it and striking the ball better. I tend to lose crispness on my shots. When that goes it's a struggle to score well.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

Welcome Adam.

Probably best item for me is my new Cleveland wedge, carry 3-4 wedges depending on course.

Favorite ball is still a Titleist Pro v1x.

Other forums? Naw none exist that I know of, MGS is a 1 stop shop lol

Tazz

Sent using the MGS app!

@bigtazzGOLF on Twitter

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

Welcome

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest!  Glad you joined us Adam.  You can find info on just everything golf here.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Welcome to the MGS forums Adam. Snell MTB balls are my new found treasure. Just purchased a dozen and these balls are freaking awesome.

Sent from MyGolfSpy mobile

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

Archived